Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Duke

DaneyDuke

Julieduke... I finally figured out who your brother is-Cooter! I've been sitting here trying to figure out who you meant that your brother was.

Lori, Wow! I didn't know that you were so spunky. I love it! You keep it up! :)

General...so let me get this straight: while still being tied up, you managed, while on top of Fiesty, to uncinch the saddle that you were sitting on? I'll admit that you are good at taking off and putting on a saddle, but you are definately not THAT good. I'm not calling you a liar, so I'm assuming that you were taking a nap and dreamed that part up-you just can't tell reality from dreams. :)

Laura Duke

Actually my brother is Bo Duke, I'm his little sister who tends to get in trouble alot.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julieduke... I finally figured out who your brother is-Cooter! I've been sitting here trying to figure out who you meant that your brother was.

Lori, Wow! I didn't know that you were so spunky. I love it! You keep it up! :)

General...so let me get this straight: while still being tied up, you managed, while on top of Fiesty, to uncinch the saddle that you were sitting on? I'll admit that you are good at taking off and putting on a saddle, but you are definately not THAT good. I'm not calling you a liar, so I'm assuming that you were taking a nap and dreamed that part up-you just can't tell reality from dreams. :)

Laura Duke

Julie looks at Bo and says "Big brother you won't believe the day I've had and I'll even share with everybody. You know General Grant is very orerny why he said he was call Sheriff Little on me called me a trouble maker."

Yes, Lori! My belt buckle could blind you! It is actually quite simple: It is made of a very shiny metal. And shiny metals have a funny property, sunlight just loves to bounce off of them, and I aimed it right in yer eyes! Clever, aint I?!

You tie me up again, and I'll do more than take yer knife! I was more than nice to you last time you tied me up. This time I aint gonna be so friendly, so you just wipe that thought of tyin' me back up right out of yer head!

Laura, who put you in this?! You are always takin' Lori's side! And I could uncich a saddle with my eyes closed! And I wasn't on the horse! Even if I was, I'd take the fall there if it meant I'd be gettin' back at Lori! Oh, Laura, don't encourage her... don't get her any more spunky than she already is. I just don't need it!

I know I'm smart, Lori. I think I just underestimated you, though. My bad... I guess I'll just have to be sneakier (starts walking slowly around Lori) and have to catch you when you least expect it (still walking around Lori) and then Boom, I'll strike and you'll never know it (gives rope a hard tug, we'll see what happens, HINT: my walking around Lori put the rope around her legs!)

You better believe it, Julie! When Lori is ready to act like a semi civilized human being and quit tying me up to every danged thing in sight, I am calling Sherriff Little on you! And I aint honery!

(wipes hands together, like when you finish a huge project) That ought to about do it! Looks like I done messed y'all up and you'll be tryin' to figure out what hit y'all for a long time, so in the mean time, I'll just sit in the cool shade of this ol' tree (sips some cold juice that Lori had in her saddle bag)

See now with all those fancy words you make me feel stupid...and that aint nice....my minds simple and my tempers short...

*Cuts the rope from around my legs*

But....my mind aint THAT simple....Like Im afraid of you...you can see me shakin in my boots...

*rolls eyes*

you bes git....for I strike you!! And for the record...I dont tie up every danged thing in sight...I do farrr worse...

See now with all those fancy words you make me feel stupid...and that aint nice....my minds simple and my tempers short...

*Cuts the rope from around my legs*

But....my mind aint THAT simple....Like Im afraid of you...you can see me shakin in my boots...

*rolls eyes*

you bes git....for I strike you!! And for the record...I dont tie up every danged thing in sight...I do farrr worse...

At Cooter's garage

Julie says "Uh Bo it seems that Lori and General Grant are fueding and somehow I got involved but all I did was take a picture that was all."

You have short temper, Lori (sarcastic tone) I didn't know that was possible.... Hey you and Laura have somethin' in common! Yer temper!

I thought you might be scared of little ol' me. You always have that terrified look in yer eye. I didn't know I was that scarey, apparantly I'll have to be real nice to you. (talking like someone would to a baby) oh, its okay Lori. You don't need to be scared, oh, can you say goo goo ga ga?!

Oh, I aint scared of you hittin' me. I can hold my own pretty good.

Oh, Julie, now don't bother Bo, he aint going to help you... not since you took that picture... Now, I am fighting an uphill battle, I don't need any more people gaining up. Hey should be a ranger... one ranger one riot!! Seems that with all of the feuding I am still on the winning end (gives a mocking look to Lori)

And I'll still give you a ticket if you get that car in the way! I ought to give you one for indecent use of a camera... namely using it against me!

I don't go makin' trouble for no one. Just look at this innocent face (smiles) can you really see me making trouble for anyone? If anyone is making trouble it is Lori...

*Smirks*

I wasn't talkin bout hittin ya......somethin farrr worser than that.... but if I do I'll get banned from the site so I cant... I gotta behave and mind my p's and q's....

*cleans my pocket knife on my jean leg*

I aint afraid of no one nor shall I ever be....that look in my eye aint fear its pure meaness... you da** well better believe Im the one makin trouble...thats my middle name...Im proud of it to...so back off!!

(gives a serious and stern look) Lori Davenport!!! You mind your manners and watch that language. I ought to wash your mouth out with soap, and I will if you keep it up... I am serious now! You watch your language. I simply won't have it.

Don't get too spunky now... one of these days someone is going to come along and put fear into you... (evil laugh) and then you'll be sorry!

(grabs pocket knife and runs)

(yelling back over shoulder) You'll get this knife back after you learn to mind yer manners. So, I think its safe to assume that I'll have this knife a good, long while... say the rest of my life!

*Runs after you tackling you to the ground, jerking back my knife*

I done told you dont do that!!!!! your really startin to aggravate me!!!

*growls and gets up walking off* When someone gets big enough to put fear into me and step up then We'll see...and it definently wont be you...and as for being sorry, I'll never be sorry for ANYTHING!

*Runs after you tackling you to the ground, jerking back my knife*

I done told you dont do that!!!!! your really startin to aggravate me!!!

*growls and gets up walking off* When someone gets big enough to put fear into me and step up then We'll see...and it definently wont be you...and as for being sorry, I'll never be sorry for ANYTHING!

* Julie says "Listen big brother, I don't like it when General took my keys right out of my car he was real serious as well."

(grabs rope and starts playing around with it, while standing under a tree)

(cheerfully whistles while fumbling with the rope)

Well, Lori, we'll see... we shall see...

(fumbles with rope some more, looks around, and picks something up)

Hey Lori... come over here will ya?! I want to show you somethin'

Julie, I hope Bo laughs at you! I think even he would resort to takin' your keys in a time like that! Khee!

Awww....That's so nice that everyone is friends again! :-P So, I know this all started about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke, but that was so long ago that I forgot, did all of you like that show or not?

I personally thought that it was kind of scary! It showed kind of a creepy, un-nerving side of Luke that I hope that I don't ever have to see again!

Laura Duke

• 6 years later...
Awww....That's so nice that everyone is friends again! :-P So, I know this all started about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke, but that was so long ago that I forgot, did all of you like that show or not?

I personally thought that it was kind of scary! It showed kind of a creepy, un-nerving side of Luke that I hope that I don't ever have to see again!

Laura Duke

I gotta side with Laura on this. I didn't much like Luke being like that. At least when Bo thought he was a Hogg and Daisy thought she was someone else is wasn't TOO scarey. (Hmmm, I'm getting old, I can't remember the name of the rich lady Daisy thought she was....As soon as I log off it will come to me)