• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "im gonna say this one final time, ya'll prove to me that i wont be roughed up again, and ill be taken care of till that responsibility is handed over to Enos, and ill come back to the farm and ill try to trust ya'll again, i really dont like feuding with my cousins guys"

"That's something we can do." Luke says.

Julie seemed to be adjusting to the Marine way of life and schedule as well quite fine, all though she had missed her brother and cousins right now as well. She had found her pen and paper and decided to write each one of her family and friends their own letter. She had found some neat postcards to slip in the envelopes for each one that she knew that fit them perfect as well. She had even wrote a letter to her friend Ms. Julie Szenger and she had her Dodge fixed by her Uncle Cooter but wasn't feeling that wanted in Hazzard afterwards. Sure she was a reporter but she wanted to do a interview with her friend and her friends and cousins wouldn't even allow when she was there. When she was done she got the letters done before she had her classes to go and dropped them off in the mail she had missed her Brother and Uncle Jesse the most and she knew they had missed her as well.

Back In Cleveland

Ms. Julie Szenger had been home and noticed there was phone call from her friend Ashley and she returned her phone as well. They had caught she had told her how her cousin treated and how she got kidnapped and the cute guy that rescued her as well. She had told her how her email buddy Julie got promoted to Drill Sargeant and that she was Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Ashley was excited about that was telling her that woman needed to do things that men did as well.

In Hazzard, Bo had found his sisters yearbook from Boot Camp and Vance had pointed out eariler where Julie on the one page and Bo laughed when he seen how muddy his sister was as well he looked and he missed her right now and he knew that Mz. Tizdale and Uncle Jesse did as well but at least she didn't have anybody looking for her roughing her up as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie seemed to be adjusting to the Marine way of life and schedule as well quite fine, all though she had missed her brother and cousins right now as well. She had found her pen and paper and decided to write each one of her family and friends their own letter. She had found some neat postcards to slip in the envelopes for each one that she knew that fit them perfect as well. She had even wrote a letter to her friend Ms. Julie Szenger and she had her Dodge fixed by her Uncle Cooter but wasn't feeling that wanted in Hazzard afterwards. Sure she was a reporter but she wanted to do a interview with her friend and her friends and cousins wouldn't even allow when she was there. When she was done she got the letters done before she had her classes to go and dropped them off in the mail she had missed her Brother and Uncle Jesse the most and she knew they had missed her as well.

Back In Cleveland

Ms. Julie Szenger had been home and noticed there was phone call from her friend Ashley and she returned her phone as well. They had caught she had told her how her cousin treated and how she got kidnapped and the cute guy that rescued her as well. She had told her how her email buddy Julie got promoted to Drill Sargeant and that she was Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Ashley was excited about that was telling her that woman needed to do things that men did as well.

In Hazzard, Bo had found his sisters yearbook from Boot Camp and Vance had pointed out eariler where Julie on the one page and Bo laughed when he seen how muddy his sister was as well he looked and he missed her right now and he knew that Mz. Tizdale and Uncle Jesse did as well but at least she didn't have anybody looking for her roughing her up as well.

Daisy was still ticked, she wouldnt forgive Julie

Daisy was still ticked, she wouldnt forgive Julie

Captain Smith had seen Julie coming back from the Post Office and she saluted him and she looks and Says "I miss my family right now, but this is excellant right now but one thing for sure everything that happened before I got that letter well it doesn't bother me anymore right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.