Looking for a new Duke Family

Hello, I have been looking for a new Duke family to join and post for. :cry: I have been writing since November of last year on FanFiction. net but due to a few cyber-stalkers, I need a new home.:escape: A select few have taken me on as their "Special Project" it would seem. A couple of friends and family members reviewed some of my stories(Amazing since they never wanted to read them until I posted some on-line) and reviewed others as well. Long story short, I have been accused of being by reviewers even though I have never done such a thing to up my own reviews.:roll:

I hope to find that this site will be the home I am looking for. I also hope that if my stalkers follow me here, that others will not join them. I only wish to enjoy my favorite Show in fanfiction form. Not start, join in, or continue in a war that others insist on waging.

Welcome to HazzardNet JPB! I think you'll find HNet a great place to be. If any of the troublemakers you speak of show up here and try to cause issues, they will be promptly shown the door. :deputy: Harrassment of users is NOT tolerated here.

I didn't quite understand what you were being accused of doing until I looked at your FF.net profile and I get it now. They think you post reviews to your own stories? Obviously they have very creative minds. Too bad they don't put that toward something more constructive.

I think you'll find HNet to be a lot friendlier. :wink:

Thank you for your words. I know the usernames of about 4 of them from the other site but so far, they have left me alone HERE. Fingers crossed that they have had enough. And yes, I have been accused of being three or four people. I suppose that they believe that no group of people could have the same opinion without all of us being the same person.

Ironically, I have only reviewed on ONE persons stories myself. I merely said that the guys personalities were off. That was putting it mildly but I tried to be nice about it and kept reading in an effort to see if she would apply the constructive criticism to better her writing. She didn't. How I got the whole groups attention is beyond me. In fact, I had favorited one of the other women's stories because I had truly enjoyed it.

I even went and tried to write on another Fandom and they were quick to follow me there so I removed my story from that section. As far as if they do harass me here, I'll be sure to give a shout out. I only really know one person on this site, DixieDavenport. She and I are actually writing a story together. Perhaps we'll post it here later.

:lol:Thanks Jamie for reading my stories. I understand the lack of reviewing. It's easy to forget to do it. I knew that folks were reading since I was getting about 500 visitors on each story as I was writing them and new readers continue to find them even now. But as anyone does, I did get a little discouraged when I received so few reviews. That is why I started asking for reviews before posting future chapters. Of course I then earned the rep of being a review wh-re. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to know that your work is appreciated.

Especially when you put a lot of work into your story. For example, during the pregnancies of my characters I have maintained pregnancy calendars for them so that I could accurately depict what the characters were going through at the time. Just as I keep a calender of development for the toddlers that I have in my stories. I research nearly as much as I write and I feel that asking two people out of 500 to say that they enjoy the work I put into the stories is not too much to ask. :lol:

Welcome to Hazzardnet Jaded Phoenix! I am sure you will like it here. I have seen your stories on FF.net and you do look like you put A LOT of work into your stories. I really don't have the time to follow any stories at the moment, but I always thought your stories looked really interesting and what I did read, well wrote. I am sorry you got so much trouble at FF.net...I have a couple of stories there and only got a few comments about them if that makes you feel any better. I just have to remind myself that, yeah it would be great to get reviews and to know someone is reading and liking what I wrote, but that I write for myself as much as for them as well. You are a good writer Jaded, don't let the lack of reviews let you down! :D

• 2 weeks later...