Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy says "okay"

Rosco walks in and asks Julie what she means by that and she Says "Dad, nothing bad about this but your overbearing at times at it was my decision to quit my job I was tired of doing what I did now. I have three month old twin daughters and a husband and another baby at home as well and Angel is in College and I'm worried about my step-son as well I can't help I'm just a mother and not a cop anymore now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco walks in and asks Julie what she means by that and she Says "Dad, nothing bad about this but your overbearing at times at it was my decision to quit my job I was tired of doing what I did now. I have three month old twin daughters and a husband and another baby at home as well and Angel is in College and I'm worried about my step-son as well I can't help I'm just a mother and not a cop anymore now."

Daisy looked at him

Daisy looked at him

Rosco Says "Julie, I'm sorry I wasn't respecting your wishes and Callie is right I'm acting like the two of you are sixteen and I'm happy that your pregnant and you as well Callie and you as Daisy. Geez, there's something in the water here maybe I should go and check it out then."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "thanks Rosco"

Tom receives the phone call and after talking calmly with Callie for a bit he rushes to Lizzy's where he finds Lizzy and Luke talking softly. "Hey." He says.

"Hey." Lizzy answers motioning him in.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Tom says.

"Not at all."

"Callie's pregnant."

"Wow, nice warning there. It's been three months Tom. Are you sure it's yours?"

"Absolutely. There's no way it's not."

"Tom, it's been three months. Doc's can detect pregnancy in the early stages now. It's possible it isn't yours."

"You against me having another kid?"

"No, but I do remember Taylor. She swore it was your kid and how'd that turn out?"

"You're right. I just...I love Danny so much but..."

"You want a little girl. It'll be alright Tom. We'll figure this out." Lizzy says.

"You doing alright?" Tom asks.

"Too much stress but...I'll be fine." Lizzy says.

"You really think I can do this? If it is mine?"

"Absolutely. You're an amazing father to Danny and you love Molly, I don't see why you wouldn't be good. Don't rush into anything." Lizzy advises.

"Thanks." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Tom receives the phone call and after talking calmly with Callie for a bit he rushes to Lizzy's where he finds Lizzy and Luke talking softly. "Hey." He says.

"Hey." Lizzy answers motioning him in.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." Tom says.

"Not at all."

"Callie's pregnant."

"Wow, nice warning there. It's been three months Tom. Are you sure it's yours?"

"Absolutely. There's no way it's not."

"Tom, it's been three months. Doc's can detect pregnancy in the early stages now. It's possible it isn't yours."

"You against me having another kid?"

"No, but I do remember Taylor. She swore it was your kid and how'd that turn out?"

"You're right. I just...I love Danny so much but..."

"You want a little girl. It'll be alright Tom. We'll figure this out." Lizzy says.

"You doing alright?" Tom asks.

"Too much stress but...I'll be fine." Lizzy says.

"You really think I can do this? If it is mine?"

"Absolutely. You're an amazing father to Danny and you love Molly, I don't see why you wouldn't be good. Don't rush into anything." Lizzy advises.

"Thanks." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Callie has fallen asleep she seems to do this more often than lately nowadays but her docter says it's common right now.

Callie has fallen asleep she seems to do this more often than lately nowadays but her docter says it's common right now.

Meanwhile Back In North Carolina right now, Angel is going to her class's and she notices that somebody is following her around campus right now. She gets in her car, and she takes off down a alley and gets surrounded by somebody behind her and in front of her right now and she just looks and locks her doors and rolls up her windows even thow it's hot and throws on the A/C to counter the heat and waits as well. She is getting her cellphone out of her purse right now trying to contact campus police as well, she knew that she was trapped and their four guys coming up to her car and she wasn't going to get outof her car, right now to help them along.

Jake and Gabrieal Malone are looking and Says "Yeah that's the one that Congressman Tropicana wants right now she's feisty right now as well. So let's get this right we need to deliver this one and her cousins Cassidy and Ruby to him and he is going to take them to Columbus, Ohio to teach his grandkids a lesson now. Now look Jake I don't asks question from employers why would he resort to kidnapping his own Great-Grandchildren now this seems a little extreme now."

Jake Says "I don't know brother, we got a job and our back is here as well but that little girl won't come out of her girl right now this might take a while."

Gabrieal says "Wait a minute now, let me try something now." Gabrieal walks to the driver's side window and points his gun at Angel's head now and Says "You come out that car right now and hand me your cellphone and hang up with whoever you are calling as well Angelena Brianna Duke that's an order now."

