Thanks

Meadowmufn

Thank you for creating the HazzardNet and maintaining it for all these years MM. Hazzard County has been a big part of my life since I was 19 and it first came on. There are two places I turn when life gets crazy....God and the Dukes. That reminds me of my favorite quote from the show. It is from Jesse's old flame Lucinda Meadows in the episode The Legacy. "I put myself in the hands of the Lord and He put me in the hands of the Dukes and I guess maybe you couldn't get a better combination than that." The Dukes would still have been a big part of my life even if the HN had never existed but thanks to you MM the Dukes experience has been so much better. I miss the folks who used to be here in the past but the folks here now who are the new cornerstones of this place are fantastic and I consider them to be my friends and am very appreciative of everything they post. We love you MM.

+1 Roger!! I feel the same way! When I have a bad day or even if it hasn't been that bad, I still " Go to Hazzard" every night before I go to bed. When I start to fall asleep, I cut off the TV, DVD, etc. and roll over. I feel the same way about God and the Dukes.....I hope Heaven is just like Hazzard, because I could literally live in Hazzard forever!!

43 minutes ago, Hobie Harkins said:

I hope things get better for you MM. You just remember how much we love you around here and know we're here for you! ( Just like fellow Hazzardites should be! ;)  )

Thanks. Went to the doctor today and looks like I'm in for 3 months of physical therapy. Ah well, as long as it gets me feeling better! 

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:29 PM, Meadowmufn said:

Well, I spent the day "in Hazzard", gathering info for the newsletter, which went out tonight. So, that made me feel a bit better. I've been very ill though, having to work full time from home for the time being until I improve. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Hey MM I filled out that form for the newsletter but I haven't gotten anything yet. Let me know if I need to do it again.