Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Salena Says "Goodbye" and watches as he leaves and she wanders if she will ever meet somebody that she can love like Ashley, Cassidy and even Angel has done now as well. And Salena looks at Hughie and Says "He's gone, and my heart is breaking right now I thought he would stick around at least for his sons now their so precious if you ever want to see them I don't mind their family to you and your cousin won't even admit their his grandsons which hurts just hurts me now keeps telling me he should get a dna test between them and Josh now." A docter comes and Says "Mrs. Duke I think you should know this but your son has no memory of what happened right now he keeps looking at his id bracelet and asking who he is right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Hughie looks at Salena and sighs. "He's under too much pressure here. There's too much talk about what he did and he can't handle it. He loves his sons and he will never willingly give them up but he thinks he has to find himself first." Hughie says. More tears slide out of Lizzy's eyes at the mention of her son. Then Salena stops.

"You're son? What does he mean? Matt is with Dad." Salena says.

"Salena...I...I'm so sorry." Lizzy sighs.

"Go to him Liz, I'll take care of Luke just go see him." Hughie says. Lizzy nods and rushes down the hall.

Hughie looks at Salena and sighs. "He's under too much pressure here. There's too much talk about what he did and he can't handle it. He loves his sons and he will never willingly give them up but he thinks he has to find himself first." Hughie says. More tears slide out of Lizzy's eyes at the mention of her son. Then Salena stops.

"You're son? What does he mean? Matt is with Dad." Salena says.

"Salena...I...I'm so sorry." Lizzy sighs.

"Go to him Liz, I'll take care of Luke just go see him." Hughie says. Lizzy nods and rushes down the hall.

The Docter goes and tells Bo the exact same message which Cassidy understood as well and it seems the young man wants to leave but their telling him he can't right now as well. Salena Says "Well Mr. Hogg I am leaving for Austin as soon as I get a place and everything is set up and the boys are coming with me as well I am sorry but I got a excellant job offer but first I am making copies of all the songs in my notebook and mailing them to Reba McEntire at Starstruck and at least get them published them now."

The Docter goes and tells Bo the exact same message which Cassidy understood as well and it seems the young man wants to leave but their telling him he can't right now as well. Salena Says "Well Mr. Hogg I am leaving or Austin as soon as I get a place and everything is set up and the boys are coming with me as well I am sorry but I got a excellant job offer but first I am making copies of all the songs in my notebook and mailing them to Reba McEntire at Starstruck and at least get them published them now."

"Are you worried about your mother and what the doctor said?" Hughie asks.

"Are you worried about your mother and what the doctor said?" Hughie asks.

Salena Says "Yes but I don't even know who her son is right now they just going to contact her and Bo right now there is parents according to the blood tests I am very concerned right now. When I came here I was a very open smoker and a closet drinker and quit school and didn't care as well what people thought. But Dad and Mom turned me around got me to quit drinking and smoking and to finish school and to go to college even thow the social worker's threat that if she heard me drinking again she would take my baby kinda of helped now. That social worker still comes around and asks how I am doing I just called her and told her about the job as well. I wish I knew what her son's name was nobody will tell me right now as well I understand he helped Cassidy and got slammed into a wall for it as well. And that he has one grey eye and one brown eye and blind in the grey eye as well."

Salena Says "Yes but I don't even know who her son is right now they just going to contact her and Bo right now there is parents according to the blood tests I am very concerned right now. When I came here I was a very open smoker and a closet drinker and quit school and didn't care as well what people thought. But Dad and Mom turned me around got me to quit drinking and smoking and to finish school and to go to college even thow the social worker's threat that if she heard me drinking again she would take my baby kinda of helped now. That social worker still comes around and asks how I am doing I just called her and told her about the job as well. I wish I knew what her son's name was nobody will tell me right now as well I understand he helped Cassidy and got slammed into a wall for it as well. And that he has one grey eye and one brown eye and blind in the grey eye as well."

"What do you think your father is going to say?" Hughie asks.

"What do you think your father is going to say?" Hughie asks.

Salena Says "I don't know it depends on how he views one question when Mom and Uncle Bo was in high school was she seeing my father at the time that might make a world of difference this could cause a good arguement between him and my Uncle Bo now as well."

