The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Cooter laughed

Emma Says "You know I don't know and I get real worried when Billy Bob says he's going to look under the hood of my car. I'm worried one day he might get lost he's a great Sheriff but under the hood he's needs a road map and he's not a car best friend either as well."

Cue Anybody

Emma Says "You know I don't know and I get real worried when Billy Bob says he's going to look under the hood of my car. I'm worried one day he might get lost he's a great Sheriff but under the hood he's needs a road map and he's not a car best friend either as well."

Cue Anybody

Cooter says "your fiance would need a blue print just to change the oil in a car, no offense"

Cooter laughed "the sheriff in Chickasaw once gave a speeding ticket to his own daughter, it was funny"

Emma Says "Billy Bob got a speeding ticket from Sheriff Coltrane just today, he told me that he was going to do the same if even was speeding through his town now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Emma says "Billy Bob i can walk" and gets out of the tow truck "stay away from my car, let Cooter fix it, and please go talk to Enos"

Billy Bob Says "Oh fine it sound like it was acting up and why do I got to talk to Enos right now anyways geez don't even trust me right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Billy Bob Says "Oh fine it sound like it was acting up and why do I got to talk to Enos right now anyways geez don't even trust me right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Billy Bob walks back over and Says "Why don't you trust around your car Emma? You always get like that now all the time why is that bucket of bolts so damm important to you, do you love it more than me now."

Cue anybody

Cue Anybody

Billy Bob walks back over and Says "Why don't you trust around your car Emma? You always get like that now all the time why is that bucket of bolts so damm important to you, do you love it more than me now."

Cue anybody

Cue Anybody

Cue anybody

Cue anybody

Emma says "of course not Billy Bob! and well you have to talk to Enos because hes scared of being a daddy"

Emma says "of course not Billy Bob! and well you have to talk to Enos because hes scared of being a daddy"

Billy Bob Says "This our first baby Emma, and I'm not that won't help I still don't think you should be delivering the mail while being pregnant and working at the Ned's Automotive as well."

Cue Anybody