Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy nodded "yeah, you remember what he did to me, Julie and Ashley that time, dont you?"

Ashley Says "Daisy, I don't know what he did to you now and what did Congressman Tropicana do to Aunt Julie as well please tell me what kind of Basterd is he then?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "i cant Ashley, i cant bring the memory up because if i do...." she stoped and couldnt go on

After Amber and Angelena hung up Lizzy got her phone back and called her father and BB and LB. They all responded that they were on their way. The nurse pops her head in and then enters with her hands on her hips. "No y'all got to leave. Ashley, Jack, Kramer, and Lizzy can stay but the rest of you have got to get out to the waiting room." The nurse says.

"But I'm..." Rosco starts.

"I know who you are Sheriff but it's overloaded in here. You can come back later." The nurse says. Rosco nods and follows everyone out. Lizzy looks at Ashley and then at the twins.

"Daisy and Enos huh?" Lizzy asks. "Your mama would have been proud. I'm surprised you didn't fall to the Davenport Curse." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

After Amber and Angelena hung up Lizzy got her phone back and called her father and BB and LB. They all responded that they were on their way. The nurse pops her head in and then enters with her hands on her hips. "No y'all got to leave. Ashley, Jack, Kramer, and Lizzy can stay but the rest of you have got to get out to the waiting room." The nurse says.

"I know who you are Sheriff but it's overloaded in here. You can come back later." The nurse says. Rosco nods and follows everyone out. Lizzy looks at Ashley and then at the twins.

"Daisy and Enos huh?" Lizzy asks. "Your mama would have been proud. I'm surprised you didn't fall to the Davenport Curse." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy looked at Enos as they drove back home and finally Enos broke the silence

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "I know I'm tired as well, well I think I might wait for the next time around let these two grow up a little bit first,and nurse one question tell my Grandfather I love him. Poor Uncle Micheal twins and another baby on the way he's going to be busy for a long time now."

Daisy looked at Enos as they drove back home and finally Enos broke the silence

Enos Says "Well I'm surprized but I'm real glad that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are home right now everybody was worried about them as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house, Angel Says "Mom, I'm happy you know one question are you, Aunt Shannon, Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Callie in some kind of race that nobody knows about just yet sorry I couldn't help but ask and you know what I haven't said hello to you Kitt. Hey Kitt what's going what do you think of that Mom and Micheal are having another baby and good to see you now but listen in a day or two I'm going to need a ride back to school my car is in North Carolina and a new phone mine's shot."

Julie Says "Honey, know but they should've told me if there's one going on I've taken the challenge you know I still got my Trans Am but you the docter said to me no fancy driving it's not good for new mothers that are also pregnant again. Hey I'm just as surprized as everybody else but listen you haven't met your new cousins just yet well listen Micheal let's have Angel meet Little Daisy and Enos now she's overdue for that and I was so worried when I heard from Amber and them the Congressman called as well. They didn't treat you bad now?"

Angel Says "No but one of the Malone brother kept saying how much he liked me and I was a little concerned for my safety as well."

Julie Says "That Basterd!"

Angel Says "Momma, such language but I guess I can understand I called the Congress that as well and so did Cassidy as well."

Back at Uncle Jesse's house Bo and Shannon bring home their daughters they figure they can wait till tomorrow before bringing the kids to meet Ashley's newborn twins now. Bo Says "Kids, there something your Momma and me have something we want to tell you's and this will effect everybody now."

Ruby looks and Says "Tomorrow is National Lollipop day daddy?"

Bo Says "Just for you Ruby! Well there's more as well you see we found that were having twins boys just thought I'd let you's know your getting two brothers now."

Cassidy Says "That's wonderful Mom and Dad that what you been wanting I remember when you and Mom lost that baby boy years ago I guess you making up for lost time. One question thow Mom is there some kind of race between you, Aunt Julie, Aunt Lizzy, and Aunt Callie now?"

A Little while later Julie and Micheal and her family arrive their and they see everybody in the waiting room and Angel looks around and Says "Boy these babies are popular right now I don't believe this doesn't Micheal sleep any now he looks so tired right now as well."

Julie Says "Honey, the twins will only go to sleep if their daddy rocks them to sleep now it's been like this ever since they came home and you know I hope they get past this stage pretty soon now."

