What's your favorite Daisy outfit?

i also liked those outfits she wore in HBGL and that she wore at the overalls she wore at the begining of that one. tho i thought it was funny seeing her in long jeans and boots. and i'm not sure but i think she was werin tennis shoes in HBGL i was like huh?

well, she wore tennis shoes twice in the epi "Officer Daisy Duke" once when she was running behind the General and the second time when they were watching her do self defense trainin in the office of the police station

Happy Birthday General Lee is one of my favorite episodes. It was so awesome that the makers of Dukes decided to produce an episode like that.

Since you two are relatively new to the HazzardNet I was wondering if you knew that the lady thief who had the General at the beginning is country music singer Janie Fricke?

Actually Roger, I never heard of her, but that is interesting and granted I've seen enough of Dukes to know that quite a few of their guest stars and even some regulars are country singers. One thing I like about it. Revolves around the whole country Music. The only thing i ever seen that remotely does that is Beverly Hillbillies and only when Flatt and Scruggs show up mostly cause a lot of it is them learning about all the new music and dances. but yeah that is like the number one or two reason I like the dukes.

Happy Birthday General Lee is one of my favorite episodes. It was so awesome that the makers of Dukes decided to produce an episode like that.

Since you two are relatively new to the HazzardNet I was wondering if you knew that the lady thief who had the General at the beginning is country music singer Janie Fricke?

wow, didnt know that and never heard of Janie Fricke

I've heard of her...She was in a country weekly magazine a while back also...lol...here are some of her songs:

He's a Heartache( Looking For a Place to Happen)

Do Me With Love

Pass Me By (If You're Only Passing Through)

Playin' Hard to Get

But Love Me

Down to My Last Broken Heart

Don't Worry 'Bout Me Baby

What're You Doing Tonight

I'll Need Someone to Hold Me (When I Cry)

Please Help Me, I'm Falling

I'll Love Away Your Troubles for Awhile

Tell Me a Lie

Always Have, Always Will

Your Hearts Not in It

It Ain't Easy Bein' Easy

Let's Stop Talkin' About It

She's Single Again

and she sang "She Can Put Her Shoes Under My Bed Anytime" with Johnny Duncan

Now back to the topic...lol...Some of my favorite Daisy outfits are:

The one I liked the most was in the episode 'Jude Emery'...It was when she went to Snakes gang and said "I Heard you boys were looking for hot drivers" Anyways she had hot purple shorts on n a hot pink top on....maybe the colors were switched...I aint sure...but I love pink n purple n I really like that outfit....I wish I could find a pick of it.

anyways I like these...nprobably a lot more...most anything she wore was cute.

Catherine-Bach---Dukes-of-Hazzard-Photograph-C10101981.jpeg

small_catherine_bach_148720a.jpg

Now back to the topic...lol...Some of my favorite Daisy outfits are:

The one I liked the most was in the episode 'Jude Emery'...It was when she went to Snakes gang and said "I Heard you boys were looking for hot drivers" Anyways she had hot purple shorts on n a hot pink top on....maybe the colors were switched...I aint sure...but I love pink n purple n I really like that outfit....I wish I could find a pick of it.

anyways I like these...nprobably a lot more...most anything she wore was cute.

Catherine-Bach---Dukes-of-Hazzard-Photograph-C10101981.jpeg

small_catherine_bach_148720a.jpg

love these outfits, if i could fit in a pair of short shorts, id wear those

Head of you there Daisy, I gota pair or two or three. . .well however many. I got a few of them that I wear in the summer. Have a few long shorts that I wear to school, I like them, but I can't stand them cause they're a bit long on me cause I'm short.

lol, your lucky, i have in no way Catherine Bachs figure in those photos

• 4 weeks later...

Number 1 The red bikini she wore in one armed bandits, 2 the silver oufit in Daisy's song, 3 the french maid outfit in thr gold rush, 4 the swimsuit ( I believe was blue) I can't remember the episode 5 her workout outfit in officer Daisy Duke, 5 the bareback outfit she wore in double sting.

Number 1 The red bikini she wore in one armed bandits, 2 the silver oufit in Daisy's song, 3 the french maid outfit in thr gold rush, 4 the swimsuit ( I believe was blue) I can't remember the episode 5 her workout outfit in officer Daisy Duke, 5 the bareback outfit she wore in double sting.

lol to your first sentence.. idk why but lol

i love all of Daisys outfits

The silver outfit in Daisy's Song? You mean this....

DUKES_OF_HAZZARD_S1D1_SIDEA-50.jpg

I always thought it was pink. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Okay, hi everyone.

I am a person who has a very definite memory of his favorite Daisy outfit. There was one episode where she wore a dress distinctively differing from her overall style.

It was a quite elegant dress. I imagine it to be a black dress (I watched the series in black and white). Not a tight, figure hugging one, but rather a comfortably fitting shirtdress type thing. It was probably a belted one.

I would welcome any ideas on which episode may have given me this fond memory.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...