This Is How You Do It

Now some might say that Bo had the temper in the family. And this was true- to a certain extent. He certainly lost control of it the most. The truth though was that Luke's temper was just as bad, especially when he was younger... when the loss of his parents still weighed heavily on his mind...before the Marine's had taught him how to forget feelings in order to act.

Of course at this time, Luke was a teenager...before the Marines...before he learned self control. Angrily he threw the book across the room. "Fine! Be that way!" With that he stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Bo shook his head, raising an eyebrow at Daisy.

"I didn't do it the wrong way, I did it in a way that I got another answer that was correct for doing it that way. Just because they were too slow t'figure that out weren't no fault of mine....least I never failed my spelling tests cause I was too busy lookin out for pretty girls....or in your case, the boy who sat across the room."

He retorted back with a raised eyebrow.

Daisy shook her head at Bo's logic it made no sense whatsoever to anyone but him...

"I only missed those words on the test it's not like I couldn't spell them at all. Bet you still couldn't get the correct answers to them math problems."

She smirked she'd only missed the words on the test, sure she'd gotten in a bit of trouble for watching the boy across the aisle and failing instead of paying attention to her school work but she still learned the words and could spell just about anything she wanted to today.

"Like I said back then to Luke. Show me one instance in my life where I am ever gonna need to use those math problems then i'll learn it. Until then, I know how to do the basics, that's all I'll ever need. Then if there's something harder I need to work out, well that's what calculators are for."

He retorted back, swallowing down the last of his milk.

Bo gave a serious nod, putting his milk glass on the small table in the lounge before sitting back against the back of the couch.

"That's true...but then again you only taught me the basics cousin, the rest of it I figured out and perfected on my own...course then I had to teach you what i'd figured out which never went down well..." He retorted back with a grin.

He wasn't being big headed, Luke really had taught him a lot about girls being 4 years older than the youngest Duke Boy, and it had helped a lot when he came to tackle the jungle that was High School. Luke knew how thankful he was for that already, he didn't need telling millions of times. No, again Bo was just having fun bantering with his cousins. It wasn't very often they just got to sit around reminising and joking about times gone by long ago.

Daisy finished up the dishes and joined the boys in the livingroom for some more reminiscing, frowning when she saw Bo's empty milk glass on the table. "Bo I just finished the dishes and there you still got a glass so YOU can just wash it." Changing her frown to a quick grin she remembered Bo's first experiences with girls and high one girl in particular who had been a friend of hers made Bo go all googly eyed.