Edited by Julieduke

Enos Says "Well I'm surprized but I'm real glad that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are home right now everybody was worried about them as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house, Angel Says "Mom, I'm happy you know one question are you, Aunt Shannon, Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Callie in some kind of race that nobody knows about just yet sorry I couldn't help but ask and you know what I haven't said hello to you Kitt. Hey Kitt what's going what do you think of that Mom and Micheal are having another baby and good to see you now but listen in a day or two I'm going to need a ride back to school my car is in North Carolina and a new phone mine's shot."

Julie Says "Honey, know but they should've told me if there's one going on I've taken the challenge you know I still got my Trans Am but you the docter said to me no fancy driving it's not good for new mothers that are also pregnant again. Hey I'm just as surprized as everybody else but listen you haven't met your new cousins just yet well listen Micheal let's have Angel meet Little Daisy and Enos now she's overdue for that and I was so worried when I heard from Amber and them the Congressman called as well. They didn't treat you bad now?"

Angel Says "No but one of the Malone brother kept saying how much he liked me and I was a little concerned for my safety as well."

Julie Says "That Basterd!"

Angel Says "Momma, such language but I guess I can understand I called the Congress that as well and so did Cassidy as well."

Back at Uncle Jesse's house Bo and Shannon bring home their daughters they figure they can wait till tomorrow before bringing the kids to meet Ashley's newborn twins now. Bo Says "Kids, there something your Momma and me have something we want to tell you's and this will effect everybody now."

Ruby looks and Says "Tomorrow is National Lollipop day daddy?"

Bo Says "Just for you Ruby! Well there's more as well you see we found that were having twins boys just thought I'd let you's know your getting two brothers now."

Cassidy Says "That's wonderful Mom and Dad that what you been wanting I remember when you and Mom lost that baby boy years ago I guess you making up for lost time. One question thow Mom is there some kind of race between you, Aunt Julie, Aunt Lizzy, and Aunt Callie now?"

A Little while later Julie and Micheal and her family arrive their and they see everybody in the waiting room and Angel looks around and Says "Boy these babies are popular right now I don't believe this doesn't Micheal sleep any now he looks so tired right now as well."

Julie Says "Honey, the twins will only go to sleep if their daddy rocks them to sleep now it's been like this ever since they came home and you know I hope they get past this stage pretty soon now."

Brian Davenport had gotten a call from his sister as well and he got to the waiting room and he looks at Julie and she Says "Please, no agruements Brian were way past that right now we both are related to Ashley and her and Jack's twins came three months early so just be peaceful okay and no more cracks about my husband okay we've had it with that allreadry okay."

Brian looks and Says "Wow, your being direct listen I heard from my sister that your pregnant again I guess Micheal works fast now. But listen, are you sure that the twins will be okay there early."

Julie Says "So were mine as well, and listen that wasn't funny we wasn't trying and your being a jerk okay. And Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are safe with their parents in Hazzard just in case you was curious they was kidnapped eariler today and I'm still emotional but Angel brought back a picture of my Uncle Julian and my Momma's diary as well."

Brian Says "Hmm, I heard that Ashley named them Daisy and Enos just corny soundy names couldn't she find something normal sounding now?"

Just then Darius Rucker's "It Won't Be Like This For Long" and everybody starts listening as well and it seems that Julie just nods listening and understanding what the new father is going through and she knows that Jack will be feeling like the guy in the song pretty soon as well.

Brian Davenport had gotten a call from his sister as well and he got to the waiting room and he looks at Julie and she Says "Please, no agruements Brian were way past that right now we both are related to Ashley and her and Jack's twins came three months early so just be peaceful okay and no more cracks about my husband okay we've had it with that allreadry okay."

Brian looks and Says "Wow, your being direct listen I heard from my sister that your pregnant again I guess Micheal works fast now. But listen, are you sure that the twins will be okay there early."

Julie Says "So were mine as well, and listen that wasn't funny we wasn't trying and your being a jerk okay. And Angel, Cassidy and Ruby are safe with their parents in Hazzard just in case you was curious they was kidnapped eariler today and I'm still emotional but Angel brought back a picture of my Uncle Julian and my Momma's diary as well."

