Dukes Superfan Challenge

RogerDuke

Well dukefan, since there's no money or prizes involved here and since us folks here in Hazzard County is a bunch of generous people, I'll give you those two points.

I will probably be just as generous to anybody else in your boat if they ask.....And if anybody is critical of me for being so generous, I'll just hand them a map and show them where dukefan lives.

I suppose I might get a complaint that other people have traveled a long ways to see DukesFest but if anybody has a problem with that, they can just send you a check to pay for all your expenses if there's a DukesFest (or similiar gathering) in 2010.

lol, Roger, you're a kind man and a Very loved friend, thank you for being so good to me.:)

Ok I answered and I only have one thing I must mention, # 3 and # 5 is not fair for those who don't come from the states, ain't no way I could ever attend dukefest of meet any duke cast....

Now what do I do with my answers????

Why is that unfair? I dont come from the states, I come from England and made it to Dukesfest. I didn't meet the cousins there first either, I met them when they came over here to do a tv show and I saw an ad on here by the producers looking for people to be in the audience. You just have to keep your eyes open.

Well Meadowmuffin, if you named your dog because of Sadie Hogg then it's worth a point. If you named your dog Sadie without thinking about Sadie Hogg at the time, then it's not worth a point.

Bo, please refer to my previous posts for an explanation as to why I decided to be flexible to the folks who were unable to travel. If you made personal and financial sacrifices to go to DukesFest then that's awesome but not everybody was able to. Remember, this is just for fun. Don't be too competitive...LOL

Why is that unfair? I dont come from the states, I come from England and made it to Dukesfest. I didn't meet the cousins there first either, I met them when they came over here to do a tv show and I saw an ad on here by the producers looking for people to be in the audience. You just have to keep your eyes open.

I hear you BO, but last time I heard of any duke cast in Moncton New Brunswick, was back in the '80's , when Boss Hogg, Sorell Book, came to the collisium, I was still in school back then, and I could not go.

Not once have I heard of any duke cast come this way, so I never met them, and sadly I will never get to meet any of them, which makes me so sad, because, Sorell and Denver are no longer with us.

I will never meet any at all, and this depresses me more than you know Bo..:((((

LOLS I know Roger I was just asking why it was unfair? I found a way around my financial problems by saving up and also finding another Duke fan I could go with, namley my best buddy :D

Dukefan, I do know what that feels like because I felt it until I decided to do something about it.Try and figure ways around the cost of Dukesfest like I did, you've got a year between each one, put a little money aside every week and you'll be surprised with how much you can actually save up. If your that depressed about it, you can't just sit around and wait for them to come to you. They're busy, they've got a lot of fans to meet. Meet up with other Dukes fans on here, see about splitting the cost of hotel rooms and food between a group and the cost goes down. The Dukes found ways around money problems, there's nothing to say you can't try ;)

LOLS I know Roger I was just asking why it was unfair? I found a way around my financial problems by saving up and also finding another Duke fan I could go with, namley my best buddy :D

Dukefan, I do know what that feels like because I felt it until I decided to do something about it.Try and figure ways around the cost of Dukesfest like I did, you've got a year between each one, put a little money aside every week and you'll be surprised with how much you can actually save up. If your that depressed about it, you can't just sit around and wait for them to come to you. They're busy, they've got a lot of fans to meet. Meet up with other Dukes fans on here, see about splitting the cost of hotel rooms and food between a group and the cost goes down. The Dukes found ways around money problems, there's nothing to say you can't try ;)

I appreciate your kind words Bo, but it's not that simple for me, I barely get by , jobs are not plentiful and I can never save any money.

I would love to go where there is a dukefest, but I could never go to the states, not just the cost of traveling, but where to stay when I get there??? Passport??

I can barely rub 2 pennies together, and the last 3 yrs have been the worst for me, which is why I am close to a breakdown, so many things gone wrong, and I can't pick myself off the ground......

Gee, you know what Bo? This is the first time I actually spilled my guts out....ooops...lol

S'fine, I listen t'people all the time lol.

Just never say never okay? There was a time I said never and look what came around for me. Its just as rare that the Dukes cast come way over here, the time I saw them on the show was the first time they had appeared on tv since the show aired. I was soooo incredibly lucky then and even more lucky because I have Daisy as a friend who payed for a lot and my Dad who turned around and gave me the money to get to the states and to her. You never know what's around the corner, the Dukes wouldn't give up and they wouldn't let you either.

S'fine, I listen t'people all the time lol.

Just never say never okay? There was a time I said never and look what came around for me. Its just as rare that the Dukes cast come way over here, the time I saw them on the show was the first time they had appeared on tv since the show aired. I was soooo incredibly lucky then and even more lucky because I have Daisy as a friend who payed for a lot and my Dad who turned around and gave me the money to get to the states and to her. You never know what's around the corner, the Dukes wouldn't give up and they wouldn't let you either.

I like that answer very much, thank you Bo, you're right, never give up.:)

Well, I scored a 17. Woulda been 18 but it's been more than a couple of weeks since I've watched a DOH episode. (Heck, it's been more than a couple of weeks since I've watched an ep. of anything. LOL)

Dukefan, don't fret. There are some of us here in the states that have not met any of the cast or been to a Dukesfest. But we can still be SUPAHFANS of the Dukes! ;)

Roger...great quiz! :D

Well Meadowmuffin, if you named your dog because of Sadie Hogg then it's worth a point. If you named your dog Sadie without thinking about Sadie Hogg at the time, then it's not worth a point.

Bo, please refer to my previous posts for an explanation as to why I decided to be flexible to the folks who were unable to travel. If you made personal and financial sacrifices to go to DukesFest then that's awesome but not everybody was able to. Remember, this is just for fun. Don't be too competitive...LOL

Actually, Sadie chose her name. We rattled off a bunch of names and she perked up when we said Sadie. She's a Dukes fan too, loves watching the show, especially when Flash is on. LOL. Seriously, she doesn't pay attention to the tv much, but when Dukes is on...

And it's not just because she sees another dog (Flash) on the screen. We watch other shows with plenty of dogs in them and she couldn't give a hoot most of the time. LOL. I'm not sure what it is, but it's cute to see her watching.

Ya have to be difficult don't ya Meadowmuffin.

I still don't have my answer. So, when you rattled off the word Sadie were you thinking about Sadie Hogg? If so, you get a point.

If not, you don't get a point.

If you don't remember, then you don't get a point.

If I'm going to banned from HazzardNet unless I give you a point, then you get a point.

I think I've made my point here.

Ya have to be difficult don't ya Meadowmuffin.

I still don't have my answer. So, when you rattled off the word Sadie were you thinking about Sadie Hogg? If so, you get a point.

If not, you don't get a point.

If you don't remember, then you don't get a point.

If I'm going to banned from HazzardNet unless I give you a point, then you get a point.

I think I've made my point here.

Yay! I get a point. I'll leave it up to you to guess which of those instances applies. MUAHAHAHA.. :innocent: