Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "i think so, but im teaching Ashely to be a midwife and im letting her use the techneics i taught her to help me deliver my baby"

Brian Says "That's wonderful but the Sheriff doesn't want me talking to his granddaughters right now even thow Ashley is my cousin as well."

Angel smirks and Says "I wonder why now!"

Julie Says "Angel, that's enough right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Brian Says "That's wonderful but the Sheriff doesn't want me talking to his granddaughters right now even thow Ashley is my cousin as well."

Angel smirks and Says "I wonder why now!"

Julie Says "Angel, that's enough right now."

Daisy said "come on you two lets leave Brian to his lonely, dark, wifeless, childless, loveless life and go have fun"she didnt knowthat Brian would lash out at her for that comment

Daisy said "come on you two lets leave Brian to his lonely, dark, wifeless, childless, loveless life and go have fun"she didnt knowthat Brian would lash out at her for that comment

Brian was interpurted by Micheal who had passed Hope to somebody else and Brian just looked and was never expecting that as well.

Angel looks Daisy and Says" Aunt Daisy, you don't know how close you was right now, and it seems that Brian is wee bit drunk right now as well."

Brian was interpurted by Micheal who had passed Hope to somebody else and Brian just looked and was never expecting that as well.

Angel looks Daisy and Says" Aunt Daisy, you don't know how close you was right now, and it seems that Brian is wee bit drunk right now as well."

Brian breaks away from Micheal and goes after Daisy

Julie Says "Dad, we got a problem right now please come here." Just then Callie comes and see's whats going on and looks and she just happens to have her service weapon and Says "Don't you dare hit her Brian Lee Davenport."

Cue Anybody

Daisy is pinned to the floor under Brian and she cant breath from his weight and is trying to get away

Rosco comes running in and grabs Brian "you idiot, you dont try to kill someone like that, your under aresst" he hand cuffs him and then goes over to Daisy and helps her up

Brian is up and he finds himself under arrest for what he tried on Daisy, and Callie, Julie and Angel breathe a sigh of relief and Angel Says "What's Lizzy going to say Mom he only had a month to go on the probation now."

Brian is up and he finds himself under arrest for what he tried on Daisy, and Callie, Julie and Angel breathe a sigh of relief and Angel Says "What's Lizzy going to say Mom he only had a month to go on the probation now."

Brian Says "I meant it Julie, six years I told I didn't want no kids I hope you have a baseball team your being foolish that's what your doing and that brat was just in time as well."

Brian Says "I meant it Julie, six years I told I didn't want no kids I hope you have a baseball team your being foolish that's what your doing and that brat was just in time as well."

Lizzy was standing in the hallway leading from Ashley's room to the main waiting room listening to Brian speak. Cooter also standing in the entryway is appalled. Lizzy can barley hold back tears as she watches Rosco hold Brian.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy was standing in the hallway leading from Ashley's room to the main waiting room listening to Brian speak. Cooter also standing in the entryway is appalled. Lizzy can barley hold back tears as she watches Rosco hold Brian.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, that's what me and Mom had to put up with why do you think I got involved with basketball now."

Daisy looks up from her feet in the chair shes sitting in and said "i never ment to get my self hurt like that, i didnt know that what i said would set him off, i was just trying to joke around, im so sorry" she broke down

Daisy looks up from her feet in the chair shes sitting in and said "i never ment to get my self hurt like that, i didnt know that what i said would set him off, i was just trying to joke around, im so sorry" she broke down

Angel Says "It's okay Aunt Daisy, he's had one too many I could tell when he came he parked his Chevy and nearly took out Dad's car on the trying to park as well."

Angel Says "It's okay Aunt Daisy, he's had one too many I could tell when he came he parked his Chevy and nearly took out Dad's car on the trying to park as well."

Daisy said "just for what he did to me, im about to go Carrie Underwood and trash his truck, but then id be charged for vandalizim"

Daisy said "just for what he did to me, im about to go Carrie Underwood and trash his truck, but then id be charged for vandalizim"

Angel smiles and Says "Oh yeah, he bought that new Dodge Ram you know maybe your being a bit hasty right now. Take it out on his baby the 57 Chevy the one he restored that would hurt more Aunt Daisy."

"You know you really aren't the brother I thought I knew. I thought the past four months meant something to you. I really thought Dad and I had gotten through to you but you can rot in jail for all I care. I should tell the judge to take away visitation as well." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You know you really aren't the brother I thought I knew. I thought the past four months meant something to you. I really thought Dad and I had gotten through to you but you can rot in jail for all I care. I should tell the judge to take away visitation as well." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian looks and doesn't say nothing but later Says "Vidalia is a brat anyways good ridance to her Lizzy."

Brian looks and doesn't say nothing but later Says "Vidalia is a brat anyways good ridance to her Lizzy."

"You really don't know what you're talking about." Lizzy says then turning to Daisy and Angel she glares. "Don't even think about touching that 57 Chevy. He may have restored it but it's my car." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You really don't know what you're talking about." Lizzy says then turning to Daisy and Angel she glares. "Don't even think about touching that 57 Chevy. He may have restored it but it's my car." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Okay, we won't touch but that doesn't mean you can't touch his truck how come you didn't tell anybody about that Lizzy."

"Considering the fact he's still living with dad..." Lizzy starts. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" Lizzy asks Brian.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Well I think the third beer was a bit too much and I accidently ran into Daisy's car just now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.