Dukes to return to CMT

LoriDavenport

I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere, heck, I didn't really think to check the announcements, but The Dukes of Hazzard are coming back to CMT, as told by Ben Jones himself through a post on his facebook. I'll post the message on here for you guys:

Very good news is echoing through the hills and hollers of Hazzard County and the CB chatter is really heating up on the Hazzard net. “THE DUKES ARE BACK ON TELEVISION!†Yessiree Y’all, CMT is bringing the "Dukes" back to evening television. A special weekend marathon will kick off the "Dukes" launch on September 10th at 8/7C. Then starting September 13th the "Dukes" will air 5 nights a week (Mon-Fri) at 7pm Eastern, 6pm Cental and 11pm Eastern, 10 Central.

In my opinion this is due to the fierce loyalty and undying support of our fans. Our show has found a permanent place in the fabric of the American Heartland. Now, with DVD’s getting scarce as hen's teeth, the next generation of "Dukes" Fans will have a place to watch and enjoy America's favorite family show.

Thanks Y’all!

“Cooter†aka Ben Jones

I don't know if I should post the link to it or not, if I do I'll come back and edit this post :p lol, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Anyways, when I skimmed over the site I didn't see this important announcement anywheres (I could be wrong) But I thought I'd post it and let you all know. And if it is on here, then Maryanne, Brian, Meadow, feel free to delete this post lol. :)

Dang Lori, you've gone and done it. You beat me to posting this awesome news! Thanks for letting us all know...hope it is true, even if I don't have cable to watch it. Perhaps I can catch an ep here and there at my parents' house. I agree with Roger. I have all the episodes on DVD and most on VHS as well, but it is pretty special to see it on TV knowing every other Duke fan may be watching the same episode and all! :D Great news in the world of Dukes! YEE HAAAA!!!!!!!:D

Holy smokes! Lori, you rock!

We hadn't heard a thing, but that's why we have awesome folks like y'all on this site to keep us up to date on this stuff. :wink:

And yes, folks, it's true! CMT is bringing back the Dukes!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/dukes_of_hazzard/series.jhtml

They also have the Dukes announcement prominently displayed on the home page. Which, for a brief moment I thought was Taylor Swift's official website with all the Taylor Swift stuff they got on there. Heh!

Goin' to update the front page of HNet right now. Kheehaaa!!

Haha, hey, it's like I said before Rog, I've actually talked to some of the county officials here to talk to the Mayor about addin' an extra Z. :D But to no avail, they just won't seem to listen to me at all.

Haha, nah Maryanne, I didn't see it posted anywheres on here at first when I received the news, so I decided to do something right for a change. :-P call it a step for forgiveness still yet for past occurrences.