• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Daisy I insist you let me do this for you. Look it's no big. You've done so much for me lately that I need to pay you back and I won't take no for an answer." Lizzy says taking over for Daisy and making her sit. She tells Daisy all about the past two weeks and the freedom Bo gave her to include being able to spend as much time as she liked with Daisy.

"Daisy I insist you let me do this for you. Look it's no big. You've done so much for me lately that I need to pay you back and I won't take no for an answer." Lizzy says taking over for Daisy and making her sit. She tells Daisy all about the past two weeks and the freedom Bo gave her to include being able to spend as much time as she liked with Daisy.

Daisy smiled at that a little

Soon Julie was in the hospital wing with Gibbs looking out for her

Julie looked up and Says "I thought you was going to investigate your here with me thank you very much you remind me of my cousin Luke he was a Marine that's why I joined Agent Gibbs."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked up and Says "I thought you was going to investigate your here with me thank you very much you remind me of my cousin Luke he was a Marine that's why I joined Agent Gibbs."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Agent Gibbs said "No thanks needed Julie..and I have a while before I have to start an investigation"

Agent Gibbs said "No thanks needed Julie..and I have a while before I have to start an investigation"

Julie Says "And I uncovered the body wow that's something wait till Captain Johnson heres this one now if my brother was here he would be teasing me right now Agent Gibbs. Great Hawaii and I faint so what happened Agent Gibbs did they say yet."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.