Angel See's the gun, and hangs up and relucantly gets out of her and he grabs her cellphone and hands it Jake and she watches them shoot it right in front of her as well. She looks and Says "That's was a top of line Blackberry why do that hey let go of me right now that's so unfair right now."

Jake has the other hand him something and grabs her arms tightly behind her back now and he ties them and then somebody puts something so Angel will pass out as well. They blindfold her and and but her in the Van in front of her car and get going as well, they have to make up time and reach Cassidy and Ruby Duke right now as well and it was about a three hour drive right now.

Three Hours later, Angel comes to in the Van and she see's that she has a blindfold on and can't use her hands as well. And apparently they had laid her down on the carpet of the van she tries to get up but apparently they got her ankles as well. She was glad that she had her inhaler in her pocket right now. They stop the Van and get to the hideout and they carry her in and put her in the room and lock the door she can tell their doing this right now from the sounds, she has very good hearing. Jake and Gabrieal Malone leave and Jake Says "Hey were just in look our contacts tell me that Cassidy is taking her baby sister to a docter appointment and she is driving a Mazda and me need to surround her as well and force her off the road. Let's make sure he get her cellphone as well now we don't want any calls to worried family now or the police now."

Gabrieal looks and Says "Jake, you idiot that brunette might be the Congressman's Great-Granddaughter but she is also the Sheriff's Granddaughter as well."

Jake and Gabrieal and locate Cassidy and Ruby and it was easier and they are driving them back to the hideout and waiting for word from Congressman Tropicana right now.

Back At the Hospital

Julie gets a call from Amber and she answers it outside and she hears that Campus police found her daughter's car adandon and somebody shot her cellphone and she walks back in tears and looks at everybody and says "Somebody kidnapped Angel at school today, I don't believe who could do such a evil thing like this now."

Rosco Says "Excuse me what did you just say Julie, I don't believe theres only one person that would want to take your daughter from and she tried when she was a newborn If I remember now."

Julie Says "Yes Dad, Congressman Tropicana our grandfather Callie is he's doing this to me then he is going to go after our brother's two girls as well. Oh this ain't good now I don't believe he would resort to kidnapping now."

Back At The hideout Congressman Tropicana calls the Malone Brothers and Says "Give all three of those girls the sedatives I sent you now, and wait for me I don't want them waking up till there in Columbus, Ohio now and listen not one word to my worried Grandkids you hear me now. I'm keeping them, and I'll call them let them know where there girls are at right now okay, it's too hard to reach Julie's twins somebody it always home and I don't want to take care of three months twins right now."

Jake walks in and gets the sedatives and injects it in the girls and it was relatively easy with the little one but the bigger ones he had to have Gabrieal hold them so he could give them and they was crying begging not to get the shot as well he didn't like crying so he grabs two gags and had his brother use them and them went ahead and they was out like a light now.

Edited by Julieduke

Meanwhile Back In North Carolina right now, Angel is going to her class's and she notices that somebody is following her around campus right now. She gets in her car, and she takes off down a alley and gets surrounded by somebody behind her and in front of her right now and she just looks and locks her doors and rolls up her windows even thow it's hot and throws on the A/C to counter the heat and waits as well. She is getting her cellphone out of her purse right now trying to contact campus police as well, she knew that she was trapped and their four guys coming up to her car and she wasn't going to get outof her car, right now to help them along.

Jake and Gabrieal Malone are looking and Says "Yeah that's the one that Congressman Tropicana wants right now she's feisty right now as well. So let's get this right we need to deliver this one and her cousins Cassidy and Ruby to him and he is going to take them to Columbus, Ohio to teach his grandkids a lesson now. Now look Jake I don't asks question from employers why would he resort to kidnapping his own Great-Grandchildren now this seems a little extreme now."

Jake Says "I don't know brother, we got a job and our back is here as well but that little girl won't come out of her girl right now this might take a while."

Gabrieal says "Wait a minute now, let me try something now." Gabrieal walks to the driver's side window and points his gun at Angel's head now and Says "You come out that car right now and hand me your cellphone and hang up with whoever you are calling as well Angelena Brianna Duke that's an order now."

Angel See's the gun, and hangs up and relucantly gets out of her and he grabs her cellphone and hands it Jake and she watches them shoot it right in front of her as well. She looks and Says "That's was a top of line Blackberry why do that hey let go of me right now that's so unfair right now."