Salena Says "I don't know it depends on how he views one question when Mom and Uncle Bo was in high school was she seeing my father at the time that might make a world of difference this could cause a good arguement between him and my Uncle Bo now as well."

"No when the boy happened she wasn't with anyone. She didn't start dating your father until about five years ago. Shortly after she got custody of Molly. It was the day before your Uncle Bo proposed to Shannon." Hughie says.

"No when the boy happened she wasn't with anyone. She didn't start dating your father until about five years ago. Shortly after she got custody of Molly. It was the day before your Uncle Bo proposed to Shannon." Hughie says.

Salena Says "Oh Damm that might but a strain on my Uncle Bo's and Aunt Shannon's marriage and they have a two month old brand new son named Jesse right now as well. So he's is a bit older than Cassidy then as well this is huge right now as well."

In the room where Lizzy and Bo's son Says "Who am I? Why am I here, who brought me here? What happened I am so confused right now."

Salena Says "Oh Damm that might but a strain on my Uncle Bo's and Aunt Shannon's marriage and they a two month old brand new son named Jesse right now as well. So he's is a bit older than Cassidy then as well this is huge right now as well."

In the room where Lizzy and Bo's son Says "Who am I? Why am I here, who brought me here? What happened I am so confused right now."

"Look at me." Lizzy says sitting down next to him. "Your name is George William Carter."

"Look at me." Lizzy says sitting down next to him. "Your name is George William Carter."

He turned to look at her and Says and "And why should I look at you lady and who is the man with you as well I kinda of remember him from somewhere as well. I keep reading my id bracelet but it doesn't ring a bell now as well what happened to me as well. I do know I am blind in one eye thow I don't know how I could remember that little fact if I can't even remember my own name and thank you as well."

He turned to look at her and Says and "And why should I look at you lady and who is the man with you as well I kinda of remember him from somewhere as well. I keep reading my id bracelet but it doesn't ring a bell now as well what happened to me as well. I do know I am blind in one eye thow I don't know how I could remember that little fact if I can't even remember my own name and thank you as well."

"My name is Lizzy Duke and this is my cousin Bo Duke." Lizzy says. "You were trying to help his daughter escape Alex Hogg when one of Alex's friends threw you against a wall."

"My name is Lizzy Duke and this is my cousin Bo Duke." Lizzy says. "You were trying to help his daughter escape Alex Hogg when one of Alex's friends threw you against a wall."

Bo Duke Says "Wait a minute Lizzy let me explain something a minute you see she is married to my cousin and I am your father and you look so much like me but it's as if you haven't been eating properly now son."

A Docter comes in and Says "Good News we can restore sight to that grey eye it turns out he got a premature cataract I know that sounds odd but we don't know how you have two different colored eyes now odd now. We might need to write a paper on this right here now."

Bo Says "My Great-Grandfather had one grey eye and was blind in that eye and one blue eye which he could see out of according to Uncle Jesse now Lizzy I think I passed that trait down to George our son now."

George Says "Was she Cassidy or Sam, I remember those two names and his ranting for revenge as well but that is it right now as well. That would mean that Lizzy Duke is my natural mother I have no memory of you right now as well."

Bo Duke Says "Wait a minute Lizzy let me explain something a minute you see she is married to my cousin and I am your father and you look so much like me but it's as if you haven't been eating properly now son."

A Docter comes in and Says "Good News we can restore sight to that grey eye it turns out he got a premature cataract I know that sounds odd but we don't know how you have two different colored eyes now odd now. We might need to write a paper on this right here now."

Bo Says "My Great-Grandfather had one grey eye and was blind in that eye and one blue eye which he could see out of according to Uncle Jesse now Lizzy I think I passed that trait down to George our son now."

George Says "Was she Cassidy or Sam, I remember those two names and his ranting for revenge as well but that is it right now as well. That would mean that Lizzy Duke is my natural mother I have no memory of you right now as well."

"Yes I am. You wouldn't remember me because you were barely three months when I gave you up. Cassidy was the one you tried to help and Sam was the one that was hurt by Alex. He did the same thing to her sister." Lizzy says.

