• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy looked at Lizzy "stay here, ill be back" and goes to talk to Enos, Bo stayes behind for now

Daisy sighs and leans againts the wall "Enos, please dont walkout on me i love you, i know i sound like im begging ,im not trying to, just please"

"Why would I ever leave you? Daisy I love you and I'm in this heart and soul until the day I die. For you and our kids." Enos says.

Daisy said "getting hurt by Josh was my fault Bo"

"It doesn't matter who's fault it was, had I been there I could have protected you. And I don't want you going anywhere without me, Enos, or Luke." Bo says.

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do Duke? You're not my father and you're not my brother so stay out of it." Lizzy says.

"Don't bring me into this." Luke says.

"It doesn't matter who's fault it was, had I been there I could have protected you. And I don't want you going anywhere without me, Enos, or Luke." Bo says.

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do Duke? You're not my father and you're not my brother so stay out of it." Lizzy says.

"Don't bring me into this." Luke says.

Daisy sighed "Bo, me and Lizzy aint kids anymore, why can you accept that!"

Daisy sighed "nothin is gonna happen to me and Lizzy again"

No one had noticed when Lizzy had slipped away but they all noticed when Cooter came out with a shotgun in hand. "Bo Duke you have thirty seconds to leave my property before I start shooting. It is one thing when you make your cousin cry but it's a complete other when you make my little girl cry. Now get." Cooter says.

No one had noticed when Lizzy had slipped away but they all noticed when Cooter came out with a shotgun in hand. "Bo Duke you have thirty seconds to leave my property before I start shooting. It is one thing when you make your cousin cry but it's a complete other when you make my little girl cry. Now get." Cooter says.

Daisy said "Cooters weres Lizzy! and Bo you better just get outta here" and slapes him

Daisy said "Cooters weres Lizzy! and Bo you better just get outta here" and slapes him

Bo hangs his head and leaves in a cloud of dust. Cooter sighs and whistles. "Never thought that would work. You're clear, I swear little girl I had better not have to lie for you again." Cooter says before returning to the garage.

"I know it wasn't right Daisy but...Bo's too wound up. He needs to cool off and I knew he wouldn't leave till daddy threatened him. Do you hate me?" Lizzy asks.

Bo hangs his head and leaves in a cloud of dust. Cooter sighs and whistles. "Never thought that would work. You're clear, I swear little girl I had better not have to lie for you again." Cooter says before returning to the garage.

"I know it wasn't right Daisy but...Bo's too wound up. He needs to cool off and I knew he wouldn't leave till daddy threatened him. Do you hate me?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy sighed "i dont hate ya, but did i just lose my cool for nothing, god why do i keep doin that" and bangs her head on the wall

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.