Jake has the other hand him something and grabs her arms tightly behind her back now and he ties them and then somebody puts something so Angel will pass out as well. They blindfold her and and but her in the Van in front of her car and get going as well, they have to make up time and reach Cassidy and Ruby Duke right now as well and it was about a three hour drive right now.

Three Hours later, Angel comes to in the Van and she see's that she has a blindfold on and can't use her hands as well. And apparently they had laid her down on the carpet of the van she tries to get up but apparently they got her ankles as well. She was glad that she had her inhaler in her pocket right now. They stop the Van and get to the hideout and they carry her in and put her in the room and lock the door she can tell their doing this right now from the sounds, she has very good hearing. Jake and Gabrieal Malone leave and Jake Says "Hey were just in look our contacts tell me that Cassidy is taking her baby sister to a docter appointment and she is driving a Mazda and me need to surround her as well and force her off the road. Let's make sure he get her cellphone as well now we don't want any calls to worried family now or the police now."

Gabrieal looks and Says "Jake, you idiot that brunette might be the Congressman's Great-Granddaughter but she is also the Sheriff's Granddaughter as well."

Jake and Gabrieal and locate Cassidy and Ruby and it was easier and they are driving them back to the hideout and waiting for word from Congressman Tropicana right now.

Back At the Hospital

Julie gets a call from Amber and she answers it outside and she hears that Campus police found her daughter's car adandon and somebody shot her cellphone and she walks back in tears and looks at everybody and says "Somebody kidnapped Angel at school today, I don't believe who could do such a evil thing like this now."

Rosco Says "Excuse me what did you just say Julie, I don't believe theres only one person that would want to take your daughter from and she tried when she was a newborn If I remember now."

Julie Says "Yes Dad, Congressman Tropicana our grandfather Callie is he's doing this to me then he is going to go after our brother's two girls as well. Oh this ain't good now I don't believe he would resort to kidnapping now."

Back At The hideout Congressman Tropicana calls the Malone Brothers and Says "Give all three of those girls the sedatives I sent you now, and wait for me I don't want them waking up till there in Columbus, Ohio now and listen not one word to my worried Grandkids you hear me now. I'm keeping them, and I'll call them let them know where there girls are at right now okay, it's too hard to reach Julie's twins somebody it always home and I don't want to take care of three months twins right now."

Jake walks in and gets the sedatives and injects it in the girls and it was relatively easy with the little one but the bigger ones he had to have Gabrieal hold them so he could give them and they was crying begging not to get the shot as well he didn't like crying so he grabs two gags and had his brother use them and them went ahead and they was out like a light now.

Julie walks out of the room and uses the hospital phone and calls Luke and when he answers she Says "Luke, somebody kidnapped Angel in North Carolina. Amber just told me eariler does Bo know where his daughters at right now I think Congressman Tropicana is behind it you know he tried to take Angel as a newborn and he can't get to Faith and Hope were always around them. What am I going to do right now?"

Julie walks out of the room and uses the hospital phone and calls Luke and when he answers she Says "Luke, somebody kidnapped Angel in North Carolina. Amber just told me eariler does Bo know where his daughters at right now I think Congressman Tropicana is behind it you know he tried to take Angel as a newborn and he can't get to Faith and Hope were always around them. What am I going to do right now?"

"oh no somebody kidnapped Angel" Daisy said jumping up

"oh no somebody kidnapped Angel" Daisy said jumping up

Ashley Says "Hey I remember Congressman Tropicana why would he behind something like this and I hope my cousin remembers her inhaler for once now. Why would they want your brothers girls as well now Aunt Julie."

Julie looks and Says "I really hope so to as well, but I know that Congress wouldn't harm her now he just wants to take her away from me that's all Ashley. What would you be feeling if somebody took your twins from you now."

Rosco Says "Ashley, he doesn't like our family for some reasons that there is too it right now and I know one thing I've got to talk to Enos and tell him what's going on right now?"

Edited by Julieduke

Ashley Says "Hey I remember Congressman Tropicana why would he behind something like this and I hope my cousin remembers her inhaler for once now. Why would they want your brothers girls as well now Aunt Julie."

Julie looks and Says "I really hope so to as well, but I know that Congress wouldn't harm her now he just wants to take her away from me that's all Ashley. What would you be feeling if somebody took your twins from you now."

Rosco Says "Ashley, he doesn't like our family for some reasons that there is too it right now and I know one thing I've got to talk to Enos and tell him what's going on right now?"

