• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I promise." Lizzy says.

Julie gets up and walks where her family is and Says "Will somebody please tell me what's going on right now nobody will tell exactly and everybody looks like they have something on there minds as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie gets up and walks where her family is and Says "Will somebody please tell me what's going on right now nobody will tell exactly and everybody looks like they have something on there minds as well."

"The police think Carrie was in on it from the beginning and now reporters want to talk to you, Daisy, and Lizzy." Bo says.

"The police think Carrie was in on it from the beginning and now reporters want to talk to you, Daisy, and Lizzy." Bo says.

Julie Says "But she couldn't been she's a good friend of mine Bo it's not possible now what if those guys was just following me ten weeks ago."

"You remember she's always been jealous of Daisy and Lizzy. Carrie had a major crush on Enos and when Daisy got a hold of him she took a liking to Bo and then Lizzy stepped in her way. Maybe she was just trying to get them back." Luke says.

Bo said "yeah Cooter told me about the fight that almost went down with Daisy and Carrie last night"

"You remember she's always been jealous of Daisy and Lizzy. Carrie had a major crush on Enos and when Daisy got a hold of him she took a liking to Bo and then Lizzy stepped in her way. Maybe she was just trying to get them back." Luke says.

Julie Says "She's always had a bad jealous streak she once told she would get Enos back no matter what it took and she said that she wanted my brother as well. Now that I think about as well she might've been behind everything as well and working with those guys but can do mind if I sit down a minute my side hurts right now."

Julie Says "She's always had a bad jealous streak she once told she would get Enos back no matter what it took and she said that she wanted my brother as well. Now that I think about as well she might've been behind everything as well and working with those guys but can do mind if I sit down a minute my side hurts right now."

"Have a seat. Because of all that the reporters want to talk to you three." Luke says.

Bo said "i dont want any three of the girls getting swarmed by the media"

Julie Says "Thanks I can't handle it right now as well. I swear Lonni slammed me on the ground before he had me secured now as well."

Bo said "if those two idiots ever come back there dead"

Julie Says "Rosco arrested them for kidnapping, and Rack he got the best of all along with kidnapping her got speeding and reckless driving he was doing 90 miles per hour when they boxed him in. He later told me violated all kinds of legal rules as well I don't know what he was talking about right now."

Julie Says "Rosco arrested them for kidnapping, and Rack he got the best of all along with kidnapping her got speeding and reckless driving he was doing 90 miles per hour when they boxed him in. He later told me violated all kinds of legal rules as well I don't know what he was talking about right now."

Bo laughed " they are idiots"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.