The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Daisy said "im scared of having this baby"

Emma Says "Same with me as well? Don't tell Billy Bob now he's brave right now as well his Grandfather told his father when his parents knew he was on the way that an instruction booklet doesn't come out after the baby is born stupid but you get the point Daisy!"

Cue Anybody

• 2 weeks later...
Daisy said "me either"

Emma looks at Billy Bob and Says "Honey you want to get married right here in Hazzard County you know I love you so much right now and sorry If I get oddly protective over my car it's just that it's the first thing that was nothing but mine now you do understand right honey."

Cue Anybody

Emma looks at Billy Bob and Says "Honey you want to get married right here in Hazzard County you know I love you so much right now and sorry If I get oddly protective over my car it's just that it's the first thing that was nothing but mine now you do understand right honey."

Cue Anybody

Billy Bob "okay, lets do it here then, im sure your gonna ask Daisy to be part of it and Enos and Julie huh? im thinkin of makin Enos my best man"

Billy Bob "okay, lets do it here then, im sure your gonna ask Daisy to be part of it and Enos and Julie huh? im thinkin of makin Enos my best man"

Emma Says "Allright lets make it legal and I'm selling my car to Cooter to prove you mean more to me than that bucket of bolts now as well.

Cue anybody