One More Night

Daisy sighed

Dr. House came rushing and Says "Ms. Duke welcome back and we better get that out you don't need that respirator now your breathing on your own. Oh excuse me Sheriff, what did you say to get her to wake I thought it was going to be weeks, months or even years and not at all you never know with coma's now."

Cue Anybody

Dr. House came rushing and Says "Ms. Duke welcome back and we better get that out you don't need that respirator now your breathing on your own. Oh excuse me Sheriff, what did you say to get her to wake I thought it was going to be weeks, months or even years and not at all you never know with coma's now."

Cue Anybody

Rosco said "yeah"

Sadly Luke ain't shown any improvements in waking up which is a shame".

Meanwhile Dr. House was on his way to see Luke when he arrived at his room",

he asked Jesse why Luke was in the hospital in the first place so Jesse told him

" Luke was the victim of a hit and run but sadly he developed aneurysm which

made him have seizure attacks and he fell into a coma that is all i know,

Dr. House then replied " so are his seizure's the reason he is still in the coma",

" I don't know why he fell back into the coma he was awake before they took

him into surgery to fix his aneurysm but all i know is that he ain't doing good.

Dr. House asked Jesse if he wouldn't mind stepping out he can run some tests.

So he began to test Luke's eye reflexes they were a bit slow ", he said Luke ,

Luke, Luke , but didn't get any response so then he checked his breathing.

It was a bit shallow so then he got Luke's chart " comatose , shallow breathing.

Cue Anybody

Sadly Luke ain't shown any improvements in waking up which is a shame".

Meanwhile Dr. House was on his way to see Luke when he arrived at his room",

he asked Jesse why Luke was in the hospital in the first place so Jesse told him

" Luke was the victim of a hit and run but sadly he developed aneurysm which

made him have seizure attacks and he fell into a coma that is all i know,

Dr. House then replied " so are his seizure's the reason he is still in the coma",

" I don't know why he fell back into the coma he was awake before they took

him into surgery to fix his aneurysm but all i know is that he ain't doing good.

Dr. House asked Jesse if he wouldn't mind stepping out he can run some tests.

So he began to test Luke's eye reflexes they were a bit slow ", he said Luke ,

Luke, Luke , but didn't get any response so then he checked his breathing.

It was a bit shallow so then he got Luke's chart " comatose , shallow breathing.

Cue Anybody

Bo walks in ICU and see's the nurse and she Says "Listen, she doesn't know she was in coma yet. Can you please let her know gently she thinks she was napping the whole time and she's pretty stubborn as well."

Julie See's him and Says "Hey big brother, where's Daisy how come they moved me here I had seen Dr. House he said something about my insides looking like a jar of spagetti sauce now Bo."

Bo Says "I was hungry thanks Julie, I don't any pasta for a long time now."

Cue Anybody

Bo walks in ICU and see's the nurse and she Says "Listen, she doesn't know she was in coma yet. Can you please let her know gently she thinks she was napping the whole time and she's pretty stubborn as well."

Julie See's him and Says "Hey big brother, where's Daisy how come they moved me here I had seen Dr. House he said something about my insides looking like a jar of spagetti sauce now Bo."

Bo Says "I was hungry thanks Julie, I don't any pasta for a long time now."

Cue Anybody

The Nurse Says "There something I got to tells and why your here under my watchful eye right now, well you supposedly fell asleep during the catscan and never woke up until a little bit eariler. You haven't been sleeping like you think you was actually Ms. Duke you was comatosed and you wasn't even breathing for yourself when it happened as well. We didn't know when you was going to wake up actually because when you stop breathing on your own that's bad now and well, you woke up but Dr. House wants you stay here for a few days just in case you slip into a coma again he doesn't want anything happening to you as well."

Julie Says "I was, that's why I had a tube down my throat then I'm a miracle then and that's why I don't remember the catscan, surgery or transfusion well I'm glad I wasn't awake for the transfusion I hate needles now."

Cue Anybody

The Nurse Says "There something I got to tells and why your here under my watchful eye right now, well you supposedly fell asleep during the catscan and never woke up until a little bit eariler. You haven't been sleeping like you think you was actually Ms. Duke you was comatosed and you wasn't even breathing for yourself when it happened as well. We didn't know when you was going to wake up actually because when you stop breathing on your own that's bad now and well, you woke up but Dr. House wants you stay here for a few days just in case you slip into a coma again he doesn't want anything happening to you as well."

Julie Says "I was, that's why I had a tube down my throat then I'm a miracle then and that's why I don't remember the catscan, surgery or transfusion well I'm glad I wasn't awake for the transfusion I hate needles now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was crying again "please lord, please dont let Luke die"

Daisy was crying again "please lord, please dont let Luke die"

Dr. House Says "I won't let him Ms. Duke, and I can't believe how fast Julie woke up now that's a miracle I don't know if it's her age or her stubborn will right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodded

Dr. House Says "Daisy, they say some patients wake up eariler then some because they want and some don't. I heard of man waking up from a coma after twenty-five years, and he was in for a quite shock once he did wake up. The coma is the biggest medical history we have right now, did you know there is also a Medical induced Coma as well."

Cue Anybody

Dr. House Says "Daisy, they say some patients wake up eariler then some because they want and some don't. I heard of man waking up from a coma after twenty-five years, and he was in for a quite shock once he did wake up. The coma is the biggest medical history we have right now, did you know there is also a Medical induced Coma as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "no"

Daisy said "no"

Dr. House Says "Oh I could go on for hours about this but listen I got to go and check on your cousin right now. She was awake and I'm going have to insist she stays in ICU for a at least three days maybe even more. If she slipped into that coma that easy it could happen again and it might be deeper next time Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Dr. House Says "Oh I could go on for hours about this but listen I got to go and check on your cousin right now. She was awake and I'm going have to insist she stays in ICU for a at least three days maybe even more. If she slipped into that coma that easy it could happen again and it might be deeper next time Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.