• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy smiles "This will all work out I know it will"

"I hope you're right." Lizzy mutters rolling over to lay on her stomach for a while. Lizzy watched out a people walked by and thought about a life filled with Bo and maybe a couple young ones and then thought about a life without him. The only thing that came to mind was a long and lonesome time without him devoid of much she took for granted now.

"I hope you're right." Lizzy mutters rolling over to lay on her stomach for a while. Lizzy watched out a people walked by and thought about a life filled with Bo and maybe a couple young ones and then thought about a life without him. The only thing that came to mind was a long and lonesome time without him devoid of much she took for granted now.

Daisy said "Liz, Bo will not ever leave you alone...there were points when I'd be afraid to live without Enos"

Daisy nodded and kept thinking of the day when Enos went to L.A.

Julie had seen her brother walk and Agent Gibbs was there as well and she Says "Bo meet Agent Gibbs he had a job offer we was discussing when I had discovered the body putting his team to work now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.