Brian Says "Hmm, I heard that Ashley named them Daisy and Enos just corny soundy names couldn't she find something normal sounding now?"

Just then Darius Rucker's "It Won't Be Like This For Long" and everybody starts listening as well and it seems that Julie just nods listening and understanding what the new father is going through and she knows that Jack will be feeling like the guy in the song pretty soon as well.

Daisy smiles and says as shes listitning to the song "hes right, it wont be like this for long, soon this baby is going to be a teenager and then ill have tol let go"

Daisy smiles and says as shes listitning to the song "hes right, it wont be like this for long, soon this baby is going to be a teenager and then ill have tol let go"

Brian Says "Well maybe Daisy, that father should let his wife get the baby when she starts crying. So he get some sleep after all, too soft for me personally now."

Julie Says "You jerk!"

Daisy glared "you take that back!"

Brian Says "No Way, and the baby names are corny sounding as well. Where she get those name from a episode of hee-haw."

Julie Says "Daisy, you know he's from New York City he can't help most of the people there are rude and don't know any better now."

Brian Says "No Way, and the baby names are corny sounding as well. Where she get those name from a episode of hee-haw."

Julie Says "Daisy, you know he's from New York City he can't help most of the people there are rude and don't know any better now."

Daisy said "if my babys a girl, im naming her Amanda Emily Strate, if its a boy im naming him Enos Jesse, after Enos and my Uncle Jesse"

Daisy said "if my babys a girl, im naming her Amanda Emily Strate, if its a boy im naming him Enos Jesse, after Enos and my Uncle Jesse"

Brian Says "Listen, for one thing why does the father after comfort his crying baby that's what the mother is for right guys."

Angel Says "Micheal what is the look about, listen I know that Brian gets on your nerves but just ignore that's what I do all the time. And Aunt Daisy those are beautiful names for your baby and congrulations as well, besides I can leave for North Carolina any time I want to, but Brian as to get permission it's own fault now."

Brian Says "Listen, for one thing why does the father after comfort his crying baby that's what the mother is for right guys."

Angel Says "Micheal what is the look about, listen I know that Brian gets on your nerves but just ignore that's what I do all the time. And Aunt Daisy those are beautiful names for your baby and congrulations as well, besides I can leave for North Carolina any time I want to, but Brian as to get permission it's own fault now."

Daisy said "thanks Angel, and Brian, listen, the husband loves his baby its like me and Enos, hes going to help with the baby, and then when its time to let go we'll do it together"

Daisy said "thanks Angel, and Brian, listen, the husband loves his baby its like me and Enos, hes going to help with the baby, and then when its time to let go we'll do it together"

Angel Says "He wouldn't know about taking care of his child as a baby he didn't hardly see Vidalia as infant and he probaly won't hardly be around Elaine's baby and he was glad when Mom lost her baby as well you see he don't like kids."

Angel Says "He wouldn't know about taking care of his child as a baby he didn't hardly see Vidalia as infant and he probaly won't hardly be around Elaine's baby and he was glad when Mom lost her baby as well you see he don't like kids."

Daisy turnes to Brian "how can you be so cruel" she ment that

Daisy turnes to Brian "how can you be so cruel" she ment that

Brian Says "You know what I told Julie, I didn't want kids to begin and a told her when she got pregnant to get rid of it and meant it as well."

Angel Says "So you slapped her around, when you found she was having a boy most people twirl their wife around in the air Brian you don't have any feelings."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i deliverd them both, im a licenced midwife, just like Julie was"

Brian Says "She never told me, does she still have her license in midwifing?"

Angel Says "Because, you were never sober enough to talk to my Mom and you always smoked and drank around her as well. Oh when I was thirteen I stole you cigarettes and lighters and threw away in a shoe box on ya."

Cue Anybody

Brian Says "She never told me, does she still have her license in midwifing?"

Angel Says "Because, you were never sober enough to talk to my Mom and you always smoked and drank around her as well. Oh when I was thirteen I stole you cigarettes and lighters and threw away in a shoe box on ya."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i think so, but im teaching Ashely to be a midwife and im letting her use the techneics i taught her to help me deliver my baby"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.