• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs said "The Yukon over there"

Julie Smiles and Says "You ought to see the 1969 Dodge Charger my brother and cousin have painted like a stock car it's Orange with a rebel flag and 01 on the the doors and it has it's called "The General Lee" but nice Yukon." She gets and looks as he waits and Says "Oh yeah the seat belt mind if I don't wear mine now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Smiles and Says "You ought to see the 1969 Dodge Charger my brother and cousin have painted like a stock car it's Orange with a rebel flag and 01 on the the doors and it has it's called "The General Lee" but nice Yukon." She gets and looks as he waits and Says "Oh yeah the seat belt mind if I don't wear mine now."

Cue Anybody

Gibbs said "Another country thing? I dont mind"

Gibbs smiles "You can go barefooted"

Julie take off her heels and walks in the sand in her pantyhose and looks and Says "You know I'm out of uniform right now hate those things but when anything offical the dress blues are required now and shoes go with it now. Now this is not in Hazzard at all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie take off her heels and walks in the sand in her pantyhose and looks and Says "You know I'm out of uniform right now hate those things but when anything offical the dress blues are required now and shoes go with it now. Now this is not in Hazzard at all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Gibbs said "Or you can just put them back on"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.