Congressman Tropicana pulls up outside the hideout and has the Malones put his Great-Granddaughters in the back of his Minivan that he had rented under an assumed name and he drives to the nearest airfeild and the Malones help carry the girls up on his private jet and they watch the Congress get and takeoff for Columbus, Ohio.

The Congressman watches them sleep he knows by the time they wake up they'll be in Columbus, Ohio and won't be able to get ahold of their parents in time to stop him right now. He had two rooms set up for them, and once he got there he was going to call there parents and tell his Grandkids that he had their kids and was keeping them for good now.

Congressman Tropicana pulls up outside the hideout and has the Malones put his Great-Granddaughters in the back of his Minivan that he had rented under an assumed name and he drives to the nearest airfeild and the Malones help carry the girls up on his private jet and they watch the Congress get and takeoff for Columbus, Ohio.

The Congressman watches them sleep he knows by the time they wake up they'll be in Columbus, Ohio and won't be able to get ahold of their parents in time to stop him right now. He had two rooms set up for them, and once he got there he was going to call there parents and tell his Grandkids that he had their kids and was keeping them for good now.

Three Hours Later he had them in Columbus, Ohio at his Mansion and he was happy little did he know how searching there was going on right now for them in Hazzard and North Carolina as well.

He walks in the two rooms and he had the people working for undo them and put them in the bedrooms set up for them as well. He made sure that neither room had phone as well he set it up so Angel and Cassidy would share a room and Ruby had one of her own but he made sure he set up video moniters since she was just a toddler right now. Angel is still asleep right now now unaware of how far she was from home as well.

Congressman Tropicana goes to his office and Calls his granddaughters Cellphone ring and she walks outside and answers and it says "Ohio Call" on the caller id and she Says "Hello who is this right now?"

Congressman Tropicana Says "Listen Julie, if you was wandering I have Angel at my house in Columbus, Ohio and I'm keeping her on you now. Don't worry she's safe and she's sleeping right now and don't worry I'll take care of her for you now."

Julie Says "I'm getting my daughter back Grandpa and you can count on that right now as well."

Congressman Tropicana calls her brother and tells him that his daughters are with him and that they are safe and sound as well.

Julie walks back in Ashley's room and can't keep from crying and Says "He called me and told me that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are at his Mansions in Columbus, Ohio and he's keeping them and that he'll take of them for me. But that he weren't getting our kids back now."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, why don't you have an Amber alert but out on Ruby for her now she's under eighteen years old she qualifies as well. I know it's hard but your own Grandfather just kidnapped your daughter and nieces on ya and you got to get that out in the open as well."

Julie Says "Well actually Bo would have to ask for the Amber alert she's his daughter Ashley not mine now. And yes, I'm upset I'm sure him and Shannon is upset right as well would wouldn't be realizing there kids aren't at home yet. I do think this a little extreme for the Congressman right now and this isn't helping the fact that I'm six weeks pregnant as well right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Three Hours Later he had them in Columbus, Ohio at his Mansion and he was happy little did he know how searching there was going on right now for them in Hazzard and North Carolina as well.

He walks in the two rooms and he had the people working for undo them and put them in the bedrooms set up for them as well. He made sure that neither room had phone as well he set it up so Angel and Cassidy would share a room and Ruby had one of her own but he made sure he set up video moniters since she was just a toddler right now. Angel is still asleep right now now unaware of how far she was from home as well.

Congressman Tropicana goes to his office and Calls his granddaughters Cellphone ring and she walks outside and answers and it says "Ohio Call" on the caller id and she Says "Hello who is this right now?"

Congressman Tropicana Says "Listen Julie, if you was wandering I have Angel at my house in Columbus, Ohio and I'm keeping her on you now. Don't worry she's safe and she's sleeping right now and don't worry I'll take care of her for you now."

Julie Says "I'm getting my daughter back Grandpa and you can count on that right now as well."

Congressman Tropicana calls her brother and tells him that his daughters are with him and that they are safe and sound as well.

Julie walks back in Ashley's room and can't keep from crying and Says "He called me and told me that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are at his Mansions in Columbus, Ohio and he's keeping them and that he'll take of them for me. But that he weren't getting our kids back now."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, why don't you have an Amber alert but out on Ruby for her now she's under eighteen years old she qualifies as well. I know it's hard but your own Grandfather just kidnapped your daughter and nieces on ya and you got to get that out in the open as well."

