• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said "what Emily does now is her business, and ive known Brad for awhile, we were in the Marines together"

"I meant hypothetically. Lets say there's this girl you really like but she's flirting heavily with a real loser who is most likely going to hurt her. Would you let her date the guy or would you try to do something to stop it?" Bo asks.

"I meant hypothetically. Lets say there's this girl you really like but she's flirting heavily with a real loser who is most likely going to hurt her. Would you let her date the guy or would you try to do something to stop it?" Bo asks.

Luke sighed "you can interfere with what Lizzy wants, you did the same thing when Daisy first met Enos, you were so scared even though weve known Enos since elementary school!"

"And if he doesn't back off or listen? What am I supposed to do when he hurts Lizzy?" Bo asks.

Luke said "you have to face it, Lizzy wants Tommy, you know, both Daisy and Lizzy have been hurt, first it was Lizzy and that Jake guy, then it was Daisy and that guy Mark right before she met Enos, we have to stay outta this case though"

Luke said "you have to face it, Lizzy wants Tommy, you know, both Daisy and Lizzy have been hurt, first it was Lizzy and that Jake guy, then it was Daisy and that guy Mark right before she met Enos, we have to stay outta this case though"

"So you're telling me to sit back and watch as the only girl I have ever loved get hurt?" Bo asks in disbelief.

Luke said "i dont know that, with what your trying to do to Lizzy, i just dont know what youll do next"

"I don't like this one bit Luke. It's not me to sit back and watch if she gets hurt. If you're sure she knows what she's doing then I will pull back and watch from a distance but it'll be hard." Bo says. "I however will not hold back afterwords if she does get hurt."

So Bo watched and waited. When Lizzy was released a week later she went to work at her father's garage to repair her nearly destroyed car. Tommy didn't understand why it was so important to her and that's why it was Bo and not Tommy who was there when she had a major break down one day.

Daisy who just was released was their too and was trying to calm her down

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.