Vance looks at Julie yearbook from Boot Camp and looks and Says "Hey our cousin is in here as a brunette here I think she's full of mud I wonder if she left any where she was at now Coy come take a look now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Coy laughed "im tellin ya though, Bo is not enlisted"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know as well as I do that they don't send women to the front lines." Coy says.

There was a knock on the door and on the other side of door was Julie's Captain right now as well and she wanted somebody to answered allreadry so she knocked a little harder now as well.

Coy said "uh oh"

Vance Says "Somebody is knocking on the door Coy, maybe we should answer and Julie hasn't had a valid excuse about drill twice and I think her Captain wants to see her and she's asleep right now as well."

Coy goes to open the door

Captain Smith walked and Says "Is there a Sargeant Duke here, I want to talk to her and well it seems strange what's going and actually they want her to be Marine Drill Sargeant at Fort LeonardWood in Missouri now."

Captain Smith walked and Says "Is there a Sargeant Duke here, I want to talk to her and well it seems strange what's going and actually they want her to be Marine Drill Sargeant at Fort LeonardWood in Missouri now."

Coy said "Sargeant Duke is asleep Sir"

Coy said "Sargeant Duke is asleep Sir"

Captain Smith Says "Listen I heard what happened to her over the past ten weeks and well I contacted her docters and her abortion made it so she couldn't go over and it's not my decision as well. And listen she will like but can you wake her up so I can talk to her as well."

Captain Smith Says "Listen I heard what happened to her over the past ten weeks and well I contacted her docters and her abortion made it so she couldn't go over and it's not my decision as well. And listen she will like but can you wake her up so I can talk to her as well."

Coy nodds and goes to wake Julie up

Coy handed her the brush

After a while Julie Says "Okay send him in, and don't look at me like that you wouldn't want to look a mess when seeing somebody offical now Coy."

Captain Smith walks in Says "Sargeant Julie Duke the paperwork was supposed to say that your going to a Drill Sargeant at Fort Leonard Wood but before we let you have your own company there is some training, but the training is for six weeks now. and it's for eighteen months that's all."

After a while Julie Says "Okay send him in, and don't look at me like that you wouldn't want to look a mess when seeing somebody offical now Coy."

Captain Smith walks in Says "Sargeant Julie Duke the paperwork was supposed to say that your going to a Drill Sargeant at Fort Leonard Wood but before we let you have your own company there is some training, but the training is for six weeks now. and it's for eighteen months that's all."

Coy was listning "Eighteen months? dang"

Coy was listning "Eighteen months? dang"

Julie Says "So after the six weeks of training I'm in charge of bunch of Privates as well Captain Smith that sounds exciting as well. But why pick the woman for opportuntiy?"

Captain Smith Says "Equal Opportunity now, everybody in your Unit that was promoted to Sargeant is doing this as well men and women now Sgt. Duke."

Julie Says "So after the six weeks of training I'm in charge of bunch of Privates as well Captain Smith that sounds exciting as well. But why pick the woman for opportuntiy?"

Captain Smith Says "Equal Opportunity now, everybody in your Unit that was promoted to Sargeant is doing this as well men and women now Sgt. Duke."

Coy came in "id go if i were you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.