• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "I don't know what to say to them...I can't lose Lizzy...or Bo..."

Julie had been at the base and kept thinking about the words that Rack had told her before her left Daisy's house he Said (Julie I Love You, have since the first time I had met you).

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Then tell them. Just say that you're worried about them and that you don't want to come between them and you're worried that they will." Kristen says.

Julie calls Daisy and asks if Rack reallty told her what she thought she heard him say now as well when she was last in town as well.

Julie calls Daisy and asks if Rack reallty told her what she thought she heard him say now as well when she was last in town as well.

Julie Calls Uncle Jesse and tells him the News and once he answers she Says "Uncle Jesse I've been transferred to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii and for the rest of my tour which just got extended by another two years and I miss you as well. Which means my leaves I can come home but I will have to fly. Listen this week I'm going to be busy packing for when I ship out over there as well sorry to tell you this on the phone. I thought I had a year to decide it just got decided while I was away on leave and when I got back I was called into Captain Smith's office and he told me as well."

Julie went back and had to realize life went like this in the Marines the only way she wouldn't if she did something drastic but she thought that she couldn't on purposely get pregnant now.

Julie had called her brother and told him he was a little upset but she Said "Watch my car for another three years big brother and I will be back as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.