Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BoJamesDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BoJamesDuke

  1. Bo nodded "I know...so give it a chance and see how it goes...i'm always here to help pick you up if you fall...you know that..."
  2. Bo smiled to him. "It'll be alright..."
  3. Bo nodded "Exactly...now she may have lied ta ya...but I bet there's a good reason for it...and that would be so you wouldn't get hurt...trust me...she loves you so much Luke...and I know you love her..."
  4. "I know Luke...an' I wouldn't let ya near her again if I thought you were gonna be would I..." He said back, squeezing his shoulders.
  5. "Then before you pass judgement, let her explain her side of the story and what she wants to happen..." Bo said softly,
  6. Bo looked back at him firmly and determined to make Luke think clearly. "Luke...think about what you see when you look in her eyes...I can see it and she ain't even lookin at me 'cause its refelcted in yours...you love her...and she loves you so much...I know you need to hear it from her to believe it but I know that she does...and whatever her intentions with you and Lori were in the beginning they arn't them now...she wants to be with you..."
  7. Bo bit his lip, hating it when Luke started to doubt anything because it always made him think too much into things. "Luke....Luke look at me.."
  8. Bo put his hands on Luke's shoulders gently, squeezing softly. "Luke...you gotta remember that you know she loves you...alright....and whatever her intentions were in the beginning they sure as heck arn't them now.."
  9. Bo sighed and shook his head a little. "I don't think she's a killer Luke...I mean if she was she wouldn't have saved Lori's life...but...I think she might have been planning it with Jack originally...kinda makes you wonder exactly what Jack is to Candy though don't it...cause I'm not thinking he's her brother..."
  10. Bo shook his head, knowing he would get this reaction from Luke and yet he still wasn't prepaired for it. "I'm not joking Luke...that's what Cooter said he overheard and you already said you had a funny feeling about Jack..."
  11. Bo sighed, biting his bottom lip before saying very hesitantly. "Well...I don't think he is Candys brother....because....Cooter said...he overheard him and Candy plotting together to kill Lori...I know she saved her life and everything, and I don't think that's her intentions anymore...I just...I think she's lying to you.."
  12. Bo followed him out there, trying to think of some way to put this. He didn't want to hurt Luke, and there was a chance that Luke wasn't going to believe him at all...but he needed to be told. Swallowing as they reached the front steps, he said nervously. "Luke...you...you know Jack...the guy who Candy said was her brother?"
  13. Bo smiled back to Cooter before following him to the waiting room. He was about to head in there as well when he heard the familiar sound of high heeled shoes clacking down the hallway. Smiling he turned and saw Daisy hurrying down the corridor towards him, looking upset and worried. It wasn't long before Daisy spotted him and not too long after that when she was in Bo's arms, hugging him tight. "I heard what happened at the Boar's Nest but Boss wouldn't let me off my shift early! How is she, is she gonna be alright? What have the doctor's said, how bad is it?!" Bo laughed a little and gently rubbed her back, rocking her from side to side a little. "Now Daisy calm down and stop acting like a chipmunk...we ain't got no news on her yet besides that she needs surgery..." Daisy swallowed and looked up at him, nodding a little. "Ok...i'm sorry..." Bo shook his head softly, holding her close again. "It's ok Daisy...I know your worried about her, she's yer best friend...hey, would you mind doing me a favour?" Daisy pulled away, wiping the tears that had formed in her eyes from worrying about Lori, and nodding softly. "Sure what is it?" Bo sighed a little before saying. "Candy saw the whole thing and she's pretty shook up about it...now Luke's with her, comforting her and I recon she's calmed down a lot...but I need to talk to Luke and I can't do it if Candy's clinging to him..." Daisy smiled softly, knowing what Bo was getting at. "Sure...i'll look after her and Cooter until you boys get back..." Bo smiled and kissed her cheek "Thanks Darlin'..." With a smile, Daisy nodded and headed into the room, spotting immidiatly both Candy curled into Luke's arms and Cooter sat in a corner looking deep in thought. With a sigh she and Bo crossed over to Luke and Candy, Bo watching as Daisy gently manouvered Candy out of Luke's arms to talk with her before whispering in Luke's ear. "Luke I need to talk to you...outside..."
  14. OK here's one a found from one of the ones ( I dont recall which) when Bo was away...I just found it so funny I'll bet Daisy'll be glad when Bo gets back...so he can get into all the trouble...
  15. Bo shook his head as he listened to Cooter, following him to the front desk and watching as he signed the papers. Truth be told he was worried about Lori just like the rest of them...just because he wasn't on the best of terms with her right now didn't mean he wasn't worried. She had been a friend and she still was really...there were just a few things that needed to be cleared up between them. He put his hand gently on Cooter's shoulder and squeezed softly. "Cooter...Lori is a fighter...I know that much from being around her all my life...she is gonna make it through this I just know it...just because we's fallen out doesn't mean I don't care about what happens to her...I wouldn't wish gettin' shot on my worst enemy let alone a friend who i've fallen out with...just have faith Cooter, she'll pull through, you'll see...now c'mon...let's head back to the waitin' room and we can wait for some news on her in there..."
  16. Bo listened with interest to what Cooter said, frowning a little and starting to become more worried about Luke now...Candy may have saved Luke's life but he suddenly had a very horrible feeling that his relationship with Cnady might not exactly be everything Luke was hoping it would be. He didn't actually realize he had zone out of the conversation until he heard 'I know you don't want to be here'. True, he hadn't forgiven Lori yet and so far he hadn't spent enough time around her since she had come back to Hazzard to see whether or not she had changed her ways. All he had seen was the example of a spolit rich kid when she had stormed off with her nose pracitcally in the air when they had met back on the road. "Cooter...I'm sorry but...Lori hurt Luke a lot...he really loves Candy and he tried to explain what happened to her but she just made him feel worse...I can't forgive that very eaisly...especially not when it hurt Luke so bad that he was actually asking me for reassurance and guidence...hurt my brother hurt me ya know..."
  17. Bo sighed and nodded a little, frowning as he followed Cooter's gaze and saw him glaring at Candy who was curled up in Luke's arms. Unusually for him, it didn't take him too long to connect the dots and get on board with what Cooter was thinking...even if he didn't totally understand why Cooter would think Candy wanted to shoot Lori in the first place. "Cooter...Candy saved Lori's life..."
  18. Hey! No i'm not watching them in order lol but I know this one! Jesse gives him money for new guitar I think...
  19. My greatest friend in the whole wide world got me this and sent it to me!!! So now lil ol me in England has one too!! Huggles love ya DaisyMae!!
  20. Hehe again watched that straight after the one before lol. It's Hijacking a truck full of Boss' Autoparts! He doesn't though...and to note, Luke gets hit over the head once again by a girl...something Bo comments on... L: I got hit in the head by a girl! B: Again?! Luke what did you do this time?!
  21. BO sighed and started to lead him up to the waiting room. "Lori got shot..."
  22. Bo nodded, swallowing gently. "Alright...just...hurry Cooter..."
  23. Bo sighed and decided to just come out with it. "Cooter...it's Lori...she's in the hospital and...its pretty bad....they need you here right away..."
  24. He! I watched that last night before I read this! He's reading one about Police Dog Training! And the answers to mine are He actually limps on both, it changes throughout the show, but the one he is limping on most is his left. The reason is (apparently) when doing a stunt for the previous episode, he injured his foot. It is wrapped in bandages. If you look closely when he is pulling on the boot outside the post office on his left foot, you can see the bandage just before he pulls it on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.