Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Sam tried to keep up with Alex

She whisper is he could unlock her that it would be better for him as well. Cassidy was surprized when her mystery benefacter undid everything Alex wanted set up and helped her and up and got her out of their right past those guys as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Alex smiles and says "I ain't fallin for that trick" Sam realized that Alex got smarter since the Cadence incident too

Sam tried to kick but the anklets kept her from kicking right now as well. Two guys stopped Cassidy and looks at the guy and Says "take her back, no better we'll take her back and refix her up nice try who are you to her now."

Sam tried to kick but the anklets kept her from kicking right now as well. Two guys stopped Cassidy and looks at the guy and Says "take her back, no better we'll take her back and refix her up nice try who are you to her now."

Cassidy said "What do you mean?"

Cassidy said "What do you mean?"

They Guy grabbed and dragged her back to where she was and fixed it back up and looked at the other guy and hit him and locked door leaving him where he was at as well. But before he left he grabbed the guys wallet from his back pocket.

They Guy grabbed and dragged her back to where she was and fixed it back up and looked at the other guy and hit him and locked door leaving him where he was at as well. But before he left he grabbed the guys wallet from his back pocket.

Sam kept getting tortured

Sam kept getting tortured

Cassidy was gagged this time and she was crying as well she couldn't believe she was almost out of there and they got caught as well. One of the guys had bruise from when he got her down a second time and she didn't like it too well.

Sam looks at him "Alex..you hurt my sister..wasn't that enough" Alex pulled a gun and pointed it at Sams head...which scared the living day lights out of Sam

Cassidy heard Sam scream and she couldn't yell for him to stop as well. She had her own problems she kept trying to squirm away from this new guy but he grabbed her hair and cried from the pain as well. The Guy Says "This is punishment for escaping now as well."

Cassidy heard Sam scream and she couldn't yell for him to stop as well. She had her own problems she kept trying to squirm away from this new guy but grabbed her hair and cried from the pain as well. The Guy Says "This is punishment for escaping now as well."

Cassidy said "I don't care what you do to me...LET SAM GO!"

Cassidy said "I don't care what you do to me...LET SAM GO!"

The Guy smacked her hard and Says "Shut up and I'm going to make this painful for you as well." Cassidy had thought she had seen either Matt or her father just now couldn't been Doug right now he would want throw this guy into the wall now.

The Guy smacked her hard and Says "Shut up and I'm going to make this painful for you as well." Cassidy had thought she had seen either Matt or her father just now couldn't been Doug right now he would want throw this guy into the wall now.

Cassidy said "It's Matt and Clay!"

Cassidy said "It's Matt and Clay!"

The Guy Says "Don't get too excited I'm not done the window is locked and those guys aren't letting them threw and we can't figure out why that guy let you loose now as well. quit squirming you can't do anything to stop me right now as well and the more you try to kick your ankles are just going to scratched up now as well."

Matt and Clay some how found an unlocked door in the back

Cassidy looked and it was Matt and Clay and that burst through and Matt had gotten her free and she had decked the guy that was teasing her and asked them about the guy by the wall doesn't he look like me alot now.

Cassidy looked and it was Matt and Clay and that burst through and Matt had gotten her free and she had decked the guy that was teasing her and asked them about the guy by the wall doesn't he look like me alot now.

Clay said "Did they get anyone else besdies you Cass?"

Clay said "Did they get anyone else besdies you Cass?"

Cassidy Says "Alex is in with Sam she's screaming but I don't know what's going we better get that blonde haired kid to the hospital that guy got him good when he helped me out I can't help it but he looks like a skinny version of Dad now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.