• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Captain nodds

Julie Says "Okay" Captain Smith Says "I understand that a friend of your betrayed you to those guys that kidnapped you to Oklahoma."

Julie Says "Yeah and it hurts like hell right now, I thought she was friend now they was rough on me I almost got away from them but I was in a city I didn't know at the time."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Okay" Captain Smith Says "I understand that a friend of your betrayed you to those guys that kidnapped you to Oklahoma."

Julie Says "Yeah and it hurts like hell right now, I thought she was friend now they was rough on me I almost got away from them but I was in a city I didn't know at the time."

Captain Smith said "i see"

Captain Smith said "i see"

Julie Says "You see those lines that's where they put these shackles from the Slavery time and they had some ankle ones as well but those had spikes as well and they would cut if you moved you feet too much as well."

Julie Says "You see those lines that's where they put these shackles from the Slavery time and they had some ankle ones as well but those had spikes as well and they would cut if you moved you feet too much as well."

Captain Smith said "that place sounds like a torture chamber"

Captain Smith said "that place sounds like a torture chamber"

Julie Says "It was warehouse and they took us to a back bedroom and fixed us up like that asked us questions and if our answers weren't good enough they would hit us and they didn't even feed us for three days I felt bad for my cousin Daisy they broke her ribs and I got Mono from the place. I remembered my Marine Training for if you ever caught by the enemy everything but rank and serial number and they got nothing out of me as well. I was bruised up pretty bad thow but they didn't get anything useful as well."

Julie Says "It was warehouse and they took us to a back bedroom and fixed us up like that asked us questions and if our answers weren't good enough they would hit us and they didn't even feed us for three days I felt bad for my cousin Daisy they broke her ribs and I got Mono from the place. I remembered my Marine Training for if you ever caught by the enemy everything but rank and serial number and they got nothing out of me as well. I was bruised up pretty bad thow but they didn't get anything useful as well."

Captain said "your cousin is okay now right? what about you?"

Captain said "your cousin is okay now right? what about you?"

Julie Says "Yeah but she's pregnant right now? Oh it's because of the abortion and because these two Oklahoma depuities had these papers to take me back there and I tried to get away and Lonni slammed me about on the ground and I got a nasty bruise from it as well. When they first kidnapped me right here at the farm, well I fought them every way I could and Lizzy my friend tried to rescue and she got snatched as well and we managed with her help to get out of the van and a little store but they got us back form there and was rougher with us from them on."

Vance had overheard everything Julie was talking about and he felt bad that he didn't come around more often as well.

Julie Says "Yeah but she's pregnant right now? Oh it's because of the abortion and because these two Oklahoma depuities had these papers to take me back there and I tried to get away and Lonni slammed me about on the ground and I got a nasty bruise from it as well. When they first kidnapped me right here at the farm, well I fought them every way I could and Lizzy my friend tried to rescue and she got snatched as well and we managed with her help to get out of the van and a little store but they got us back form there and was rougher with us from them on."

Vance had overheard everything Julie was talking about and he felt bad that he didn't come around more often as well.

Coy said "maybe moving to Hazzard was a good idea"

Coy said "maybe moving to Hazzard was a good idea"

Vance Says "Coy if I ever get my hands on the guys that did that Julie, Daisy and Lizzy well it won't be pretty now. How could they treat them like that no wonder she still gets so upset at the littlest thing it seems if you just yell at her she crys lately. Bo was telling me that she gets nightmares right now as well or used to but he's not sure right now. I couldn't imagine what those shackles felt like on their ankles now they must've hurt now as well."

Vance Says "Coy if I ever get my hands on the guys that did that Julie, Daisy and Lizzy well it won't be pretty now. How could they treat them like that no wonder she still gets so upset at the littlest thing it seems if you just yell at her she crys lately. Bo was telling me that she gets nightmares right now as well or used to but he's not sure right now. I couldn't imagine what those shackles felt like on their ankles now they must've hurt now as well."

Coy nodds " and Daisy still gets nightmares too"

Coy nodded "Daisy cant get back in her comfort zone, we have to help her"

Vance Says "Well I Julie is finallly getting back in her comfort zone right now. Daisy shivers when you hug her but Julie doesn't Coy. Personally if Bo would've slapped Julie like I think she would've punched him in gut, she always has been a Tomboy and rough around the edges. And the Marines taught her to sharpen her reflexes as well Coy."

Vance Says "Well I Julie is finallly getting back in her comfort zone right now. Daisy shivers when you hug her but Julie doesn't Coy. Personally if Bo would've slapped Julie like I think she would've punched him in gut, she always has been a Tomboy and rough around the edges. And the Marines taught her to sharpen her reflexes as well Coy."

Coy said "i know, and if you tick Daisy off you'll lose your teeth...i just wish we knew how we can help Daisy get back in her comfort zone, she really needs too"

Coy said "i know, and if you tick Daisy off you'll lose your teeth...i just wish we knew how we can help Daisy get back in her comfort zone, she really needs too"

Vance Says "Julie always was tough for a girl now Coy, getting her to calm down was rough now even you can admit that now."

Captain Smith said "im sure those deputys will be back when your gone"

Julie Says "They was arrested by Sheriff Coltrane and his deputy and transferred to the custody of the state police you see Boss Hogg called their D.A. and got the charges dropped so it made what they did to me all illegal as well."

Julie Says "They was arrested by Sheriff Coltrane and his deputy and transferred to the custody of the state police you see Boss Hogg called their D.A. and got the charges dropped so it made what they did to me all illegal as well."

Captain Smith nodded

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.