Arrest Chet Duke!

MaryAnne

*walks in from the office, own working hours having started already, wearing her labcoat* I see the patient is awake, and you found the coffee, deputy. strong enough for a cop? *smiles, goes over to Brian, touching his forehead* Feeling like the morning after, dear?

*chuckles at Doc, lifting the coffee cup and taking another sip* Drink some of this, Brian. You'll feel like a whole new man...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah'll take the pills and some watered-down coffee. That coffee's so strong, drinkin' it straight-up could neuter a man.

Well well, we can't have that, can we. *chuckles, goes into the other room and gets the pain medication and coffee, toned down a little and returns* Here you go, just what the doctor ordered.

Well well, we can't have that, can we. *chuckles, goes into the other room and gets the pain medication and coffee, toned down a little and returns* Here you go, just what the doctor ordered.

Thank ya, Doc.

*sits up, slowly, closing eyes once with the announcement of pain from various areas of the body. Accepts the painkillers and the coffee with a nod, and slugs down the pills, taking a few sips of coffee to wash them down. Within a couple minutes, feels a slight improvement, save for the heart palipitations from the coffee. Takes a few more swallows of the hot liquid, then regards cousin once more*

Awright, MaryAnne. Why don't you tell me what's on yer mind.

Thank ya, Doc.

*sits up, slowly, closing eyes once with the announcement of pain from various areas of the body. Accepts the painkillers and the coffee with a nod, and slugs down the pills, taking a few sips of coffee to wash them down. Within a couple minutes, feels a slight improvement, save for the heart palipitations from the coffee. Takes a few more swallows of the hot liquid, then regards cousin once more*

Awright, MaryAnne. Why don't you tell me what's on yer mind.

*takes another sip of Doc's plutonium grade coffee and sets the cup back down on the table* You and have some unfinished business. You mostly. Technically speaking, you were under arrest and had some bail conditions. You then "escaped" and we had all this business with Chet. I have taken the Lord of the Outlaws title away from Chet and returned it to you, however, there's still the matter of your bail.

There's also the matter of Chet's bail too, but we'll take one thing at a time heah...

*takes another sip of Doc's plutonium grade coffee and sets the cup back down on the table* You and have some unfinished business. You mostly. Technically speaking, you were under arrest and had some bail conditions. You then "escaped" and we had all this business with Chet. I have taken the Lord of the Outlaws title away from Chet and returned it to you, however, there's still the matter of your bail.

There's also the matter of Chet's bail too, but we'll take one thing at a time heah...

Lemme guess. You're gonna bury me under the jail, once I'm healthy.

Lemme guess. You're gonna bury me under the jail, once I'm healthy.

Well, the thought did cross my mind. I got two busted cells as it is. Gonna need a new jail I figure at some point, you coulda been the first cornerstone...

But I reckon I'll save that for Chet, since he busted up my jail. You on the other hand...I ain't sure what to do with.

Well, the thought did cross my mind. I got two busted cells as it is. Gonna need a new jail I figure at some point, you coulda been the first cornerstone...

But I reckon I'll save that for Chet, since he busted up my jail. You on the other hand...I ain't sure what to do with.

*She could reduce his bail. Especially if no new charges are being added. Think silently.*

Edited by DaneyDuke

*lowers gaze, choosing to stare into the coffee cup, rather than meet MaryAnne's eyes right now. Speaks quietly*

What if ah helped you fix up those cells, after havin' a couple more days to heal up? Then I'll take up residence in the holdin' cell upstairs, and honor the original terms of mah bail in full.

*glances up briefly* If you still find those terms agreeable.

*lowers gaze, choosing to stare into the coffee cup, rather than meet MaryAnne's eyes right now. Speaks quietly*

What if ah helped you fix up those cells, after havin' a couple more days to heal up? Then I'll take up residence in the holdin' cell upstairs, and honor the original terms of mah bail in full.

*glances up briefly* If you still find those terms agreeable.

So you're gonna fix my jail cells, park your black clad posterior in the upstairs cell and write that story you're supposed to? And...there was something else you were gonna do too but I can't remember but whatever we agreed on originally, those terms are still agreeable. And you ain't gonna be released until such time as you meet that bail condition? I know the HNet articles are condition of parole....but the story, or stories, are your key OUT of the jail. That how we understand it?

So you're gonna fix my jail cells, park your black clad posterior in the upstairs cell and write that story you're supposed to? And...there was something else you were gonna do too but I can't remember but whatever we agreed on originally, those terms are still agreeable. And you ain't gonna be released until such time as you meet that bail condition? I know the HNet articles are condition of parole....but the story, or stories, are your key OUT of the jail. That how we understand it?