"Yes I am. You wouldn't remember me because you were barely three months when I gave you up. Cassidy was the one you tried to help and Sam was the one that was hurt by Alex. He did the same thing to her sister." Lizzy says.

Bo looks and Says "Your raised him for almost three months by yourself, and what did you name our son Lizzy I just need to know I want to write it in the family bible that Uncle Jesse has he has recorded all of our kids down right now as well . I will also right down his name now as well it's really important to me right now as well. And Cassidy is technically your half-sister she picked up that you looked like me as well. She didn't lose her pregnancy and they did a ultrasound and she's having twins as well."

Bo looks and Says "Your raised him for almost three months by yourself, and what did you name our son Lizzy I just need to know I want to write it in the family bible that Uncle Jesse has he has recorded all of our kids down right now as well . I will also right down his name now as well it's really important to me right now as well. And Cassidy is technically your half-sister she picked up that you looked like me as well. She didn't lose her pregnancy and they did a ultrasound and she's having twins as well."

"Trevor Kyle." Lizzy whispers softly.

"Trevor Kyle." Lizzy whispers softly.

Bo Says "Trevor Kyle Davenport or Trevor Kyle Duke."

George Says "Oh I remember Alex yelling at me because I wouldn't put these cruel looking anklets on Cassidy and some other guy doing it and him calling me a coward. Well I just wanted to hit him because I knew what he was doing was wrong and I like both names what you gave me and my adoptive parents as well."

Bo Says "Trevor Kyle Davenport or Trevor Kyle Duke."

George Says "Oh I remember Alex yelling at me because I wouldn't put these cruel looking anklets on Cassidy and some other guy doing it and him calling me a coward. Well I just wanted to hit him because I knew what he was doing was wrong and I like both names what you gave me and my adoptive parents as well."

"Duke." Lizzy admits still in a soft tone.

"Duke." Lizzy admits still in a soft tone.

Bo Says "Thanks Lizzy and George since you know your birth name you might as well know that you have three other half sisters and their names are Ruby, Maria and Jennifer and three half brothers and they are Jason, Bo Jr. and Jesse. Lizzy you should tell him about your kids as well if you wish too now as well."

George smiles and looks at Bo and Says "You've been busy geez now."

Bo Says "Thanks Lizzy and George since you know your birth name you might as well know that you have three other half sisters and their names are Ruby, Maria and Jennifer and three half brothers and they are Jason, Bo Jr. and Jesse. Lizzy you should tell him about your kids as well if you wish too now as well."

George smiles and looks at Bo and Says "You've been busy geez now."

Lizzy opened her mouth to tell him about her kids but couldn't so she changed the subject. "Do you remember why you agreed to help Alex?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy opened her mouth to tell him about her kids but couldn't so she changed the subject. "Do you remember why you agreed to help Alex?" Lizzy asks.

George Says "I don't think so but one of his friends blurts out I think there related and I got hit into the wall and he closed and locked the room where me and Cassidy was at and I woke up here. I think they wanted to get rid of me and Cassidy now as well for some odd reason now."

George Says "I don't think so but one of his friends blurts out I think there related and I got hit into the wall and he closed and locked the room where me and Cassidy was at and I woke up here."

"You don't remember him asking you to help him?" Lizzy presses.

"You don't remember him asking you to help him?" Lizzy presses.

George Says "I don't remember alot but he kept telling me that Bo Duke was my father and that he didn't want me and I knew for odd reason he was lying because after awhile he told me if I did what he wanted me to he wouldn't kill me now. I remember driving to the hideout he teased he knew that was my car because there was a bunch of dents on the left side but I explained I was blind in my left eye and he called me a blind bat afterwards."

George Says "I don't remember alot but he kept telling me that Bo Duke was my father and that he didn't want me and I knew for odd reason he was lying because after awhile he told me if I did what he wanted me to he wouldn't kill me now. I remember driving to hideout he teased he knew that was my car because there was a bunch of dents on the left side but I explained I was blind in my left eye and he called me a blind bat afterwards."

"Oh..." Lizzy sighs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.