Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy says "hes acting weired, i mean Rosco"

Julie sees them and Says "Ever since my girls were born it's like he's been trying to make up lost time with me now. I didn't know that knowing my father would be such a pain in the butt now Daisy."

Ashley Says "It's like that with my father as well Aunt Julie, must be genetic or something."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cue Anybody

Julie sees them and Says "Ever since my girls were born it's like he's been trying to make up lost time with me now. I didn't know that knowing my father would be such a pain in the butt now Daisy."

Ashley Says "It's like that with my father as well Aunt Julie, must be genetic or something."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sat down in a chair

Daisy said "im a registerd midwife, do you want lessons"

Ashley Says "Yeah, that sounds better than what Grandpa's is suggesting I don't want to do what everybody in the family, sorry Aunt Julie I know you love you job."

Julie Says "Ashley, you thought wrong I quit three months ago and that's what Dad is fighting with me about right now he thinks I'm letting what happened effect my judgement right now."

Ashley Says "Yeah, that sounds better than what Grandpa's is suggesting I don't want to do what everybody in the family, sorry Aunt Julie I know you love you job."

Julie Says "Ashley, you thought wrong I quit three months ago and that's what Dad is fighting with me about right now he thinks I'm letting what happened effect my judgement right now."

Daisy said "well Salena as soon as your out of the hospital we can start lessons, and i know all about lamaze so i can prepare my self in that"

Daisy said "well Salena as soon as your out of the hospital we can start lessons, and i know all about lamaze so i can prepare my self in that"

Ashley Says "Okay Aunt Daisy, at least keep it during the babies naptime now but Aunt Julie why does Grandpa not like your decision right now."

Julie Says "Because, I want to stay home with my twins and he thinks me being a C.S.I. with Atlanta is just fine right now. But maybe I can explain this where you can understand right now I don't want to do that no more he doesn't seem to realize this yet."

Ashley Says "Okay Aunt Daisy, at least keep it during the babies naptime now but Aunt Julie why does Grandpa not like your decision right now."

Julie Says "Because, I want to stay home with my twins and he thinks me being a C.S.I. with Atlanta is just fine right now. But maybe I can explain this where you can understand right now I don't want to do that no more he doesn't seem to realize this yet."

Daisy said "ill keep it within that time"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.