Uncle Jesse says "ill talk to them about your car"

then Daisy and Lizzy come in and Daisy said "i know you hate me, and im sorry for everything, but i know it wont help with me saying sorry"

Julie Says "I don't hate you Lizzy, I want to go home but I'm too sick to and I miss home and family right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighes "Julie, if your gonna give a lecture to us, dont beat around the bush, weve gotten one from everyone"

Julie Says "What lecture I'm lonely can you stick around the three of us just talk like we us to now as well?"

Daisy stoped what she was gonna say "well i guess if you really want us too, you dont hate us?"

Julie Says "No I want to go home, but I can't they said I'm sick too and Rack allreadry went home to Oklahoma well I wish I had another roommate again now."

Julie Says "No I want to go home, but I can't they said I'm sick too and Rack allreadry went home to Oklahoma well I wish I had another roommate again now."

Daisy said "just take care of yourself, you can beat this flu, we need you, me and Lizzy wont let anything happen to you"

Daisy said "just take care of yourself, you can beat this flu, we need you, me and Lizzy wont let anything happen to you"

Julie Says "The nightmares have stopped finally but I miss home as well. Hey Daisy remember when everybody in the house got Mono one year as well."

Daisy said "i have Gone With The Wind, but its boring"

Lizzy slides out of the room silently and then back into Bo's room where she finds Luke sitting there softly talking to Bo who still wasn't answering. Luke looks up at Lizzy and sighs but motions for her to sit down. "I know you're angry with me and Dad. If I hadn't talk Dad into making Bo leave Bo wouldn't be in this mess so go ahead and blame me I know you want to." Lizzy says.

Lizzy slides out of the room silently and then back into Bo's room where she finds Luke sitting there softly talking to Bo who still wasn't answering. Luke looks up at Lizzy and sighs but motions for her to sit down. "I know you're angry with me and Dad. If I hadn't talk Dad into making Bo leave Bo wouldn't be in this mess so go ahead and blame me I know you want to." Lizzy says.

Luke sighes "im not gonna blame you and im not going to blame Daisy, both of ya'll had a right to be mad at him, he brought everything on him self, but this wreck, he couldnt do anything about it"

then Daisy comes in and sits down next to Enos and can do nothing but blame her self

Luke sighes "im not gonna blame you and im not going to blame Daisy, both of ya'll had a right to be mad at him, he brought everything on him self, but this wreck, he couldnt do anything about it"

then Daisy comes in and sits down next to Enos and can do nothing but cry

Enos wraps his arms around her and tries to comfort her as Lizzy curls up in her chair. "It still makes me wonder Luke. If Daddy wouldn't have threatened him would he have left? Most likely but...would he still have been that upset?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.