Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    OK fellow citizens of Hazzard! ( Hazzardites! :) ) I'm back and about to start on my 1st Natural Ice and watch the Yankees get killed by the Sox! I'm wondering about my beer though.....
    They say Natural Ice is the #1 Ice brew in America ( the world??) but I like it fine but not as well as Milwaukee's Best Ice! They say Natural Ice is the #! because of college kids drinking so much of it When I was in college, I drank Heineken, an expensive high brow foreign beer from Holland. I still like it and will still drink it but haven't had it in a long time. I've been drinking the " Cheap" stuff! ( notice the quotes...beer has gotten ridiculous in price!!) When I was poor I drank the expensive stuff and now I'm comfortable, I drink the cheap stuff....go figure! ( You guys feel free to psychoanalyze me on thisi if you want to! :) )
    Hey cousin Roger I'm glad you're back and I'm hoping you could set me up with one of Emma's friends! Someone to go to the Boar's Nest and party with! :)
  2. Love
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to HossC in R.I.P. Dennis Haskins   
    For some reason, despite having a speaking part, he's not credited in that episode, so I missed it. That makes four appearances.


  3. Sad
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in R.I.P. Dennis Haskins   
    We lost another one....so sad.
    I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role.
    I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
  4. Love
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    Now we need to work on getting Garrett back.
  5. Love
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    Me too!
  6. Wow
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    And you folks thought I left the farm to go race in the NASCAR circuit.
  7. Like
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in R.I.P. Dennis Haskins   
    I can't download it!
  8. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    I'm kinda making it a verry long weekend aka DOHD, because my wife is off Friday, sat., etc. and so I'm starting an early celebration.
  9. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    Right now I'm enjoying some....err...liquid refreshment ( Natural Ice) and hoping, Meadow, you'll give me the green light in the future on some DOH DVD's worth buying, because I would like to have some back up!
  10. Care
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    I doubt you'll be seeing me as much on here. I'll just keep watching DOH on DVD like I've been doing and that's it.
  11. Like
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    I'm playing with the idea of ordering another set of DVD's just in case I need a replacement for one in the future. If I do it, I'll make sure I order through this site, so as to give this site the credit and the commission.
  12. Like
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    Well Meadow....I'll just hang out and wait a while before I make my move!
  13. Like
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    What am I sdoing right now? I'm watching season 2, with Augie Deitwiler ( y'all remember that one) and of course.....staying true to my Hobieness, drinking fermented water and yeast....( otherwise known as Beer! :) ) This week I'm indulging in Natural Ice......the most popular ice beer in America! Hopefully ( and I haven't checked) we have other Hazzardites watching TDOH as well! :) Now....back to the show with Augie and my Natural Ice!
  14. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    Right now, I'm imbibing a Natural Ice beer and watching Jeopardy and as I look into my crystal ball, I see me watching some Dukes later tonight and maybe I'll make a post about which episodes! Right now I'm finishing up number 1, and about to indule in #2.....they say it's always better the 2nd time....hmmmm....I wonder......I can't really remember.........you guys let me know what episodes you're watching on DOHD!

    HAPPY DUKES OF HAZZARD DAY ( DOHD) everybody!! ( welcome back Roger! You ought to come by the car lot and buy one of my little red buggies!!)
  15. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    nah....I knew where you really were the whole time! Ha! Ha! Ha! ๐Ÿคฃ
  16. Haha
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    Now if only I can figure out how to find the Recent Posts thingie.
  17. Like
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    He's fine folks. He just lost his original address that he signed in with, back during the War Between the States ( I think he's probably been on here that long!) ๐Ÿคฃ and can't log in. I'm trying to locate his original addy and get it to him!
  18. Love
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Meadowmufn in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    The prodigal Roger has returned!! Welcome back.
    Thanks, Hobie, for helping to get him back!
  19. Haha
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    no problem cousin.....and don't worry.....I won't say anything to anybody about where you were! ( camping out in the back of my car lot, with Emma Tisdale! ) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ

  20. Haha
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    He's fine folks. He just lost his original address that he signed in with, back during the War Between the States ( I think he's probably been on here that long!) ๐Ÿคฃ and can't log in. I'm trying to locate his original addy and get it to him!
  21. Love
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    I'm back! Thanks to Hobie for your help!
  22. Love
    Hobie Hartkins got a reaction from Skipper Duke in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    I'm probably going to call him if I can find his number!
  23. Haha
    You obviously watched the same episode and spotted the same mistake two years ago, Skipper.

    Incidentally, I commented on the relative performance of the two cars back in 2020 - see here.
  24. Like
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Meadowmufn in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    I don't think he's been on since August. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
    I tried emailing him and it bounced.
    Roger, if you're reading this and you somehow can't login, email me: https://www.hazzardnet.com/about-us/contact-us
  25. Like
    Hobie Hartkins reacted to HossC in What I'm Doing Right Now   
    It's been a quiet week, mostly with just me and Skipper here, but I don't think Roger's been on for over a week. He does take a break every so often, but he normally announces them first.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.