Rosco Says "You know he was driving way too fast in that truck now as well, and I charged him with reckless driving as well. You know Lonni has let it slipped that he loved Julie as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse said "doesnt he have a girl friend back home to hit on?"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Jesse said "doesnt he have a girl friend back home to hit on?"

Rosco Says "Personally I don't want him anywhere near Julie now, she's been through enough this past ten weeks she's had two surgeries and well one just recently he could've burst her stitches the way he was driving now. He was going about 90 when we caught him Jesse."

Rosco Says "Personally I don't want him anywhere near Julie now, she's been through enough this past ten weeks she's had two surgeries and well one just recently he could've burst her stitches the way he was driving now. He was going about 90 when we caught him Jesse."

Uncle Jesse said "him and that Lonni fellow are two no bodys that dont deserve there badges"

Uncle Jesse said "him and that Lonni fellow are two no bodys that dont deserve there badges"

Rosco Says "Rack actually thought that if he released Julie I was going to let him go home and everything would be fine."

Uncle Jesse said "you and Enos did the right thing then okay"

Rosco Says "Well thank you, Lonni insulted Enos a few days ago as well. And Julie will be allright after a while but keep a close eye on her as well because she was bounced around a little as well."

Jesse nodds "what did Lonni say about Enos?"

Rosco Says "Well when Enos didn't get the keys out of the general right away well he said something and Enos had caught it but you got to ask him now as well."

Jesse nodded "poor people they pick on poor Enos"

Rosco Says "I wander what Rack and Lonni was think when they had seen Enos and Cletus in the Patrol blocking there escape now Jesse." Julie stirs and Says "Uncle Jesse my blanket is soaked right now and it's not sweat either come quick."

Rosco Says "I wander what Rack and Lonni was think when they had seen Enos and Cletus in the Patrol blocking there escape now Jesse." Julie stirs and Says "Uncle Jesse my blanket is soaked right now and it's not sweat either come quick."

Uncle Jesse gets up and goes to Julies room "whats wrong?"

Uncle Jesse gets up and goes to Julies room "whats wrong?"

Rosco and Jesse rush in and see that there is blood over her blanket right now and Julie Says "What's wrong did I do something I wasn't supposed to now?"

Uncle Jesse nodds and calls Doc Appleby

Rosco tells Jesse he stay with Julie until the docter come for him. Julie looks and Says "Well I hope Doc can fix this now as well, and thank for everything you did today as well."

soon the doc comes and checks over Julie and fixes her stitches

The Docter seen that a Julie was little excited and gave her a shot and she was fast asleep as well and Says "She should really remain in bed for a while or this will keep happening Jesse and this will cause the healing to take longer as well."

The Docter seen that a Julie was little excited and gave her a shot and she was fast asleep as well and Says "She should really remain in bed for a while or this will keep happening Jesse and this will cause the healing to take longer as well."

Jessen nodded "i understand"

Jessen nodded "i understand"

Doc Applby Says "I understand she had her ecotopic pregnancy terminated just a few days ago as well, you see Daisy told me that's all Jesse and I hope she's really allright as well. Her Mono is completely gone as well I guess you didn't know that now."

Doc Applby Says "I understand she had her ecotopic pregnancy terminated just a few days ago as well, you see Daisy told me that's all Jesse and I hope she's really allright as well. Her Mono is completely gone as well I guess you didn't know that now."

Jesse said "thanks for the information"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.