The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Billy Bob Says "My father says that fatherhood is mostly trial and error you make mistake and you do good things. He once told me the one mistake he made was letting me have way too much koolaid before bedtime and I didn't go to sleep and stayed up all night but he says he wouldn't have it any other way now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos said "Daisys been having nightmares about the night the babys born, i dont know what to do to help her"

Enos said "i hope Daisy will be okay"

Billy Bob Says "Everything will work for you as well, and listen if you ever just need to talk just call the number on my card now as well. I know that maybe Emma doesn't think I know much of anything right now but I'm really know more that she thinks right now as well."

Billy Bob Says "Everything will work for you as well, and listen if you ever just need to talk just call the number on my card now as well. I know that maybe Emma doesn't think I know much of anything right now but I'm really know more that she thinks right now as well."

Enos laughs "when Daisy has one of her moments, i shrug it off because i know shes pregnant and cant help her temper too much, thats what you gotta do with Emma now Billy Bob"

just then Daisy started telling Emma about her nightmares "im scared Emma"

Enos laughs "when Daisy has one of her moments, i shrug it off because i know shes pregnant and cant help her temper too much, thats what you gotta do with Emma now Billy Bob"

just then Daisy started telling Emma about her nightmares "im scared Emma"

Emma Says "When you wake just remind yourself it's just a dream okay and maybe I was a little harsch on my husband as well."