• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy smiled at the dog then fell back to sleep

The Next Morning Julie had woken and understood that Uncle Jesse had let her do the thing she needed to get done like get her haircut once in all it was out of shape and flat from all that time of resting so much. She looked and sighed because after yesterday she was really exhausted and she understood why he said she was staying home until she was healed she was nervous about something and there was something Luke and Uncle Jesse wasn't telling her she would ask what was wrong neither one had said anything as well. She knew after yesterday she should resting in the hospital and she was lucky that she wasn't she didn't like in them she had to rest and never liked the food as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"What do you say we go visit Lizzy today?" Cooter says.

When her Uncle Jesse walked in her room, Julie Says "Uncle Jesse you like my haircut they call this a wedged Bob and the beautian says it works with my face and it's easy maintance and somehow I feel better ever since I got my haircut yesterday it so out of shape and thanks you for letting me do somethings as well."

Lizzy was still arguing with Bo when Daisy and Cooter came in. "Daisy you're alright." Lizzy says.

Bo looks and Says "Uh listen I want to see how my sister is doing and I promise you one thing Lizzy I will be back around allright the reporters and that Carrie being wanted by every Law Enforcement Agency I just want to make sure she's allright that's all."

Bo looks and Says "Uh listen I want to see how my sister is doing and I promise you one thing Lizzy I will be back around allright the reporters and that Carrie being wanted by every Law Enforcement Agency I just want to make sure she's allright that's all."

"Reporters...reporters?" Lizzy starts freaking out.

Daisy said "they wanna swarm me and you probably ..they wont get in here dont worry"

Bo Says "Goodbye, but I think it's funny that Uncle Jesse had told me that Julie almost got to her car as well as week as she is she wouldn't give up now as well. That's the sister I know and love now that rebel spirit of hers as well."

Bo walks out and drives back home with Luke and Uncle Jesse talking with Julie and he Says "Doesn't she know about what's going on right now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Okay Julie, and I glad your feeling better but still got to rest now as well."

Julie Says "Okay Uncle Jesse, that's all I wanted to do was drive around Hazzard yesterday now as well."

Uncle Jesse and Luke walked over Bo and Uncle Jesse Says "She doesn't know about the reporters or that Carrie set her up you know she considered her a friend as well at one time Bo that will crush her now as well."

Daisy said "because Cooter held off Carrie last night and hes not gonna let those reporters in here, please calm down Lizzy"

A Nurse walks in and Says "Somebody named Coop says he knows Daisy and her cousins right now as well can he talk with you's right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.