One More Night

Dr. House Says " well that's fine but you don't look so good, and honestly it looks like somebody choked you today."

Cue Anybody

Julie had seen Dr. House walk in and she looks up and she her head was hurting again this was worst headache she's ever had in her life right now. She kept waking up with pain and she felt she was bleeding somewhere but there was so blood anywhere she didn't know what was wrong right now. She knew her head was getting hot as well, she wished she could be by Luke's side right now but the nurse insisted after she fainted that she get checked out herself. The nurse had commended Bo about driving her and Daisy here instead of back home and the nurse said Something about a possible concussion and possible internal bleeding as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie had seen Dr. House walk in and she looks up and she her head was hurting again this was worst headache she's ever had in her life right now. She kept waking up with pain and she felt she was bleeding somewhere but there was so blood anywhere she didn't know what was wrong right now. She knew her head was getting hot as well, she wished she could be by Luke's side right now but the nurse insisted after she fainted that she get checked out herself. The nurse had commended Bo about driving her and Daisy here instead of back home and the nurse said Something about a possible concussion and possible internal bleeding as well.

Cue Anybody

Dr. House looks and Says "I heard you had quite a time past day or two oh that's definitely a concussion but it's really good you go sleep with one of those right now. And I was thinking maybe they should tend to that internal bleeding as well."

Julie looks up and Says "Is that bad Dr. House now?"

Cue Anybody

Dr. House looks and Says "I heard you had quite a time past day or two oh that's definitely a concussion but it's really good you go sleep with one of those right now. And I was thinking maybe they should tend to that internal bleeding as well."

Julie looks up and Says "Is that bad Dr. House now?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy came in "listen, Dr. im not gonna argue but if you think i should stay here i will"

Daisy came in "listen, Dr. im not gonna argue but if you think i should stay here i will"

Dr. House Says "Well one quick question did you pass out eariler? Don't worry you don't have to answer me right now but I think you ought but I want to see what's going with Julie right now."

He pages for a nurse and Says "Excuse me this Dr. House I'm in Ms. Julie Duke's room and her cousin looks bad right now can I get a nurse and maybe somebody ought to look at her as well she doesn't look that great as well."

Just as the nurse comes in Daisy passes out and he looks and Says "I knew there was something wrong she was getting paler by the minute and let me look at the chart."

Cue Anybody

Dr. House Says "Well one quick question did you pass out eariler? Don't worry you don't have to answer me right now but I think you ought but I want to see what's going with Julie right now."

He pages for a nurse and Says "Excuse me this Dr. House I'm in Ms. Julie Duke's room and her cousin looks bad right now can I get a nurse and maybe somebody ought to look at her as well she doesn't look that great as well."

Just as the nurse comes in Daisy passes out and he looks and Says "I knew there was something wrong she was getting paler by the minute and let me look at the chart."

Cue Anybody

the nurse gets the passed out Daisy in a bed and puts her next to Julie in the same room

Daisy said "yeah"

Julie Says "Your awake did you know you passed out, it seems that your body knows it's hurt but you didn't Daisy you sure are stubborn now. I remember that I had fainted as well before I would admit I was hurt now as well, were pretty tough now Dr. House."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Your awake did you know you passed out, it seems that your body knows it's hurt but you didn't Daisy you sure are stubborn now. I remember that I had fainted as well before I would admit I was hurt now as well, were pretty tough now Dr. House."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "whats wrong with me"

Daisy sighed

Julie had fallen asleep she knew what Dr. House said about staying awake with a concussion but she was tired and her head hurt worst than ever right now and she didn't really care right now. It's been like this ever since she hit the floor of the van, she would either be asleep or the pain would hurt where she thought was going to fall off.

Cue Anybody

Julie had fallen asleep she knew what Dr. House said about staying awake with a concussion but she was tired and her head hurt worst than ever right now and she didn't really care right now. It's been like this ever since she hit the floor of the van, she would either be asleep or the pain would hurt where she thought was going to fall off.

Cue Anybody

Daisy woke up from a frightfull nightmare that made Julie jump

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.