R.I.P Waylon Jennings

Yes, I'm aware that it's a day late. But, better late than never. Figured since there wasn't a thread like this, I'd make one for him. You can come here and pay your respects to the greatest balladeer we all know and love, Waylon.

edit: Just saw the tribute thread and now i feel stupid guys lol. Oh well serves me right i suppose.

Edited by LoriDavenport

If any one knows me, they will know about how passionate i am about waylon jennings, his music and person had always inspired me to get me where i am today, it's hard to believe he's been gone 7 years, i can recal the moment where i was when i heard he died, i was sitting in my living room watching the news when it came on, back then i wasnt really old enough to grrave this tragidy, only over those past 7 years have i really gotten in to waylon, one story il never forget from waylon and jessi's partnership, on the day waylon died on Febuary 13th, he had ordered roses from jessi's favorate florests in phenoix, those flowers arived on valentines morning from waylon the day after he died. I'l never forget that story, dispite all the things he was doing when he was young and fighting the system. he still had a heart of gold, and this is why i appriciate the man for what he did and what he stood for, we'll always miss you waylon but like you said in your song... "We sure do miss you, but you aint missed a thing"

R.I.P Waylon.

511QQ6H27ML__SS500_.jpg