Captain Smith had seen Julie coming back from the Post Office and she saluted him and she looks and Says "I miss my family right now, but this is excellant right now but one thing for sure everything that happened before I got that letter well it doesn't bother me anymore right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Captain Smith nodded "well im sure your eager to read whats going on with your family so ill let you get to readin that letter"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Smith nodded "well im sure your eager to read whats going on with your family so ill let you get to readin that letter"

Julie Says "Thank You Captain Smith, but you know what I miss the most now is making Baked Lemon Chicken with Carrots for my family now it's my brothers favorite dish as well."

Julie got to her office and she was reading and apparantly Bo had been taking care of her car and Cooter but new shocks on it as well. She looked and Says "I no how the old one wore out now". They was telling her Cooter discovered her friend didn't hardly know anything about her car when she fixed it as well. Next she opened a letter from her friend and she was telling her how everything in Cleveland was doing and she wandered why her family treated her so differently as well.

Julie Says "Thank You Captain Smith, but you know what I miss the most now is making Baked Lemon Chicken with Carrots for my family now it's my brothers favorite dish as well."

Julie got to her office and she was reading and apparantly Bo had been taking care of her car and Cooter but new shocks on it as well. She looked and Says "I no how the old one wore out now". They was telling her Cooter discovered her friend didn't hardly know anything about her car when she fixed it as well. Next she opened a letter from her friend and she was telling her how everything in Cleveland was doing and she wandered why her family treated her so differently as well.

Julie talked about how sorry she was for ratting Daisy and Lizzy out

Julie talked about how sorry she was for ratting Daisy and Lizzy out

Julie read and thought about it but she didn't anything that happen in the past ten weeks but she kinda of chuckled when she thought what she tried to doing to Lonni and Rack and somebody walked and she looked and Says "Sorry I was thinking about something I did back home to somebody now."

Julie read and thought about it but she didn't anything that happen in the past ten weeks but she kinda of chuckled when she thought what she tried to doing to Lonni and Rack and somebody walked and she looked and Says "Sorry I was thinking about something I did back home to somebody now."

Julies friend Tracy Jacobs came in "hello Julie, whatcha readin' "

Julies friend Tracy Jacobs came in "hello Julie, whatcha readin' "

Julie Says "Well Tracy a letter from back home and one from my email buddy Ms. Julie Szenger from Cleveland,Oh and I was just thinking about something I did a few weeks ago you see these two deputies were taking me back to Oklahoma and well I had slipped out my window and almost got to my car when the named Lonni grabbed and through me one side causing a huge bruise and here's picture of my brother Bo and his girl Lizzy right here."

Julie Says "Well Tracy a letter from back home and one from my email buddy Ms. Julie Szenger from Cleveland,Oh and I was just thinking about something I did a few weeks ago you see these two deputies were taking me back to Oklahoma and well I had slipped out my window and almost got to my car when the named Lonni grabbed and through me one side causing a huge bruise and here's picture of my brother Bo and his girl Lizzy right here."

Tracy said "thats so sweet, whose this brunnette and this cop and the other guys"

Tracy said "thats so sweet, whose this brunnette and this cop and the other guys"

Julie Says "That's Daisy because I got but on active duty for eighteen months and won't forgive that's her future husband Enos Straite and that dark haired guy is Luke and that's Coy and Vance my cousins here."

Julie Says "That's Daisy because I got but on active duty for eighteen months and won't forgive that's her future husband Enos Straite and that dark haired guy is Luke and that's Coy and Vance my cousins here."

Tracy smiles "the guys are all so cute..are all guys in Hazzard are as attractive as your brother, cousins and Daisys finacee"

Tracy laughed

Julie had told her that Lonni and Rack because they didn't wait each got five years in State Prison for Kidnapping her and Rack had Speeding and Reckless driving and Lonni had a charge of Assualt as well.

Tracy nodded

Julie Says "Well it all started out that D.A. in the town in Oklahoma to well I was raped in Hazzard and kinda of thought of it was one of the guys that did that do me as well. And well by the time I revealed who actually did now they was supposed to take me back to their towns with extradication papers and well my Sheriff and Boss Hogg talked to the D.A, and the got the Charges dropped againist I would probaly still be there if it wasn't for the two of them now Tracy. Daisy thinks I'm a Princess but we took Boot Camp together do you think I am a Princess now."

Julie Says "Well it all started out that D.A. in the town in Oklahoma to well I was raped in Hazzard and kinda of thought of it was one of the guys that did that do me as well. And well by the time I revealed who actually did now they was supposed to take me back to their towns with extradication papers and well my Sheriff and Boss Hogg talked to the D.A, and the got the Charges dropped againist I would probaly still be there if it wasn't for the two of them now Tracy. Daisy thinks I'm a Princess but we took Boot Camp together do you think I am a Princess now."

Tracy said "no, but maybe your cousins just up on her high horse way to much"

Tracy said "no, but maybe your cousins just up on her high horse way to much"

Julie Says "Acted like I could tell the Company Commander that I don't want to go now and she wants me there as well so I can help her right now as well she's pregnant and getting married right now as well Tracy. Oh I had was nine weeks pregnant from the rape and it was a fallopian tube one and well they had to terminate my pregnancy and she's mad because I had an abortion as well but it was medically necessary now Tracy."

Julie Says "Acted like I could tell the Company Commander that don't want to go now and she wants me there as well so I can help her right now as well she's pregnant and getting married right now as well Tracy."

Tracy said "yes but that doesnt mean she should tell you what you can and cant do"

Tracy said "yes but that doesnt mean she should tell you what you can and cant do"

Julie Says "But I was raped by this guy named Timmy Falcon and well I had to have abortion because the baby stayed in the fallopian tube and well she's mad at me because of it as well I think at least but Tracy I was only nine weeks along and didn't even know until the docter told me a couple of days before the surgery now."

Julie Says "But I was raped by this guy named Timmy Falcon and well I had to have abortion because the baby stayed in the fallopian tube and well she's mad at me because of it as well I think at least but Tracy I was only nine weeks along and didn't even know until the docter told me a couple of days before the surgery now."

Tracy nodded "okay"

Tracy said "i have a daughter at home"

Julie Says "What's her name and how old is she and this is great were both Drill Sargeants now. Half the crap I'm learning how to do I could get chewed out for doing at home now as well, I got to treat everybody equal."

Tracy said "Casey is 5"

Julie Says "Great Name and what a cute age I'm the baby of the family my Mom died shortly after I was born from a fever and my Dad killed himself because of it Tracy. I was named and raised by my Uncle Jesse along with my brother Bo."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.