"I just can't get it Daisy. Tommy's right I should have just scrapped the car, but it's the Mouse. How can I get rid of him?" Lizzy asks still crying.

Daisy said "oh my gosh, that would be like Bo making me getting Dixie scrapped, listen, just let Cooter fix him up, and if you cant, ill use some of the money i have saved for me and the baby and Enos to help you buy a new car"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "oh my gosh, that would be like Bo making me getting Dixie scrapped, listen, just let Cooter fix him up, and if you cant, ill use some of the money i have saved for me and the baby and Enos to help you buy a new car"

"I just...This is my car, letting Dad fix it would be like...I don't know like you letting Bo cook dinner or something. I have to fix it, myself..." Lizzy says.

"Liz look at me. As your friend and someone who cares about you, I say you need a break. You've been working on it since you got released and the doctors say it's not healthy for you. Take a break and then come back to it." Bo pleads. Lizzy looks between Bo and Daisy not knowing what to do.

"I just...This is my car, letting Dad fix it would be like...I don't know like you letting Bo cook dinner or something. I have to fix it, myself..." Lizzy says.

"Liz look at me. As your friend and someone who cares about you, I say you need a break. You've been working on it since you got released and the doctors say it's not healthy for you. Take a break and then come back to it." Bo pleads. Lizzy looks between Bo and Daisy not knowing what to do.

Daisy said "listen, just think on it, come on were going out today, just me and you Liz"

Daisy said "listen, just think on it, come on were going out today, just me and you Liz"

Bo opens his mouth to protest but knows it would probably do more harm than good. "Go on, I'll make sure nothing happens to your car while you're gone." Bo says.

"What could happen to it?" Lizzy asks. Bo just shakes his head.

"Go on it'll be ok." Bo says.

Bo opens his mouth to protest but knows it would probably do more harm than good. "Go on, I'll make sure nothing happens to your car while you're gone." Bo says.

"What could happen to it?" Lizzy asks. Bo just shakes his head.

"Go on it'll be ok." Bo says.

Daisy and Lizzy get outside and Daisy said "i wonder why Bo was fixing to be reluctant to let us go"

Daisy sighed "after the whole Tommy incedent and me being pregnant, Bo, Luke and Enos are watching me like hawks, i just wanna scream at them to back off"

"Hmmm...what do you say we go to Atlanta? I know this nice spa and they have a super huge mall. I can guarantee we can lose any of the boys if they try to follow us." Lizzy says.

"Sounds good." Lizzy says. So they spend the day in Atlanta and Lizzy relaxes not even bothering to think about her car until they come back to Hazzard late.

as soon as they got back to Cooters, Bo and Luke and Enos cornerd both girls and Bo yells at them "just were in the hell did ya'll go!"

Daisy said "Bo please, please stop"

Daisy broke in "everyone just stop! okay, listen Bo, me and Lizzy are strong, we dont need you watching our every move! OKAY!" and storms out side

"Look what you've done now. Just because I got released from the hospital yesterday doesn't mean I can't handle myself like I've always done. Against Tommy Lee or any other boy who's tried to handle it so just back off." Lizzy snaps then storms outside to find Daisy.

"That will win her over." Luke mutters looking at Bo.

"Look what you've done now. Just because I got released from the hospital yesterday doesn't mean I can't handle myself like I've always done. Against Tommy Lee or any other boy who's tried to handle it so just back off." Lizzy snaps then storms outside to find Daisy.

"That will win her over." Luke mutters looking at Bo.

Bo sighes "great, my cousin is mad at me, now Lizzy, damn!"

when Daisy sees Lizzy she just looks away

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.