Julie Says "Well actually Bo would have to ask for the Amber alert she's his daughter Ashley not mine now. And yes, I'm upset I'm sure him and Shannon is upset right as well would wouldn't be realizing there kids aren't at home yet. I do think this a little extreme for the Congressman right now and this isn't helping the fact that I'm six weeks pregnant as well right now."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, if you want you can use my phone and call your brother about this right now I don't mind he must want to talk to you right now about this as well."

Julie Says "Thank You, I would appreciate that something like this as never happened to me before oh my goodness Ashley. Last Year, when it happened to me Angel must've been really upset when she didn't have me around her and didn't know where I was then."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, it will be okay you'll get Angel and I wouldn't talk to the Congressman ever again after this right here just imagine what the Press will do to his image now."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, if you want you can use my phone and call your brother about this right now I don't mind he must want to talk to you right now about this as well."

Julie Says "Thank You, I would appreciate that something like this as never happened to me before oh my goodness Ashley. Last Year, when it happened to me Angel must've been really upset when she didn't have me around her and didn't know where I was then."

Ashley Says "Aunt Julie, it will be okay you'll get Angel and I wouldn't talk to the Congressman ever again after this right here just imagine what the Press will do to his image now."

At Luke's and Lizzy while Tom is still there as well Salena asks "what's wrong right now Dad, you look like you got the worst news of your life right now?"

Cue Anybody

At Luke's and Lizzy while Tom is still there as well Salena asks "what's wrong right now Dad, you look like you got the worst news of your life right now?"

Cue Anybody

"Ruby, Angel, and Cassidy have been kidnapped." Luke says softly.

"Hand the phone." Lizzy says calmly.

"What are you going to..." Luke starts.

"Hand me the phone." Lizzy demands. Luke sighs and hands over the phone.

"FBI headquarters, Atlanta. This is agent Smith." The voice says.

"Agent Smith, this is Lizzy Davenport. We have a child abduction case."

"Unless it's your child Lizzy you know I can't look into the case. Two of them are 18 or older."

"I can look into those two but the other one I have to have parental information." Lizzy gives him the details on all three and then calls Bo and talks him into calling the FBI and sending out an Amber alert. Because Tropicana had crossed state lines with the child it became a federal case. Lizzy also called two of her friends in Ohio who said they'd look into it and keep an eye out.

"God Luke I hope they're ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Ruby, Angel, and Cassidy have been kidnapped." Luke says softly.

"Hand the phone." Lizzy says calmly.

"What are you going to..." Luke starts.

"Hand me the phone." Lizzy demands. Luke sighs and hands over the phone.

"FBI headquarters, Atlanta. This is agent Smith." The voice says.

"Agent Smith, this is Lizzy Davenport. We have a child abduction case."

"Unless it's your child Lizzy you know I can't look into the case. Two of them are 18 or older."

"I can look into those two but the other one I have to have parental information." Lizzy gives him the details on all three and then calls Bo and talks him into calling the FBI and sending out an Amber alert. Because Tropicana had crossed state lines with the child it became a federal case. Lizzy also called two of her friends in Ohio who said they'd look into it and keep an eye out.

"God Luke I hope they're ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "I sure hope those three are okay Lizzy now?"

Eight Hours Later Angel, Cassidy and Ruby wake up and their Great-Grandfather's Mansion and Angel Says "Cassidy where are we exactly this don't look familer to me at all right now."

Cassidy Says "I know the last thing I remember was that holding us for that sedative and somebody gagging you me because we was protesting the shots but somebody untied us when he got apparently. I wander something if we are in Columbus, Ohio and that is Great-Grandpa's Mansion now, do you think you could try the door for me and see if we could slip away somehow."

Angel got up and tried the door to the bedroom they were in but it was locked from the outside and Angel looks and Says "Wait a minute at that hideout Ruby was with us where is she at Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Oh I wasn't all the way asleep when they brought us in and I heard them tell the Malones to put her in the Nursery and Angel those mean guys that kidnapped us they came as well and I think she'll be well taken care now and us as well."

Angel Says "But Cassidy, I got a game tonight I can't be in Ohio right now I don't know about you but I'm a Georgia Peach that playing as a Tarheal for College Basketball right now I can't be in the Buckeye State now."

Cassidy watches Angel sit back down and She Says "Angel, listen our parents will find us I just know they will dad won't let the Congressman keep us here with him. He's trying to punish us and our parents because him and Grandmother didn't get along and that her twin brother died when she was six months old as well."

Angel Says "Cassidy, how do you know so much about what's going on right now then I didn't know why he didn't like our parents now that's too much to take out on the next generation now."