Yeah. Two stories, plus monthly stuff for county business, which I already made good on for this month. I gotta finish both stories before gettin' out, and I gotta keep up with the monthly articles to stay out.

Yeah. Two stories, plus monthly stuff for county business, which I already made good on for this month. I gotta finish both stories before gettin' out, and I gotta keep up with the monthly articles to stay out.

*nods* Awright then. That's the deal. I agree to those terms.

Awright. Just don't chain me to the bed heah, in the meantime. *offers handshake to seal the deal*

*raises hand as if to spit in it, ridgerunner style, but then smiles and grasps cousins hand* Awright, I won't chain ya to the bed. Unless somebody lets you out of jail again and we have to repeat all this craziness again. Not only will I chain you to the bed here, I will run you up the flag pole. *grins*

*raises hand as if to spit in it, ridgerunner style, but then smiles and grasps cousins hand* Awright, I won't chain ya to the bed. Unless somebody lets you out of jail again and we have to repeat all this craziness again. Not only will I chain you to the bed here, I will run you up the flag pole. *grins*

*laughs*Alright then, I'm glad to see you have come to terms. Meanwhile, Brian you are welcome to stay here as long as you need to to recover.

And I'll visit everyday until you make bail, I would bring coffee to you but Maryanne would arrest me for cruel and unusual punishment.

*returns the handshake, smiling* No need. I'll behave this time. I gotta re-cover mah health and I've got plenty to do while I'm healin' up.

*releases the handshake* Now, about Chet....I got an idea. It'll keep him locked up for awhile too, but it's a do-able bail.

*laughs*Alright then, I'm glad to see you have come to terms. Meanwhile, Brian you are welcome to stay here as long as you need to to recover.

And I'll visit everyday until you make bail, I would bring coffee to you but Maryanne would arrest me for cruel and unusual punishment.

Khee! Thanks, Doc. Ah'm sure I'll need regular checkups to be sure ah'm healin' awright.

*returns the handshake, smiling* No need. I'll behave this time. I gotta re-cover mah health and I've got plenty to do while I'm healin' up.

*releases the handshake* Now, about Chet....I got an idea. It'll keep him locked up for awhile too, but it's a do-able bail.

*nods* Ok. What's your suggestion?

*nods* Ok. What's your suggestion?

Well, lotta people don't know it, but Chet can draw. I ain't talkin' with his damn .45, either. He can actually draw people, n' critters.

I'm thinkin' he should draw all us folks who were in this thang. Maybe he can put us in a group drawin'....you, me, all the Dukes that were involved, and Alex, and Daniel, Doc, and...whoevah else, B.L., dont' know if ah'm missin' anybody. Oh, and he can put himself in there too.

Well, lotta people don't know it, but Chet can draw. I ain't talkin' with his damn .45, either. He can actually draw people, n' critters.

I'm thinkin' he should draw all us folks who were in this thang. Maybe he can put us in a group drawin'....you, me, all the Dukes that were involved, and Alex, and Daniel, and...whoevah else, B.L., dont' know if ah'm missin' anybody. Oh, and he can put himself in there too.

*smiles* That'd be cool. And it would keep him out of trouble for awhile. *chuckles*

*smiles* That'd be cool. And it would keep him out of trouble for awhile. *chuckles*

Yeah. Tho' you're gonna halfta trust 'em with a sharp pencil. That's the only downside. But since you can tell him his horse is back, and assure him ah'm locked up too, he probably won't be too bent outta shape. If he insists on actin' up, you can always ree-voke his bail and transfer his posterior to a high security prison.

Yeah. Tho' you're gonna halfta trust 'em with a sharp pencil. That's the only downside. But since you can tell him his horse is back, and assure him ah'm locked up too, he probably won't be too bent outta shape. If he insists on actin' up, you can always ree-voke his bail and transfer his posterior to a high security prison.

Hell, I'll run him up the flag pole if he gives me any grief. Heh! I think you're right tho', with his horse back and safe and you locked up too for awhile, he'll hopefully spare destroyin' my last cell.

Hell, I'll run him up the flag pole if he gives me any grief. Heh! I think you're right tho', with his horse back and safe and you locked up too for awhile, he'll hopefully spare destroyin' my last cell.

Yeah, I ain't lookin' forward to cleanin' up that mess he made downstairs. But I can give 'em sass while ah'm workin' on it, and that kinda makes up for it. *gives a small grin*

And ya know....I won't mind hangin' out in the upstairs cell while I work on mah own bail. I might actually git somethin' done, if I stay outta trouble for awhile.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.