• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy grabs Lizzys hand "come on, your not stupid" and leads Lizzy to the jeep and gets in and cranks the jeep up and goes speeding down the road tword the hospital

After reaching the hospital and sitting in the waiting room the nurse finally comes over. "You can go see him now." She says. When both Daisy and Lizzy stands she shakes her head. "I'm sorry family only."

"Go on Daisy I'll be fine." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "Lizzy, promise me you'll be here when you get back"

"Of course." Lizzy says.

"She won't, I don't care what you people think. Lizzy is family." Uncle Jesse says. Not wanting to argue with the patriarch the nurse sighs.

"Fine." She says then walks away. Lizzy takes Daisy's hand and the three of them soon joined by Luke and Enos walk down the hall to Bo's room.

"Of course." Lizzy says.

"She won't, I don't care what you people think. Lizzy is family." Uncle Jesse says. Not wanting to argue with the patriarch the nurse sighs.

"Fine." She says then walks away. Lizzy takes Daisy's hand and the three of them soon joined by Luke and Enos walk down the hall to Bo's room.

Daisy goes in the room with Lizzy and instantly breaks down crying "god, Bo im so sorry for everything, for yelling at ya, for slappin ya, im so sorry!"

Daisy sighes and turnes away

Julie is still in the hospital apparently her flu won't go away and she hears Uncle Jesse telling her what happened to her brother and Says "No why, what would cause to drive way too fast right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie is still in the hospital apparently her flu won't go away and she hears Uncle Jesse telling her what happened to her brother and Says "No why, what would cause to drive way too fast right now as well."

Uncle Jesse told her of the argument he had previously had with Daisy and Lizzy and how the girls are blaming their selves, and how now, Daisy thinks Bo and Julie her self are gonna hate her

Uncle Jesse told her of the argument he had previously had with Daisy and Lizzy and how the girls are blaming their selves, and how now, Daisy thinks Bo and Julie her self are gonna hate her

Julie Says "No Way Uncle Jesse I don't hate Lizzy Bo can be impulsive I told him to quit acting like a jealous boyfriend allreadry that's all."

Uncle Jesse said "you should try talking to Daisy and Lizzy, their not in a stable condition, either of them"

Julie Says "Can you have them talk to me and will somebody occasionally drive my car I don't want blackie too idle now maybe Lizzy could do it for or even Daisy."

Julie Says "Can you have them talk to me and will somebody occasionally drive my car I don't want blackie too idle now maybe Lizzy could do it for or even Daisy."

Uncle Jesse says "ill talk to them about your car"

then Daisy and Lizzy come in and Daisy said "i know you hate me, and im sorry for everything, but i know it wont help with me saying sorry"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.