Happy Valentine's Day

Brian Coltrane

The Deputy of Love, huh? Does that mean she wears a costume like Cupid? *chuckles*

Legend has it, the Love Deputy makes a Valentine's Day patrol and looks for lonely people. When she finds two folks that were meant for each other, she joins them together with her magical, fur-lined handcuffs.

No one is sure what the Love Deputy wears for a costume, as reports indicate she often uses blindfolds as well -

I'd better not give away her trade secrets. Suffice to say, the Love Deputy has her own special way of bringing people together.

Legend has it, the Love Deputy makes a Valentine's Day patrol and looks for lonely people. When she finds two folks that were meant for each other, she joins them together with her magical, fur-lined handcuffs.

No one is sure what the Love Deputy wears for a costume, as reports indicate she often uses blindfolds as well -

I'd better not give away her trade secrets. Suffice to say, the Love Deputy has her own special way of bringing people together.

Next, I suppose you're going to tell me that she's related to Nasty, the 10th Reindeer...

WOW!! I had no idea MaryAnne had such an interesting moonlighting job! :p

Ooooo! Does she bring presents too?

Ooooo! Does she bring presents too?

Some people would say that love is the greatest gift of all and nothing else is needed. But if it is, we got a full product line of body lotions, lingerie, how-to manuals and everything you need for Some Enchanted Evenin', all at reasonable prices.

Yes, Nasty the Reindeer and the Love Deputy are related. We're still fightin' over who has to be the Easter Varmint. We're really understaffed for the amount o' holidays we gotta cover.

Some people would say that love is the greatest gift of all and nothing else is needed. But if it is, we got a full product line of body lotions, lingerie, how-to manuals and everything you need for Some Enchanted Evenin', all at reasonable prices.

Yes, Nasty the Reindeer and the Love Deputy are related. We're still fightin' over who has to be the Easter Varmint. We're really understaffed for the amount o' holidays we gotta cover.

Brian if MaryAnne has to cover Valentine's Day that means you either get to cover St. Patrick's Day or Easter...so either you get to swap your Nasty antlers for either a four leaf clover or a pair of rabbit ears...*laughs*

You could always recruit Alex to be the Tooth Fairy...

So, instead of Tooth Fairy, you're saying he should be the Scary Fairy?

I think he'd get too excited over Halloween. We gotta give 'em a holiday he can't botch. Like, Columbus Day. Put 'em on a boat and send him off to discover something.

Meanwhile, I gotta a lot of work to do for Valentine's Day. As ya might guess, I help the Love Deputy with some of the work. Which means I gotta get those valentines posted over the next couple days.