Cassidy Says "And did you know he stole Aunt Callie from our Grandparents as well. But we got to keep cool here because we ain't staying in Columbus, Ohio I can give you that promise now Angel and besides what would my friends say now and I got a date tonight that's why I can't stay in Ohio."

Julie calls Lizzy at her house and Says "Lizzy, I know how Angel felt last year now why did he have this done I want my daughter back and by the way I'm six weeks pregnant and look dad allreadry yelled at me and it seems he's just as upset as I am he just left and is looking for Cassidy's car as well. Bo called me and told me what you did for me and him and thank you very much he might be mad at us or have a grudge but kidnapping our kids well that's just too much now. And listen Ashley, is very concerned as well she hopes that Angel has her emergancy inhaler with her right now you know how she like to leave it at home and pretend she don't have Asthma this would not be a good time for that right now.

Edited by Julieduke

Salena Says "I sure hope those three are okay Lizzy now?"

Eight Hours Later Angel, Cassidy and Ruby wake up and their Great-Grandfather's Mansion and Angel Says "Cassidy where are we exactly this don't look familer to me at all right now."

Cassidy Says "I know the last thing I remember was that holding us for that sedative and somebody gagging you me because we was protesting the shots but somebody untied us when he got apparently. I wander something if we are in Columbus, Ohio and that is Great-Grandpa's Mansion now, do you think you could try the door for me and see if we could slip away somehow."

Angel got up and tried the door to the bedroom they were in but it was locked from the outside and Angel looks and Says "Wait a minute at that hideout Ruby was with us where is she at Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Oh I wasn't all the way asleep when they brought us in and I heard them tell the Malones to put her in the Nursery and Angel those mean guys that kidnapped us they came as well and I think she'll be well taken care now and us as well."

Angel Says "But Cassidy, I got a game tonight I can't be in Ohio right now I don't know about you but I'm a Georgia Peach that playing as a Tarheal for College Basketball right now I can't be in the Buckeye State now."

Cassidy watches Angel sit back down and She Says "Angel, listen our parents will find us I just know they will dad won't let the Congressman keep us here with him. He's trying to punish us and our parents because him and Grandmother didn't get along and that her twin brother died when she was six months old as well."

Angel Says "Cassidy, how do you know so much about what's going on right now then I didn't know why he didn't like our parents now that's too much to take out on the next generation now."

Cassidy Says "And did you know he stole Aunt Callie from our Grandparents as well. But we got to keep cool here because we ain't staying in Columbus, Ohio I can give you that promise now Angel and besides what would my friends say now and I got a date tonight that's why I can't stay in Ohio."

Julie calls Lizzy at her house and Says "Lizzy, I know how Angel felt last year now why did he have this done I want my daughter back and by the way I'm six weeks pregnant and look dad allreadry yelled at me and it seems he's just as upset as I am he just left and is looking for Cassidy's car as well. Bo called me and told me what you did for me and him and thank you very much he might be mad at us or have a grudge but kidnapping our kids well that's just too much now. And listen Ashley, is very concerned as well she hopes that Angel has her emergancy inhaler with her right now you know how she like to leave it at home and pretend she don't have Asthma this would not be a good time for that right now.

Julie hangs up and tells Ashley that Lizzy called the FBI in Atlanta and that her brother got an Amber alert going on Ruby as well. She also explains that she knows some people in Ohio as well and that it will be okay as well.

Ashley Says "I hope so, because I she has to meet her newest cousins here in Hazzard and I going to ask Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos to be there Godparents they helped me deliver them safely. I feel bad for Angel, Cassidy and Ruby right now Aunt Julie but I sure hope there okay right I say a prayer for them tonight. Besides Angel told me on the phone she has a game tonight and she is excited because the Tarheals are playing the Buckeyes at that game as well."

Julie Says "Well, OSU is where I went to school at but I don't want my Grandfather kidnapping my daughter to there now Ashley!"

Julie hangs up and tells Ashley that Lizzy called the FBI in Atlanta and that her brother got an Amber alert going on Ruby as well. She also explains that she knows some people in Ohio as well and that it will be okay as well.

Ashley Says "I hope so, because I she has to meet her newest cousins here in Hazzard and I going to ask Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos to be there Godparents they helped me deliver them safely. I feel bad for Angel, Cassidy and Ruby right now Aunt Julie but I sure hope there okay right I say a prayer for them tonight. Besides Angel told me on the phone she has a game tonight and she is excited because the Tarheals are playing the Buckeyes at that game as well."

