Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

Thank you SO much!!! These pictures are REALLY great!!!

A refresh of the atmosphere of the show, and I need this "refresh", LOL, 'cause lately, in my writing, I was losing that spirit.

Again, THANK YOU!!!!

Sonny is my favourite (did you notice?), but I LOVE everything of the show, every character and how characters interacted, especially the basic idea of the show (family, friendship, love, justice... beside action and humor, a lot of action and a lot of humor, oh yeah).

Catherine, WOW... she's beautiful, great picture of her with Coy and Vance. :-))

I love the pictures. They make me want to watch the show again. All that is holding me back is that there is no way for me to watch it right now.

How come? your on internet now aren't you? for $1.99 you can download an episode on amazon. :p

13ykzs0.jpg

a5gju0.jpg

el39z4.jpg

I'm not sure if this is actually from Dukes.

34zx9g3.jpg

GREAT!!!! I feel the spirit of the show, AGAIN. I'm goin' back to old times, enjoying the show as it was. I'm re-finding the characters as they were, and I'm ... HAPPY!!!!

... beside, it helps my writing. :innocent:

It's a new challenge, a new inspiration, new air!!! Thanks to these new pictures (since these pictures are totally NEW for me, it's a big surprise and a big coming back to the show, a new interest and a willing to write better and better, catching this spirit).

THANK YOU!!!!

It'd be great finding scenes, from various episodes, never aired. That would be GREAT, beside these pictures. 8-)

It'd be great finding scenes, from various episodes, never aired. That would be GREAT, beside these pictures. 8-)

I think that i near impossible, it would be very cool though.

The only thing you can view which were never aired are some bloopers and the screentests of John and Tom.

here are the bloopers if you haven´t seen them yet.

Also, i saw this funny joke. i might not be the Dukes but it still is about John Schneider.

ultsz.jpg

2ywzlvs.jpg

2zi4lr7.jpg

334qmwp.jpg

GREAT job, Roth. GREAT!!!

I can't help but keep on saying you're doin' a great thing.

I don't know if Admins are planning to collect these pictures somewhere in the Gallery (in order not to lose them, in the future when maybe this thread will be scattered between various threads, no more at the top of the page... even if I hope this thread is goin' to be on the top for a LOOOONG time).

These pictures deserve a honorable place.