Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosco_Lover

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rosco_Lover

  1. LMAO I have over 300. I'm a big huge fan.
  2. You say it for the MONEY, GREED, AND TO PUT SOME PEOPLE IN JAIL SO YOU CAN BE PROUD FOR DOIN' SOMETHIN'.
  3. *Thinks* Now I didn't hear about the dog that went AWOL. But now that you mention it I haven't seen Mufn around alot, LOL!
  4. Still a good way to get some in jail and for me to have somethin' ta do!
  5. Your really asking for it again, Alex.
  6. LMAO poor, Tori.
  7. I would, LoL. I am a Coltrane after all. Plus a deputy as well. Well, in my fanfics anyways.
  8. Playing it safe, eh? Dont blame ya.
  9. Ha, I probably need one cause I got a big mouth.
  10. Down boy! *throw a bone*
  11. God, is anyone even seeing my posts?
  12. Dont you dare think of putting one on me.
  13. Welcome to HazzardNet Khee! Hope you enoy it here, It's a great forum for fun and a few laughs every once in awhile. Have a great time! This is ROSCO P. COLTRANE SIGNING OFF. I'M GONE!
  14. A frog!? O_o
  15. I'm not even gonna do one. I typed a good one out and it got erased so. Bleh.
  16. Mufn, BTW I bought The left handed gun and got it yesterday in the mail. I watched it and laughed half through it. especially the horny toad part and the flour throwing part, LMAO!
  17. LOL, sounds like a tied knot in that one.
  18. Welcome to the board, Khee! I'm glad you started watching the Dukes. It's a great show. But anyways enjoy the fun around here. It can get crazy but then again Hazzard is crazy!
  19. I dont believe he played in any elvis movies.
  20. Your as slow as Maryanne, LOL!
  21. All, I can say is ROFLMAO! Some parts in the movie a hilarious!
  22. Had a story all written and I accidently erased the whole thing.
  23. Anyone else having a bad day?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.