Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. Sure am! and I could tan yer hide! *Gives mean rosco look*
  2. You, Dipstick!
  3. Nope, rebel flag edition collar. Says "Sey Sheriff" On it. =P
  4. ROFL! Mufn' is gonna kill us! This topic is like a pervert channel. LMAO!
  5. Yeah, and my aunt had a sex change is now is my uncle. *Spits*
  6. Heh, I like hard bites! Ohh! Ohh! I naughty'd!
  7. There on her gunbelt. Like mine is. So get ya mine out of the gutter!
  8. Arrest him then! >=)
  9. I'd stay in the cage. You might give me rabies!!
  10. Not even gonna say. My lips are sealed!
  11. Khee! No problem. But sadly I just lost all those nice photo's. Lighting hit my new PC that had them on it so I gotta start all over again when it gets fixed. =(
  12. I think im glad I missed most of this. I'd prolly already be in a dog cage.
  13. 67% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!
  14. Thought i'd post this. ROFL!
  15. Never heard of it. Mind sharing. *Smirks evily*
  16. OMG, if Jimmie is reading this he is prolly thinking we are a bunch of perverts!
  17. HA! Mufn. dont make drag you in one fo those rooms.. lmao.
  18. WELL I NEVER! I should slap you for thinking I was a guy.
  19. Been in one. Gets a little crazy but after I got soaked some idiot shot beer on me. >_<
  20. LoL, Not even gonna answer that one!
  21. LoL, make sure its the sample ones without the key! Collection? Now ya got my mind goin'! >=). Shame on YOU! Dont get me started on my white tee contests!
  22. *Ponders using handcuffs too*
  23. Should I wear a white shirt for that? *Giggles*

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.