Charlie Wooten

Hobie Hartkins

I couldn't find where your seldom mentioned characters post was Roger, so I just put this here.  Charlie Wooten had just painted double lines on a dirt road and the Dukes crossed the freshly painted double lines in " Pin the Tail On The Dukes."  I can't remember Charlie anywhere else but I'm sure the Dukes knew him from way back just like everybody knows everybody from way back in Hazzard! ( This is one of the things I like best about the show and about Hazzard!....kinda like where I'm from!)   In this episode, I can't remember where I've seen him before, but the guy who played Hector Farley, looks familiar.

Edited by Hobie Harkins

Another one I liked in this episode, was when boss was eating all those donuts and Rosco was thinking Boss was going to be mad at him. When he wasn't and he was having to guess why, he, fig. he was mad or sick and then he guessed because Boss lost 20 lbs. and Boss, said, " ...... "  I    may get angry"......lol! THAT has always made me laugh! WHO would be mad if some one guessed you lost 20 lbs.?? 

8 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

In this episode, I can't remember where I've seen him before, but the guy who played Hector Farley, looks familiar.

He was played by Henry Jones. His acting credits start in 1943 and go up to 1995, so I don't know what era you're remembering him from. Check out his IMDb page to see if anything rings a bell.

19 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Another one I liked in this episode, was when boss was eating all those donuts and Rosco was thinking Boss was going to be mad at him. When he wasn't and he was having to guess why, he, fig. he was mad or sick and then he guessed because Boss lost 20 lbs. and Boss, said, " ...... "  I    may get angry"......lol! THAT has always made me laugh! WHO would be mad if some one guessed you lost 20 lbs.?? 

You know, I was thinking...my own opinion now....of all the famous comedy teams in history, I think they were the best!

5 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

You know, I was thinking...my own opinion now....of all the famous comedy teams in history, I think they were the best!

They'd have my vote for the top spot but then again, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of the show. I live less than an hour from the National Comedy Museum. It is based in Jamestown NY, home of Lucy from I Love Lucy. I'm going to go there someday and if Boss and Rosco aren't in it I'm going to make a polite suggestion.