Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "Yeah were is this going?" she feared the answer.

"Then you understand how important it is for me to get her out of Hazzard just me and her? Don't get me wrong I would love to take an adults only vacation with you, Enos, Lizzy, and myself but...right now I need to remind her that although we don't have much romance at home I love her always." Luke says.

"Then you understand how important it is for me to get her out of Hazzard just me and her? Don't get me wrong I would love to take an adults only vacation with you, Enos, Lizzy, and myself but...right now I need to remind her that although we don't have much romance at home I love her always." Luke says.

Daisy closed her eyes "How do I know ya'll will come back...BOTH of you together?....and WHEN will ya'll be back? Luke..." she looked at her cousin "I know..."

"Because we both know what it's like to be abandoned. Lizzy by her mother and me by my father. Daisy we could never do it to our own children." Luke says.

Daisy nodded "Believe it or not Luke I've been abandond too...Promise ya'll will come back together and things will be normal again...maybe when ya'll get back we could do something together...and let me pay for ya'lls trip..I have just enough to do it."

Daisy nodded "Believe it or not Luke I've been abandond too...Promise ya'll will come back together and things will be normal again...maybe when ya'll get back we could do something together...and let me pay for ya'lls trip..I have just enough to do it."

"I will never ask that of you Daisy. You've already done so much for us already that this would be too much. Of course we'll come back I promise. What you can do for us is watch after Dawn. Amber's already promised to pay for it we just need someone who has a kid about Dawn's age to watch after her. It's most likely that we'll be leaving in the next couple of months and Dawn still nurses and will most likely continue through that time. If you watch Dawn we'd be eternally grateful." Luke says.

"I will never ask that of you Daisy. You've already done so much for us already that this would be too much. Of course we'll come back I promise. What you can do for us is watch after Dawn. Amber's already promised to pay for it we just need someone who has a kid about Dawn's age to watch after her. It's most likely that we'll be leaving in the next couple of months and Dawn still nurses and will most likely continue through that time. If you watch Dawn we'd be eternally grateful." Luke says.

Daisy said "Yes I'll watch Dawn, I'll be happy to do that...and I'll take Matt and Molly too for ya'll and I won't take no for an answer on that, and I'll keep and eye on Trevor"

Daisy said "Yes I'll watch Dawn, I'll be happy to do that...and I'll take Matt and Molly too for ya'll and I won't take no for an answer on that, and I'll keep and eye on Trevor"

"Cooter already said he'd take them in but we do need someone to watch Josh still and keep an eye on Trevor if he decides to stick around that long." Luke says.

Daisy turned around and smiled "While you and Luke go on that trip in a few months I have GLADLY taken the job of keeping Josh and Dawn for ya'll and I'll keep and close eye on Trevor too."

"Trip? What trip?" Lizzy asks. "Luke I told you we can't afford something like anything you're planning."

"It was hypothetical Lizzy. We aren't going anywhere." Luke says looking at his cousin and hoping she'd confirm that.

Daisy and Lizzy sit down and talk for a little bit.

Douglas went in Trevor's room after talking with Cassidy and bringing the title to her 1970 Pontiac LeMans with a 455 Big Block she told him at one time she was a terror of Hazzard County in that car now.

Doug agrees with his wife giving the car away and takes the keys and title and hands it to Trevor and Says "Your sister Cassidy wants you to have this she heard about how your car blew up since you've been here and it's 1970 Pontiac LeMans with 455 Big Block and I hear today is your birthday as well Happy Birthday brother-in-law as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Douglas went in Trevor's room after talking with Cassidy and bringing the title to her 1970 Pontiac LeMans with a 455 Big Block she told him at one time she was a terror of Hazzard County in that car now.

Doug agrees with his wife giving the car away and takes the keys and title and hands it to Trevor and Says "Your sister Cassidy wants you to have this she heard about how your car blew up since you've been here and it's 1970 Pontiac LeMans with 455 Big Block and I hear today is your birthday as well Happy Birthday brother-in-law as well."

Trevor Says "Mom hasn't noticed but I picked up on it right away when they handed me a mirror to my true eye color in my left eye it's a blue as my father's Doug and Dad was telling me that Boss Hogg asked you to fill in while Cassidy is on bedrest that's something so are you looking forward to that as well."

Doug Says "Have you ever heard of Governer Marcus Jacob Jackson of Florida he's my father I haven't quite told Boss yet and yes Cassidy knows and I know you and her's Great-Grandfather was Congressman Julian Tropicana as well."

Trevor Says "Wow and I heard Matt and Dad talking did you know that Kaylee's son won't break-up his marriage with Ashley because it's my boy he's one blue eye and one brown eye that's how I know after this I wished I wouldn't told her she was crazy now she left crying now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

Trevor Says "Mom hasn't noticed but I picked up on it right away when they handed me a mirror to my true eye color in my left eye it's a blue as my father's Doug and Dad was telling me that Boss Hogg asked you to fill in while Cassidy is on bedrest that's something so are you looking forward to that as well."

Doug Says "Have you ever heard of Governer Marcus Jacob Jackson of Florida he's my father I haven't quite told Boss yet and yes Cassidy knows and I know you and her's Great-Grandfather was Congressman Julian Tropicana as well."

Trevor Says "Wow and I heard Matt and Dad talking did you know that Kaylee's son won't break-up his marriage with Ashley because it's my boy he's one blue eye and one brown eye that's how I know after this I wished I wouldn't told her she was crazy now she left crying now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstait or Elly Mae Duke

Doug said "Are you sure its yours?" he kept his voice really low.

Doug said "Are you sure its yours?" he kept his voice really low.

Trevor Says "Look I have one blue eye and one brown that's what Mom is so stunned about Doug and really if Cassidy wants to name a girl Margarita let her don't fight with my sister now as well. I intend once I am released to tell Kaylee's parents I want to raise my son as well I heard she died when there was a swine flu breakout here. Doug that was before she got sick and she went to tell Matt it was his son as well."

Trevor Says "Look I have one blue eye and one brown that's what Mom is so stunned about Doug and really if Cassidy wants to name a girl Margarita let her don't fight with my sister now as well. I intend once I am released to tell Kaylee's parents I want to raise my son as well I heard she died when there was a swine flu breakout here. Doug that was before she got sick and she went to tell Matt it was his son as well."

Doug sighed

An Older man walked in and Says "Your son's name is John Henry Mayes and your a blind bat and you'll never ever see your son now as well."

Daisy had heard the man and steped up "What gives you the authority to say that to my nephew?!", Trevor now saw how brave his Aunt Daisy was

Daisy had heard the man and steped up "What gives you the authority to say that to my nephew?!", Trevor now saw how brave his Aunt Daisy was

The Older Man Says "Oh come on I know he's the blind bat of Chickasaw County now look at his fender he can make a turn in a parking without hitting a pole now."

Trevor Says "I'm going to demand custody and it was a premature cataract and I have full sight and I hated that nickname as well."

The Older Man Says "Oh come on I know he's the blind bat of Chickasaw County now look at his fender he can make a turn in a parking without hitting a pole now."

Trevor Says "I'm going to demand custody and it was a premature cataract and I have full sight and I hated that nickname as well."

Daisy said "Whoever you are you better leave this room!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.