Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"I didn't get to see it Cassidy. I'm sorry." Lizzy says.

Cassidy Says "Okay Aunt Lizzy and listen about when Salena had the twins are the docter certain she shouldn't have anymore children she's young she might want to get married and another one or two now as well Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "Okay Aunt Lizzy and listen about when Salena had the twins are the docter certain she shouldn't have anymore children she's young she might want to get married and another one or two now as well Aunt Lizzy."

"Let's just hope it happens in that order. Artan stop that this instant." Lizzy hollers.

"I don't know sweetie. You know me and Grandpa's rule if it's over your head you don't touch it right?" Lizzy asks.

Artan Says "Yes Grandma" and Lucas come running and Says "Aunt Cassidy how you doing does a councilwoman have superpowers right away or do they come later after your elected."

Daisy said "David asked me if he could be deputy like his daddy someday, i couldnt answer him, im already tryin to keep Clay safe i dont wanna have to worry about another kid"

Cassidy Says "Aunt Lizzy you missed it I accidently called Hughie a Jackass in the debate but I meant like the animal and everybody took the wrong way as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.