Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy hugged Julie "No...we can't! Dukes never give up" she wisperd

Jr got up and Ray had grabbed Daisy and Jr did the samething to Julie who was in tears right now as well. Julie looked and Says "Please don't force me to Marry this isn't right you just want my inheritance and that is all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Jr got up and Ray had grabbed Daisy and Jr did the samething to Julie who was in tears right now as well. Julie looked and Says "Please don't force me to Marry this isn't right you just want my inheritance and that is all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "I won't marry you Ray...if I marry anyone is going to be Enos!"

Daisy said "I won't marry you Ray...if I marry anyone is going to be Enos!"

Ray looks and Says "Oh both of you will do as we say now and quit fighting me right now were supposed to me married in a little bit now." Julie tried to get out of Jr's hold but it was too until she flipped him and tried to leave but somebody else came and she could leave now.

Cue Anybody

Ray looks and Says "Oh both of you will do as we say now and quit fighting me right now were supposed to me married in a little bit now." Julie tried to get out of Jr's hold but it was too until she flipped him and tried to leave but somebody else came and she could leave now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy smacked Ray "I won't marry you!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.