Julie Says "Well, OSU is where I went to school at but I don't want my Grandfather kidnapping my daughter to there now Ashley!"

"Are you sure everything will be alright?" Luke asks.

"You've met Bob and Kim before. They'll in pretty close with the Columbus cops. Like you and Bo are here. They'll take care of things. You'll have all three of your nieces back before supper time." Lizzy assures him.

Cue anyone.

"Are you sure everything will be alright?" Luke asks.

"You've met Bob and Kim before. They'll in pretty close with the Columbus cops. Like you and Bo are here. They'll take care of things. You'll have all three of your nieces back before supper time." Lizzy assures him.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Well okay, because me and Cassidy have a double date with the O'Neil twins tonight dad."

Back In Columbus, Ohio

Angel looks at Cassidy when the door opens and it's Congressman Tropicana and he Says "I hope you will like your new home girls but listen, I had to calm down Ruby and told her that her parents died and she is very upset right now."

Cassidy Says "My parents didn't die, you lying basterd she'll believe what you tell her there was a fatal car accident now I don't believe you right now."

Congressman Tropicana Says "She didn't ask how Cassidy, she just started crying about now she's upset as can be."

Angel Says "Don't you dare go after my twin sisters Mom and Micheal will never let you have them no matter what you pull on them to get to Faith and Hope now. You don't want to see my Mom mad, and even if you did now Julian. Well Grandpa Coltrane will be after you for his Granddaughters I bet he's mad at you right now he has a temper I guess you didn't know this as well."

Cassidy Says "No yeah, he does and how could you say that about my parents Julian and I'm not calling you Great-Grandpa either Julian. Your not much of a Congressman as well I can't believe you did that I don't want to be in Columbus, Ohio I got a double date with Salena and were going out with the O'Neill Twins."

Angel Says "Oh geez, I went out with their older brothers those boys are hot Cassidy now how did you manage that now your good cousin. And why did the Malones shoot our cellphones on us now that wasn't very fair now, they were top of the line we both had the same phone our Aunt Callie bought them for us recently that's not even nice now."

Congressman Tropicana Says "Fine if the two of you want to play hardball with me then I'm prepared look at your ankles girls a minute, and if you noticed you got a monitering anklet and your not allowed to leave the Mansion grounds and I will know if you do leave now."

Angel and Cassidy look at their ankles and they both Says "DAMM YOU, THIS AIN'T EVEN FAIR YOU WILL KNOW EVERYWHERE WE GO NOW JULIAN TROPICANA YOU BASTARD."

The Congressman just leaves and lets weigh in what he just told them, he knew they couldn't leave and they did to as well now.

Back In Hazzard

Rosco and Callie had found Cassidy's car and her cellphone shot and Callie Says "I bought that for them, well dad is they shot her phone they probaly shot Angel's as well in North Carolina whoever snatched effectively cut off communication with their family now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Edited by Julieduke

Salena Says "Well okay, because me and Cassidy have a double date with the O'Neil twins tonight dad."

Back In Columbus, Ohio

Angel looks at Cassidy when the door opens and it's Congressman Tropicana and he Says "I hope you will like your new home girls but listen, I had to calm down Ruby and told her that her parents died and she is very upset right now."

Cassidy Says "My parents didn't die, you lying basterd she'll believe what you tell her there was a fatal car accident now I don't believe you right now."

Congressman Tropicana Says "She didn't ask how Cassidy, she just started crying about now she's upset as can be."

Angel Says "Don't you dare go after my twin sisters Mom and Micheal will never let you have them no matter what you pull on them to get to Faith and Hope now. You don't want to see my Mom mad, and even if you did now Julian. Well Grandpa Coltrane will be after you for his Granddaughters I bet he's mad at you right now he has a temper I guess you didn't know this as well."

Cassidy Says "No yeah, he does and how could you say that about my parents Julian and I'm not calling you Great-Grandpa either Julian. Your not much of a Congressman as well I can't believe you did that I don't want to be in Columbus, Ohio I got a double date with Salena and were going out with the O'Neill Twins."

Angel Says "Oh geez, I went out with their older brothers those boys are hot Cassidy now how did you manage that now your good cousin. And why did the Malones shoot our cellphones on us now that wasn't very fair now, they were top of the line we both had the same phone our Aunt Callie bought them for us recently that's not even nice now."

Congressman Tropicana Says "Fine if the two of you want to play hardball with me then I'm prepared look at your ankles girls a minute, and if you noticed you got a monitering anklet and your not allowed to leave the Mansion grounds and I will know if you do leave now."

