Daisy said "Coy is an easy target"

Bo Says "I know there staying with Julie right now while Uncle Jesse goes in town to get something as well. And Coy and Vance I heard almost got in fight over Lizzy's cousin now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "whatever Beauregard"

Bo Says "Hey that's not funny now."

Back At the Duke Farm, Julie was trying to talk Coy into letting her go for a drive when she see's Vance around she Says "But come on I feel a little better since yesterday now."

Bo Says "Hey that's not funny now."

Back At the Duke Farm, Julie was trying to talk Coy into letting her go for a drive when she see's Vance around she Says "But come on I feel a little better since yesterday now."

Coy said "your not drivin Julie just lay back"

Coy said "yes i will, but we'll have Daisy...if she ever comes back"

Julie Says "Can you reach my painkillers is acting up again Coy and some water as well and promise not to sneak out to my car besides you closed my window on me and are holding my keys as well."

Coy comes back with the pain killers

Julie takes and apparently these made her drowsy and she went right to sleep afterwards as well. Vance walked in and Says "Oh she's asleep you know Julie's is going to miss all of this in two weeks now Coy. I'm worried if Luke might get the same kind of letters as well now."

Julie takes and apparently these made her drowsy and she went right to sleep afterwards as well. Vance walked in and Says "Oh she's asleep you know Julie's is going to miss all of this in two weeks now Coy. I'm worried if Luke might get the same kind of letters as well now."

Coy said "he wont, his marine days are over and so are yours"

Coy said "he wont, his marine days are over and so are yours"

Vance Says "What made Julie want to join the reserves three years ago to begin with Coy I don't understand she wants to do everything Bo does now as well. You would think she want to be looking for a husband and starting a family now."

Vance Says "What made Julie want to join the reserves three years ago to begin with Coy I don't understand she wants to do everything Bo does now as well. You would think she want to be looking for a husband and starting a family now."

Coy said "Bo never sighned up"

Coy said "he didnt sighn up he told me that him self"

Vance looks at Julie yearbook from Boot Camp and looks and Says "Hey our cousin is in here as a brunette here I think she's full of mud I wonder if she left any where she was at now Coy come take a look now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.