One More Night

Harley said "what should i notice Sheriff"

Rosco Says "Your not coming back I really mean it as well, and your not going anywhere near Julie as well I really mean it as well. Their family don't want you around ever again, they don't need anything else happening right now they have enough to deal with right now."

Cue Anybody

Rosco Says "Your not coming back I really mean it as well, and your not going anywhere near Julie as well I really mean it as well. Their family don't want you around ever again, they don't need anything else happening right now they have enough to deal with right now."

Cue Anybody

Harley said "whats the harm in me just talking to Daisy for a minute, I have rights"

Rosco Says "Don't go anywhere near Julie Duke okay, and besides visiting hours are over after eariler today I don't want you anywhere near her either."

Cue anybody

Harley said "you wont stop me from seeing Daisy or Julie, do you hear me!" as he was being led out

meanwhile in Daisys room Bo heard Daisy starting to freak out after hearing that Harley was in the hallway just out side her room and Bo was becoming freaked out him self and ran to get Rosco

Harley said "you wont stop me from seeing Daisy or Julie, do you hear me!" as he was being led out

meanwhile in Daisys room Bo heard Daisy starting to freak out after hearing that Harley was in the hallway just out side her room and Bo was becoming freaked out him self and ran to get Rosco

Everybody within a earshot heard this

Rosco Says "You stay the hell away from my only daughter and I mean that and Daisy. You just might regret trying something now."

Cue Anybody

Bo said "Rosco, what'd you just say?"

Rosco Says "Oh yeah she's my daughter, well your father was away and you was off camping with Luke and your Mom kind of called me up because she missed you and your father and thinks sorto of developed from there listen I'm sorry I guess you didn't know."

Cue Anybody

Rosco Says "Oh yeah she's my daughter, well your father was away and you was off camping with Luke and your Mom kind of called me up because she missed you and your father and thinks sorto of developed from there listen I'm sorry I guess you didn't know."

Cue Anybody

Bo sighed "wow, well you better come check on Daisy, i think shes having a panic attack, or either her hyperglycemia is catching up to her again"

Bo sighed "wow, well you better come check on Daisy, i think shes having a panic attack, or either her hyperglycemia is catching up to her again"

Rosco goes and checks on Daisy and notices that Dr. House is with her right now and he Says "When I think of how easy he could kill Julie, well it just makes me mad she's just as vulnerable she wouldn't even know it Bo."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.