Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

Luke walked over to them and said what is going on? Tacy looked at Luke and said Luke, My father must know were I'm now and he will try anything to get me to go back to Dallas and have him run my life. and (LOOKING AT LUKE. sHE started to cry) he might come after you. or your family. Luke took her in his arms and said Daisy is right Trac nothing will happen to me.

Daisy said "Tracy your dad won't come after us, he wouldnt dare"

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy said me too. but i feel that is a wish that will not come true.

just then a car came up along side them and the driver tried to run them off the road. and Luke said Bo. Bo said I'm tring Luke. and the General went off the road and went in a ditch. and Bo and Luke got out of the General Lee. Luke looked at Tracy and said stay in the car.. and she did.

The guys came after them and Luke and Bo were fighteing But it wasn't much of a fight because Bo and Luke had them down. and then Bo and Luke jumped in the general and took off.

Tracy said me too. but i feel that is a wish that will not come true.

just then a car came up along side them and the driver tried to run them off the road. and Luke said Bo. Bo said I'm tring Luke. and the General went off the road and went in a ditch. and Bo and Luke got out of the General Lee. Luke looked at Tracy and said stay in the car.. and she did.

The guys came after them and Luke and Bo were fighteing But it wasn't much of a fight because Bo and Luke had them down. and then Bo and Luke jumped in the general and took off.

Daisy said "who was that?!"

Tracy looked at Luke and said I can't stay here. Luke ssaid sweetheart you ain't leaving. Tracy looked at him and said Luke you don't understand my father will kill you and she walked closer to her and said Luke I would just die if something happened to you. I love you. Luke was quite and he said Tracy, I love you to . we will think of a way. TRacy just walked away. Luke said Tracy.

Tracy looked at Luke and said I can't stay here. Luke ssaid sweetheart you ain't leaving. Tracy looked at him and said Luke you don't understand my father will kill you and she walked closer to her and said Luke I would just die if something happened to you. I love you. Luke was quite and he said Tracy, I love you to . we will think of a way. TRacy just walked away. Luke said Tracy.

Daisy said "Tracy please dont leave"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.