• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "im dead, im so dead, there gonna find me now"

Cooter tried talking Daisy out of everything explaining how he can protect her if that girl comes back here and he's not letting her get in here as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cooter tried talking Daisy out of everything explaining how he can protect her if that girl comes back here and he's not letting her get in here as well.

Daisy said "Cooter... you dont know Carrie she'll find me and she knows im pregnant she'll try and hurt me i just know it"

Daisy said "Cooter... you dont know Carrie she'll find me and she knows im pregnant she'll try and hurt me i just know it"

Cooter Says "I would protect you like I would my own daughter and trust me as well and what about Lizzy what she be thinking if she's watching this right now as well."

Cooter Says "This will be allright and listen you know that I would protect don't you Daisy."

Daisy said "i believe it but what can you do to stop Carrie from hurting me and the baby..theres not much you can do.. Carrie is hellbent on getting revenge on me..but she knows i loved Enos love before her and i still love Enos"

Daisy said "i believe it but what can you do to stop Carrie from hurting me and the baby..theres not much you can do.. Carrie is hellbent on getting revenge on me..but she knows i loved Enos love before her and i still love Enos"

Cooter looks at her and hugs her and Says "I will be okay Daisy, she's a real ***** and everybody know it right now besides every law enforement agency is looking for her because what she did went way beyond jealousy as well."

Daisy sighes and nodds

Back at the Duke Farm Jesse looks at Rosco after they had seen and Says "Just great with reporters wanting to swarm the girls and now this as well. She doesn't need to know about this right now as well she just get scared as well and what did you mean by "She Should Know" Rosco."

Back at the Duke Farm Jesse looks at Rosco after they had seen and Says "Just great with reporters wanting to swarm the girls and now this as well. She doesn't need to know about this right now as well she just get scared as well and what did you mean by "She Should Know" Rosco."

Rosco said "i dont know"

Rosco nodds and he leaves and goes to Cooters

Jesse watches as Rosco leaves and goes back to keeping a close watch on Julie and tells Luke that everybody needs to watch over her as well. And Explains what happened today as well and tells him that she doesn't need anymore trouble right now as well.

Jesse watches as Rosco leaves and goes back to keeping a close watch on Julie and tells Luke that everybody needs to watch over her as well. And Explains what happened today as well and tells him that she doesn't need anymore trouble right now as well.

Rosco gets to Cooters and notices a green car, it was Carrie

Carrie said "i just wanna talk to Daisy..thats it i wont hurt her"

"I don't think so. You're wanted by every law enforcement agency from here to Oklahoma. You're trespassing on private property, the sign says beware of dog...I can't and won't be able to control Buster if he decides to take a chunk out of your leg. NOW GET OFF MY PROPERTY." Cooter says aiming the shotgun.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.