Angel and Cassidy look at their ankles and they both Says "DAMM YOU, THIS AIN'T EVEN FAIR YOU WILL KNOW EVERYWHERE WE GO NOW JULIAN TROPICANA YOU BASTARD."

The Congressman just leaves and lets weigh in what he just told them, he knew they couldn't leave and they did to as well now.

Back In Hazzard

Rosco and Callie had found Cassidy's car and her cellphone shot and Callie Says "I bought that for them, well dad is they shot her phone they probaly shot Angel's as well in North Carolina whoever snatched effectively cut off communication with their family now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Callie dials her brother up and once he answers and She Says "Bo, listen I'm with Dad right now we found Cassidy's car and her cellphone that I bought for her. You know the one that is just like Angel's as well but that was tricky now had to get one Georgia number and one North Carolina number now. Well Anyways would ever took Cassidy, Ruby and Angel they shot the cellphone cutting off cummication with their family listen how did it go with Shannon's ultrasound and congrulations is in order for me as well I'm three months pregnant myself and Julie is six weeks pregnant and Daisy found she is as well."

Bo Says "Well Shannon is having twins boys, and I'm happy for you but I can't share this little bit of good news with my daughters right now and I'm mad as hell at the Congressman right now and don't worry Lizzy knows somebody and she called the FBI for us and I called them and got a Amber Alert on Ruby going with them. So how did your father take the news and did you girls get your little misunderstand straighten out with hie yet."

Callie Says "Yeah, he understand were not sixteen anymore and he didn't take the news that Julie was pregnant again very good thow at the least now. And I'm happy for you, you know I heard there's five generations of twins in the our Mothers family now but not one set of twins boys talk about the odds now. You know I better not say so much and yes I told Tom, and were talking right now he's happy as well."

Bo Says "Well good for you then?"

Julie Gets a phone call from the campus cops that they found her daughters car abandon and her cellphone shot as well. She Says "That Basterd, I know who had that done why does he want my kids so damm much now Micheal."

Bo Calls Luke up with good news about the twins boys that Shannon is carrying right now, and he tell Luke to Lizzy thank you for everything right now.

Callie dials her brother up and once he answers and She Says "Bo, listen I'm with Dad right now we found Cassidy's car and her cellphone that I bought for her. You know the one that is just like Angel's as well but that was tricky now had to get one Georgia number and one North Carolina number now. Well Anyways would ever took Cassidy, Ruby and Angel they shot the cellphone cutting off cummication with their family listen how did it go with Shannon's ultrasound and congrulations is in order for me as well I'm three months pregnant myself and Julie is six weeks pregnant and Daisy found she is as well."

Bo Says "Well Shannon is having twins boys, and I'm happy for you but I can't share this little bit of good news with my daughters right now and I'm mad as hell at the Congressman right now and don't worry Lizzy knows somebody and she called the FBI for us and I called them and got a Amber Alert on Ruby going with them. So how did your father take the news and did you girls get your little misunderstand straighten out with hie yet."

Callie Says "Yeah, he understand were not sixteen anymore and he didn't take the news that Julie was pregnant again very good thow at the least now. And I'm happy for you, you know I heard there's five generations of twins in the our Mothers family now but not one set of twins boys talk about the odds now. You know I better not say so much and yes I told Tom, and were talking right now he's happy as well."

Bo Says "Well good for you then?"

Julie Gets a phone call from the campus cops that they found her daughters car abandon and her cellphone shot as well. She Says "That Basterd, I know who had that done why does he want my kids so damm much now Micheal."

Bo Calls Luke up with good news about the twins boys that Shannon is carrying right now, and he tell Luke to Lizzy thank you for everything right now.

Bob and Kim was looking up on the computer for Congressman Tropicana's home address and Bob Says "Honey, he might some help there so nobody removes the girls from his house now and they might not be to friendly now. Listen, Lizzy told there names are Angel, Cassidy and Ruby Duke and that they are the Great-Granddaughters of the Congressman but him and there parents don't exactly get along so I don't think he had persmission to take them to Ohio with him now."

Kim Says "I've heard of Angel Duke, she plays for University of North Carolina Tarheels and she's one heck of player there's best talk in the sports section that she wants to play for a WNBA Team when she graduates from North Carolina now."

Bob Says "Well let's make sure she gets that chance now, what do we know about Congressman Julian Tropicana right now as well?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.